Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D&D Act Three Scene II - The Quiet Country

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

I scry the village of tans worth

sKeith wrote: »
    "okay, i'll assist you to get rid of the werewolves, and after that, i'll go deal with the dragvil, and i'll understand if you don't want to tag along for that one."

Why wouldn’t I come along ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Tigger wrote: »
    Why wouldn’t I come along ?

Ekbard is very pleased. "Lead the way, and me and my little army will follow."

Ekbard is very pleased. "Lead the way, and me and my little army will follow."

As soon as my arrows arrive we will set off

• Registered Users Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

I scry the village of tans worth
    The village seems to be entirely run by the werewolves now. The remaining survivors are huddled in their houses.

• Advertisement

The two young Halflings return with a set of twenty silver tipped arrows for Goodie and themselves outfitted.

"Old Tugban told us you wanted these Master" they say presenting the arrows to Goodie.

Fourier wrote: »
    The two young Halflings return with a set of twenty silver tipped arrows for Goodie and themselves outfitted.

"Old Tugban told us you wanted these Master" they say presenting the arrows to Goodie.

Thanks lads righ grab some grub and ale and off we go

The villagers prepare eight rations and two flasks with larger in them for Goodie and Ekbard as quick as possible. Wouldn't want to disappoint the Master now.

Ok let’s go
    Goodie leads the way”home”

Ekbard makes sure all the undead dead soldiers now have backpacks on and disperses the 58000GP over 12 of them.
    #1-#10 5000GP each.
    #11-#12 4000GP each
    encumbraces all @1 now.

• Advertisement

Homeward Bound:
    Goodie and Ekbard pass easily enough through the shire. The minor hills and soft paths mean it only takes two hours to reach the Blight mountains.

Even then, these are the southern mountains, the snow is thinner and the paths more clear. Passing through the mountain valleys is easy enough and nothing dangerous blocks their path.

By about midnight the two of them have reached Goodie's home village. A lynched body hangs from a sign as the rain pelts down, the old manfort in the distance.

B2zIqN.jpg

Homeward Bound:
    Goodie and Ekbard pass easily enough through the shire. The minor hills and soft paths mean it only takes two hours to reach the Blight mountains.

Even then, these are the southern mountains, the snow is thinner and the paths more clear. Passing through the mountain valleys is easy enough and nothing dangerous blocks their path.

By about midnight the two of them have reached Goodie's home village. A lynched body hangs from a sign as the rain pelts down, the old manfort in the distance.

B2zIqN.jpg
    Ok we should make camp here I’ll scout up to the man fort and we’ll take that as a base

I scout up the the man cave
    Full stealth mode silver arrow locked and loaded infravision set

Ook werewolves run hot right ;)

Ekbard casts a detect evil spell. Aranges the undead in a perimeter around himself and the halflings.

As I leave I tell Ekky
    “I’ll light the place up with a light orb if I need help you be able to see them but they will be concentrating on me

Ekbard acknowledges the plan.

I scout up the the man cave
    Full stealth mode silver arrow locked and loaded infravision set

Ook werewolves run hot right ;)
    OOC: Very.

Goodie tracks 28 heat signatures through the village. The advantage this gives him combined with his race's natural stealth allows him to get to the man fort easily.

As he stands at the entrance way he remembers all the times he played here as a kid. Little to fear within, the fort was raided by adventurers some years back and all the old Mage's monsters are long slain.

Ekbard casts a detect evil spell. Aranges the undead in a perimeter around himself and the halflings.
    Ekbard can sense two evil presences from the house on their right at the entrance to the village.

OOC: Very.

Goodie tracks 28 heat signatures through the village. The advantage this gives him combined with his race's natural stealth allows him to get to the man fort easily.

As he stands at the entrance way he remembers all the times he played here as a kid. Little to fear within, the fort was raided by adventurers some years back and all the old Mage's monsters are long slain.

Ook how far away can i radiance

Sorry 120

Ok

Ekbard walkes toward the house on the right, where he detected the two evils.

• Advertisement

Ook how far away can i radiance

Sorry 120

Ok
    OOC: Yeah, you can cast it 120' from yourself, but it can be basically as bright as you want.

Ekbard controls #13 to open the door of the house and enter.

I pick out the nearest hot heat sig and judge the range

Ekbard walkes toward the house on the right, where he detected the two evils.
    Two werewolves burst through the door, raging and salivating toward Ekbard.

OOC: Init

I pick out the nearest heat sig and judge the range
    From the manfort entrance roughly a half mile.

From the manfort entrance roughly a half mile.

Ok I fall back to the group same stuff

Ok I fall back to the group same stuff
    Goodie approaches the group slowly, but a group of eight werewolves prowl between him and the group.

The werewolves leap at the group as the halflings prepare their bows. Before they even reach the group, Ekbard leaps over the undead and slices outward, cutting them simultaneously. They drop to the ground dead.

Ekbard checks inside the house.

• Advertisement

Stealth ww kill

Advertisement