Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VtM Part One - New Arrivals

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

"You know him? My god....yes please my office immediately!"

He brings Lysander in and tells him to sit down.

"So, your friend....let me be clear, he has an unusual wound on him. I know this is traumatic...."

He kneels next to Lysander and looks up at him.

"...but do you think you would be willing to take a look, give us some insight?"

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,044 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Lysander looks up, directly into the doctor's eyes....

OOC: Mesmerise

'You will dispose of the body marked as Joe Phillips by any means necessary. Then, you will find Joe Brians and kill him. Do this and you will win the lottery tomorrow.'

"Look there's somebody else in the morgue, he's been there too long. For decency sake I'll have him removed. Then Joe, yeah you're right, he do this to your friend? I can understand why you're angry, dammit I'm angry!" he shouts.

He goes to the phone.

"Hey Joe, meet me here in the morgue, I've an insight into the case."

He looks back to Lysander.

"Alright, will you come with me, end this sick prick now?"

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,044 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Lysander shakes his head.

'No. I will wait here, come and find me when you're done.'

"Understandable...to think he was getting married this year. I'm saving her a lot of trouble"

He exits with a resolute look on his face.

Fifteen minutes later he returns in new clothes, completely shocked.

"My god....he had melted your friend's face...he must live on the thrill of it. I've got to get out of here, I can't have this pinned on me. Good luck"

He offers to shake Lysander's hand.

• Advertisement

Lysander nods at the doctor but does not take the handshake.

'Sorry, suffering from chronic arthritis... I'm sure you understand. Best of luck, doctor.'

He packs his things, before stopping at the door. He looks around at his office sadly. "I'll miss the place, but sometimes you gotta do the right thing. Take care out there" and he heads out the door

OOC: 2XP for mission done.

Lysander picks up the phone in the doctor's office.

'Larry Carson again - you still on duty? Could do with a ride home...'

OOC: Ok, if he's still on duty I'm gonna Command him to sleep when he stops outside my apartment.

Jonathon arrives and brings Lysander to his apartment.

"Well here you are boss.... "

OOC: Change of plans. Follow instead of Sleep for Command.

Lysander stares into the taxi driver's eyes.

'Follow me into the apartment.'

• Advertisement

Jonathon's brain is overwhelmed.

"Of course Sir, it is a honour"

He gazes into Lysander's eyes, amazed at this rare honour.

Lysander leads Jonathon up to his apartment and closes the door.

He opens his wrist.

'Drink. Become my thrall and great things will happen in your future.'

"Drink your blood? Wow... I, I didn't think so incredible..." he dries his tears and laps up the blood.

He begins to roll around on the ground, Vitae coursing through his system, Lysander knows when it reaches his mind.

He rises avoiding Lysanders eyes.

"Larry, what am I doing, you're obviously going the extra mile, trying to get me work with these late night runs. I've been a jackass, I kept thinking of you as just another fare. Can you forgive me?" he says crying.

Fourier wrote: »
    "Drink your blood? Wow... I, I didn't think so incredible..." he dries his tears and laps up the blood.

He begins to roll around on the ground, Vitae coursing through his system, Lysander knows when it reaches his mind.

He rises avoiding Lysanders eyes.

"Larry, what am I doing, you're obviously going the extra mile, trying to get me work with these late night runs. I've been a jackass, I kept thinking of you as just another fare. Can you forgive me?" he says crying.

Lysander nods.

'Of course, Jonathon. But you must keep up the pretense of your former life for now. Your job allows me to travel around the city at will. And your wife...

Let's just say she could be useful to us.

Go home, rest and tomorrow night come to me. Bring her with you, alive and unharmed. I wish to meet with her, perhaps bring her into my fold.

Do this and you will receive another gift of my sustenance to power you for the challenges ahead.'

Lysander turns.

"Look Larry you're a great guy, what ever you're planning, whatever you're doing, I want her to be a part of it. Thanks for giving me that chance.

I'll see you tomorrow."

He gets into the cab and drives off.

Lysander checks on Lydia to see if she still sleeping. Regardless, he feeds to replenish his Vitae before turning in for the....day.

OOC: I think...day makes sense

Lysander rises the next night.

His email account on the Camarilla server has two message.

Sewer is in Santa Monica. Largest entrance is next to the beach, but attack point is near the manhole on the intersection of 2nd Street and California Avenue. Ghouls had heads removed and abdomens ripped open.

Some Nos.

No intent to alarm, but possible vampire hunter near Santa Monica beach. Roams the shore at night. Could be wrong, but this guy has attacked two vampires with a sword. Unlikely that he would hit upon us accidently.

