Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is anyone else starting to become a bit worried? mod note in first post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

It's good when reality kicks in. So many leveraged trades are rekt

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭HGVRHKYY

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    You and your other account warned people to cash out when Bitcoin was 3k and Eth was a hundred quid and that it was all going to zero.

So yeah, not much credibility, but if/when this kicks off another bear I'm sure you'll be here to remind everyone of the fact

Don't disrespect his CELEBRATED analysis!

I hear he was headhunted by Berkshire

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

I've came to provide advice for free. People can choose to take it or leave it. DYOR as they say.

But this thing is going to fall quicker than a fat slags knickers at a swingers party.

He raises a good point though, can you admit you were wrong the last couple of times you said it was going to zero?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

PowerlessForthrightGemsbuck-size_restricted.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭Slideways

The three blokes I know who have had money in the crypto game have all cashed out now.
    They are happy to be out with their head above water.

• Advertisement

sabat wrote: »
    PowerlessForthrightGemsbuck-size_restricted.gif

"Mortimer...your brother..."

"FÜCK HIM!"

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,839 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Bitcoin under $35k now, crazy

• Registered Users Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

Slideways wrote: »
    The three blokes I know who have had money in the crypto game have all cashed out now.
    They are happy to be out with their head above water.

For sure the Revolut and Robinhood traders who entered the market this year looking for quick gains are now leaving as they are basically trend-followers (and they tend to amplify the trend in either direction).

I guess soon we are reaching levels whereby longer term holders are being tested. It will be interesting how things turn-out (as I post this, anyone who bought last year is still positive).

ShaneU wrote: »
    Bitcoin under $35k now, crazy

Looks like that head and shoulders pattern is playing out.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Zooms out 6 months, all green, looking good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Jackben75

pure panic selling now lol. Some golden opportunities could be on the horizon

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 2,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rob2D

This thing is wild.

Looks like I should've stayed Tethered up that time. Was expecting altseason, but got a crash! Are you not entertained?!

It'll be interesting to see what the rest of the year will be like. It's not even summer yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭SortingYouOut

Will be slapping more into BTC once my bank transfer goes through.

Beverly Hills, California

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Sweetest Perfection

How can I buy 1 Bitcoin, I have the money?

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Normal One

Lidl, middle aisle next to the snorkel set.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,904 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

The sovereign Governments are going to start closing doors to crypto all over the place. It will soon solely become the vehicle for criminality that its currently developing as and when the music stops, those criminal elements will be left holding valueless, untransactable records.

The rest of this year looks only like more and more erosion of values. Get out, get out now.

Normal One wrote: »
    Lidl, middle aisle next to the snorkel set.

Lidl don't sell Bitcoin dude, they only sell Dogecoin!

Coinbase is only allowing me to spend a measly $3,000. So where can I buy a one full bitcoin in one transaction?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,904 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

CNN expecting SEC intervention within 30 days to make a determination on improper, even criminal market manipulation of crypto.

It is being paralleled with junk bonds, a rigged market, a corrupt commodity like ivory or blood diamonds rather than any sort of asset class.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

Apply for one here

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 2,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rob2D

Coinbase is only allowing me to spend a measly $3,000. So where can I buy a one full bitcoin in one transaction?

Binance are best IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,281 ✭✭✭MrMusician18

Larbre34 wrote: »
    The sovereign Governments are going to start closing doors to crypto all over the place. It will soon solely become the vehicle for criminality that its currently developing as and when the music stops, those criminal elements will be left holding valueless, untransactable records.

The rest of this year looks only like more and more erosion of values. Get out, get out now.

This is what i think is happening. The music is stopping and the smarter money is walking.Really once the ****ing with governments started, it was time to get out.

If we start to see fresh coins that haven't been moved for years in quantity back in the market then the game will be up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Larbre34 wrote: »
    CNN expecting SEC intervention within 30 days to make a determination on improper, even criminal market manipulation of crypto.

It is being paralleled with junk bonds, a rigged market, a corrupt commodity like ivory or blood diamonds rather than any sort of asset class.

I'm surprised Charlie Lee hasn't been nabbed yet, he's been all-but named by the SEC in relation to manipulating LTC on Coinbase when he worked there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,585 ✭✭✭CorkRed93

Wonder is part of this crash anything to do with NYAG deadline for tether documents
    https://twitter.com/LucaLand97/status/1394955999300173824?s=19

Tether briefly dipped to 90 cents (and still at 97): https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/tether

Probably just a short term liquidity issue, but it won't help with the panic mood ...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Cosmo Kramer

They're doing you a favour mate.

Revolute having login issues the last 40 minutes. I wonder if its related to everyone trying to get in and check/sell up :pac:

www.coinbase.com down :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

I appear to have missed a lot today. The exchanges crashing might actually be a good thing. Less panic selling may allow the prices to stabilise.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Jackben75

I appear to have missed a lot today. The exchanges crashing might actually be a good thing. Less panic selling may allow the prices to stabilise.

they always crash when something like this occurs.

Advertisement