Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D&D Act Three Scene II - The Quiet Country

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

A standard halfling house although the food is long rotted and the furniture ripped apart. Several Halfling bones litter the bedroom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Ekbard leaves the house again, #13 follows.

Goodie moves from house to house drooping the eight of them like flies. With each fallen pair the other six dart to the source of the sound, the bow audible with their improved hearing, but Goodie is gone by the time they approach. He collects his arrows afterward.

Goodie sees an extra sixteen wolves enter the village for a total of forty four, including a very large one.

A group of twenty werewolves enter the town square and stare at Ekbard.

A werewolf much larger than any of them, the pack alpha, stands at the back.

"You dare touch my pack?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Fourier wrote: »
    Goodie moves from house to house drooping the eight of them like flies. With each fallen pair the other six dart to the source of the sound, the bow audible with their improved hearing, but Goodie is gone by the time they approach. He collects his arrows afterward.

Goodie sees an extra sixteen wolves enter the village for a total of thirty four, including a very large one.

A group of twenty werewolves enter the town square and stare at Ekbard.

A werewolf much larger than any of them, the pack alpha, stands at the back.

"You dare touch my pack?"

Ook

Tigger wrote: »
    Ook
    OOC: Cheers

• Advertisement

Ekbard says, "I'd much prefer to fight you than these puny pups"

"Would you now?"

The alpha pushes the others aside and notices the bisected pair.

"Packmates hang back, I fear for many of you should he face you"

He cracks his neck twice before stretching his arms and rising to bipedal stance.

"Let's dance boy"

Ekbard say fine, orders his undead to hang back. He walks towards the encounter.

Ook Distance from me to the alpha

Ook Distance from me to the alpha
    OOC: Halfling Stealth will permit you to get to midrange without being noticed.

• Advertisement

OOC: Halfling Stealth will permit you to get to midrange without being noticed.

Ook I do that

Ook if he hits you keithy just say bang bang when you need him dead

The werewolf howls loud enough to blast the dust from the down square. Two massive walls of dirt burst from the ground and slam into Ekbard crushing him between them.

"So much for the human little Halflings" he smirks at the Linhorn and Linbul.

As he begins to approach Ekbard shatters open the Earth, cartwheels across the square and slices him multiple times, before sliding to a stop and standing once more.

OOC: You lose 12HP

Goodie locates a point on a roof which will be difficult for the werewolves to get to via scrying and teleports there.

The Alpha runs at Ekbard and charges strange magics into his fist, the first connects with Ekbard's stomach tearing through the organs, then the spine and finally out the back discharging pieces of spine.

Ekbard grits his teeth and decapitates the alpha.

The rest of the pack relax and simply watch. Ekbard has earned the right to be left alone.

The halflings run up to him.

"Mister Ekbard?"

Ekbard says to the halflings, "I could use a good drink, and none of that watered down stuff"

He falls to his feet shaking, but still alive. Though most likely not for long.

They run up with a tankard of halfling ale.

"Here you go Ser"

They look very nervous.

Ekbard drinks down some ale.

He falls to his feet shaking, but still alive. Though most likely not for long.

Cast heal on Ekky

• Advertisement

Cast heal on Ekky
    OOC: Do you have heal?

I teleport over to # 1 and grab his backpack then I run to Ekky and put the helm on his head and hug him

OOC: Do you have heal?

I have a sword that has heal

The helmet is ready for Ekbard's instructions.

OOC: Hold the phone one second, sword may close wound, let me check.

With the helmet ready to go, Goodie touches his sword against the wound. It regrows Ekbard's spine and enough muscle tissue to prevent immediate death. Still though it looks at risk of lethal infection should he remain outdoors.

One of the werewolves speak.

"We relinquish our hold on this place. We will retreat to the Blight mountains."

They scatter in the direction of the mountains.

Ekbard say, "I think i better go and get fixed up, See you all soon."
    Ekbard remembers his childhood doctors house and teleports.

"Mister Ekbard, another miracle from the Master?"

They lift Ekbard slowly onto their shoulders. Or more pull him by the shoulders, given their height.

sKeith wrote: »
    Ekbard say, "I think i better go and get fixed up, See you all soon."
    Ekbard remembers his childhood doctors house and teleports.

I go with him as I’m hugging hin

• Advertisement

Lewisville, Nerosian Archipelago:
    The salt in the air almost adds a flavour to druid Clabeth's bland parsley soup. He is tempted to use magic to spice things up. Suddenly however a visitor appears in his study and lands on the onyx healing slab bleeding quite badly. A large, though from the feet clearly Halfling visitor, is with him.

He approaches slowly.

".......Ekbard?"

He immediately gets to work, asking Goodie to hold a stone with a "sun within a wheel" symbol on it over Ekbard.

Advertisement