J.

Fourier wrote: »
    Lysander rises the next night.

His email account on the Camarilla server has two message.

Sewer is in Santa Monica. Largest entrance is next to the beach, but attack point is near the manhole on the intersection of 2nd Street and California Avenue. Ghouls had heads removed and abdomens ripped open.

Some Nos.

He writes back to the above message:

'Keep that feeding ground nice and warm for me, I'll check it out.

LC'

No intent to alarm, but possible vampire hunter near Santa Monica beach. Roams the shore at night. Could be wrong, but this guy has attacked two vampires with a sword. Unlikely that he would hit upon us accidently.

J.

To this one he writes,

'Any description? Might have to go for a stroll there myself. Any further info, send me on.

LC'

He shuts his laptop and calls his contact, Jeff Irons.

'Hey, Bella sends her love. Two requests tonight.'

"It's a good thing I love Bella so much.....but I gotta know. You in the same business as Bella, eh Dracula impersonator?"

Lysander smiles, even though Irons obviously can't see him down the phone.

'Yes. Impersonator.... that's the one. Again, I hope no problems have been caused for you since our... introductions.

Ok, info. First, heard anything about an issue in the sewers? Not your usual thing, granted... but any disappearances around entrances... particularly around 2nd Street or California Avenue?

Next, any talk of a lunatic with a sword near Santa Monica beach? As a favour to you, I can tell you he is very deadly, and very real.'

• Advertisement

Necrominus wrote: »
    'Yes. Impersonator.... that's the one. Again, I hope no problems have been caused for you since our... introductions.
    "I've learned not to disappoint you...."

There is a noticeable pause.

"...people. Assuming you are people is some fashion...don't tell me, I've also learned that knowing too much ain't good for my health."
    Ok, info. First, heard anything about an issue in the sewers? Not your usual thing, granted... but any disappearances around entrances... particularly around 2nd Street or California Avenue?
    "Can't say I have"
    Next, any talk of a lunatic with a sword near Santa Monica beach? As a favour to you, I can tell you he is very deadly, and very real.'
    "Yes actually. Arrived from France just two weeks ago. Beach authorities have warned him, but he says he'd never harm a living soul. Nothing illegal about having the sword though so no charges."

Lysander takes the information in.

'Anything else on the sword wielder, a name, address in LA? He is of particular danger to my... people - as you so diplomatically put it. I do not wish to harm him, merely politely ask him to take his... services elsewhere.'

"He is currently staying at a B&B....."Sally on the Pacific" nice enough looking place."

'Thanks Jeff, you've been more than helpful as usual. If you ever need something discreetly taken care of be sure to let me know. I'll be in touch.

Lysander goes to hang up the phone but remembers something.

'Oh... and before I go, any reports of a missing person by the name of... Lydia? Don't know the second name. Enquiring for a... friend.'

He swallows hard at the other end of the line.

"Yeah...her husband...is a reporter...arrested for a hit and run...driving while nearly exhausted, he caused a few accidents, before the final collision and subsequent escape.

When we arrested him, it seemed he wasn't even trying to escape, just that he had to 'keep on driving', he kept on ranting about his wife....we rung and got no response, so we checked out the address to no answer...."

His voice is shaking.

"You guys involved in this in some way...his behaviour had the oddness I've come to expect..."

'Not us, Jeff. Rest assured. The 'friend' was a doctor, a guy at the clinic I asked you about yesterday. He's a dear friend, and he and this Lydia... well... they left together I think.

A Doctor J. Crane. Check him out, you'll find the answer is more simple than you are concerned with.'

He hangs up the phone.

'Lydia my sweet... are you here? We need to make sure they don't come looking for you...'

Lysander sees a note on the table.

"I stayed as long as I could, but I needed to eat, please forgive me, please. I'll be back as soon as possible."

Lysander sighs.

He picks up the phone again and calls Jonathon.

'Jonathon, I have need for you... and your wife as discussed. Come to my apartment. We can discuss further when you arrive.'

About forty minutes later Lysander hears people speaking outside his door.

"...he's just another customer Jonathon come on, what could possibly be so great about him, you sound half mad."

"Look he's the reason everything has been so great lately"

"What do you mean, a few extra fares, I mean seriously"

"Look just trust me"

Jonathon knocks on Lysander's door.

• Advertisement

Lysander opens the door and prepares to train his gaze on Jonathon's wife...

OOC: Mesmerise

'You will travel to Santa Monica beach and find a French man wielding a sword. Then you will seduce him by any means necessary. Let him take you to his accommodation. Do all of this, and you will be greatly rewarded.'

Advertisement