Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VtM Part One - New Arrivals

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

A green light flashes at the top of the scanner and the magnetic locks release.

Once inside Lysander can see that the stairs up lead to "Drug storage" and those down lead to "Tissue and Blood samples" and "The Morgue".

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,044 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Lysander heads down the stairs, aiming for the morgue.

'Body next. Then, if I have time... maybe drug storage.' He says to himself.

He enters the morgue. Slabs grouped into sections 1-5, subdivided as A,B,C.

Only 2A and 5B are occupied.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,044 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Lysander looks around for a way to dispose of the body once he has looked at it. He scans the entire morgue.

The morgue is essentially just a cold room with trays built into the wall. No obvious disposal method.

The body clearly bares the impact of a supernaturally accelerated hand.

• Advertisement

Fourier wrote: »
    The morgue is essentially just a cold room with trays built into the wall. No obvious disposal method.

The body clearly bares the impact of a supernaturally accelerated hand.

Lysander opens 2A as well and checks the toe tag.

Male, mid-40s White, blunt force injury to the head.

Tag identifies him as Joseph Philips, work accident.

Lysander takes the tag from Joe Phillips and checks the other body for a similar one.

Abraham Roul. Late 30s. Cause of death under investigation.

Lysander switches the toe tags and looks for a hammer or mallet, or blunt instrument of some sort.

• Advertisement

There isn't an obvious one in the room.

Lysander pulls the drawer fully out and he looks for a gurney. He is going to switch the bodies.

There is a gurney just outside the room. Within a few minutes he has the bodies switched.

Lysander sighs, unhappy with this resolution but it's the best he can think of for now.

He heads back up the stairs towards the drug storage.

Drug storage is behind a heavy metal monitored by a security camera. An irrelevancy for a Lasombra.

He tries Crane's swipe card on the pad for the drug storage door.

The lock releases and he enters. Another camera, equally irrelavant.

Inside are various cabinets of drugs, dissolving agents and disinfectants in see-through refrigerators.

Lysander looks around for a bag or container of some sort.

OOC: If so, he's loading it up with drugs!

Then he inspects the dissolving agents.

There are two paramedic bags. Lysander loads up both quickly enough with various drugs.

The dissolving agents range from weak solvents to carbonic and sulfuric acid.

Lysander also picks up a couple of containers of sulfuric acid. OOC: Bags in one hand, two containers of acid in the other.

He exits the drug storage room and makes for the morgue again.

• Advertisement

Lysander gets to the morgue without anybody interfering. Night staff seem to be too busy with the attack and the resultant panic.

He carefully puts down his bags of drugs at the door.

The he opens both drawers. He thinks for a moment and opens one bottle of sulfuric acid. He pours it across the face and chest of Joe Phillips.

He puts the bottles down then and closely inspects Abraham Roul for any identifying marks.

OOC: Would he recognise the burns or any marks on the body as part of any clan?

Abraham has a tattoo on his left shoulder of an eagle, he is also quite a good looking man.

The mark is consistent with a vampire using celerity. Only clans that naturally have the ability are Brujah, Toerador and Assamites. The Assamites are unheard of so far from their homelands.

Lysander brings the sulfuric acid containers back over to Joe Phillips. He pours the remainder of the first bottle onto each of Phillips' hands, in a effort to ruin the fingerprints. Then he takes the entire second container and pours it over the head.

He tosses the sulphuric acid containers in the bin, closes both slabs, picks up his drugs and leaves via the stairwell.

Nobody sees Lysander exit the stairwell. He stands just outside Crane's office door.

Lysander goes back down the corridor towards reception, looking for a nurse.

The staff are still dealing with the aftermath of the attack.

"Sir, sir!" one of the nurses calls to him "there's been an incident, please remain in the waiting area"

Fourier wrote: »
    The staff are still dealing with the aftermath of the attack.

"Sir, sir!" one of the nurses calls to him "there's been an incident, please remain in the waiting area"

Lysander waits for his moment, and feigns agitation.

'I'm sorry miss, I can't wait any longer, I'm in desperate need to see Dr. Moss. Can you show me to his office?'

"Alright, alright Sir, seeing as how you were already here, Dr. Moss?"

A younger doctor turns around making a statement to the police.

"Yes?"

"This man is here to see you"

He excuses himself.

"Alright, Sir follow me, sorry this commotion has made me forget my schedule, you are?"

• Advertisement

'I'm a dear friend of Abraham Roul. I was hoping to speak to you in private about him. I believe he is...'

Lysander chokes back a sob.

'Dead.'

Advertisement