Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is anyone else starting to become a bit worried? mod note in first post

Options

Comments

Larbre34 wrote: »
    The sovereign Governments are going to start closing doors to crypto all over the place. It will soon solely become the vehicle for criminality that its currently developing as and when the music stops, those criminal elements will be left holding valueless, untransactable records.

The rest of this year looks only like more and more erosion of values. Get out, get out now.

You're completely ignoring the applications of crypto. DeFi can exist outside of governments. That is the whole point.

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭brendanwalsh

God have mercy on any of the new investors who bought at 65k. This may be their first butchering. The blood always sting harder when the wound is first opened.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭coolshannagh28

God have mercy on any of the new investors who bought at 65k. This may be their first butchering. The blood always sting harder when the wound is first opened.

Elon Musk has manipulated this market into a classic pump and dump from the 30 k handle , he will alienate a lot of people who are fans .

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭bs2014

Guys my average price of BTC is €45k; down now at under €30 (way lower than it was in March when I started dipping in crypto); is it time to jump ship or is this a temporary blip that will rebound.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 2,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rob2D

bs2014 wrote: »
    Guys my average price of BTC is €45k; down now at under €30 (way lower than it was in March when I started dipping in crypto); is it time to jump ship or is this a temporary blip that will rebound.

Well certainly try not to sell at a loss. If you don't need the money then just wait it out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

Elon Musk has manipulated this market into a classic pump and dump from the 30 k handle , he will alienate a lot of people who are fans .

Why would a CEO have fans.

**** the whole lot or them. Crytpo mining is using a disgusting amount of energy.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,904 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

You're completely ignoring the applications of crypto. DeFi can exist outside of governments. That is the whole point.

Not when the Govts resource the destruction of the infrastructure of crypto as a currency, and and asset class. What store of value is there when it cannot be liquidated? When it cannot be transacted for any other asset? Its just a data record, no more robust for anything than a child's first MS excel homework.

bs2014 wrote: »

Get out. This is a 95%+ slow bleed crash. For today anyway. Could be a haemorrhage by the end of the business week. BTC could go to zero.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,585 ✭✭✭CorkRed93

this is good for bitcoin!

CorkRed93 wrote: »
    this is good for bitcoin!

We knew it was going to happen. I had it pegged for before this. But then I thought we might get altseason out of the way. Sucks that it happened right now for us but what can you do?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

Get out. This is a 95%+ slow bleed crash. For today anyway. Could be a haemorrhage by the end of the business week. BTC could go to zero.

There could also be an atomic war by the end of the week. But similarly to Bitcoin going to 0, the probability is extremely low.

I have no idea how much further down we have to go (and what bounce me might get) - but honestly we are not going to zero this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,938 ✭✭✭circadian

Hyperbole.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭coolshannagh28

**** the whole lot or them. Crytpo mining is using a disgusting amount of energy.

Insider pretending to be an outsider, why is he so hungry for cash and poisoning his future customers ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

I've came to provide advice for free. People can choose to take it or leave it. DYOR as they say.

But this thing is going to fall quicker than a fat slags knickers at a swingers party.

He raises a good point though, can you admit you were wrong the last couple of times you said it was going to zero?

I've came to provide advice for free. People can choose to take it or leave it. DYOR as they say.

But this thing is going to fall quicker than a fat slags knickers at a swingers party.
    Just in case you missed it paddy i asked this

He raises a good point though, can you admit you were wrong the last couple of times you said it was going to zero?

Ah sure once more in case you missed the last 3 messages

• Registered Users Posts: 44 luciddream

Is it too early to say we are out of the worst of it? The market looks to be recovering.

luciddream wrote: »
    Is it too early to say we are out of the worst of it? The market looks to be recovering.

Its just stagnating activity because the exchanges have pulled the plug before they all implode. Funnily enough they all seem to have had technical faults at the same time. Where have you heard that before?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

luciddream wrote: »

Too early. There is no way to tell if this was the bottom or if there is another leg to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Sweetest Perfection

Apply for one here

Awwww, thanks sweetheart x

• Advertisement

Its just stagnating activity because the exchanges have pulled the plug before they all implode. Funnily enough they all seem to have had technical faults at the same time. Where have you heard that before?

Ticketmaster?

Ticketmaster?

I was thinking more about the Wall Street banks claiming IT faults when the funds that shorted the US housing market called in their markers.

By the end of that week, a few of them no longer existed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,621 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Do you honestly believe that BTC is going to zero . Did you check to see if the sky is falling as well ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,938 ✭✭✭circadian

Do you honestly believe that BTC is going to zero . Did you check to see if the sky is falling as well ?

Just had a look outside and can confirm, the sky is indeed, still up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭FFVII

I was thinking more about the Wall Street banks claiming IT faults when the funds that shorted the US housing market called in their markers.

By the end of that week, a few of them no longer existed.

What is the equivalent in crypto?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,585 ✭✭✭CorkRed93

BTC will never go to 0. Too many cultists for that to happen.

70% renewable energy now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭SortingYouOut

What's your story, did you miss a boat or two and watch friends make a few quid without you?

Beverly Hills, California

• Advertisement

Rob2D wrote: »

Captain obvious

Advertisement