Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 postername1

Stephen15 wrote: »
    The usual crap from our status quo politicians. The so called children's minister wants "child" refugees in Ireland that are in their 30s

katherine zappone cares about your children as much as she cares about her own children
    why should we have any sympathy for her constituents who voted her in when her protege raid malahide and dalkey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

katherine zappone cares about your children as much as she cares about her own children
    why should we have any sympathy for her constituents who voted her in when her protege raid malahide and dalkey

Dalkey?

Dalkey?

do your own research and find out how she petitioned to become the children's minister

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Sciprio

The usual crap from our status quo politicians. The so called children's minister wants "child" refugees in Ireland that are in their 30s
    In the UK recently they had to remove two "Students" recently let into the country because the other students and parents were questioning their age.

Sciprio wrote: »
    In the UK recently they had to remove two "Students" recently let into the country because the other students and parents were questioning their age.

that is small time
    if you want to see something unbelievable the eu is doing
    google "euroweek poland"
    shocking

• Advertisement

do your own research and find out how she petitioned to become the children's minister

I was questioning her “protege raiding Dalkey”.

I was questioning her “protege raiding Dalkey”.

not my problem

not my problem

It is your problem since you claimed it happened. If you can’t follow your own argument how do you expect the rest of us to?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭italodisco

Nixonbot wrote: »
    Mod: Do not post here again.

Why?

He's not telling anyone to attack them, he's making a suggestion as to what might be effective in his opinion.

Let me guess, you're a regular in Bang Bang Cafe... Hhmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭italodisco

vangoz wrote: »
    Yep I looked at the comment at least 23 times, and with each review I'm flabbergasted at its nuance and depth. A post for the ages.

I take it you looked at it through binary gluten free fair Trade non gender lactose free glasses

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭StereoSound

I hope the one who threatened that woman and her unborn baby is caught and locked up.

I hope after this incident they will station more Gardai around Balbriggan. Sickening to see that some youths have recently ganged up and assaulted the Gardai. These particular dangerous little youth b@dtards must be punished. I'm sure they are reviewing CCTV in the area to identify them.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Westwood

The reality is their parents have no respect for gov/welfare its all take take gimme gimme, their children are no different robbing citizens on the street with no respect, welcone to Ireland today a multicultural cesspit that no Irish person wants

Westwood wrote: »
    The reality is their parents have no respect for gov/welfare its all take take gimme gimme, their children are no different robbing citizens on the street with no respect, welcone to Ireland today a multicultural despite that no Irish person wants

the reality is people living in The Pale are soft and foreing gangs are taking over your streets
    if you need help call the culchies

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

italodisco wrote: »
    Why?

He's not telling anyone to attack them, he's making a suggestion as to what might be effective in his opinion.

Let me guess, you're a regular in Bang Bang Cafe... Hhmmmm

Mod:
    a) Inciting violence, literally a crime.

b) Don't discuss moderation on thread - don't post here again please.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,679 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Zappone is one of the most dangerous people in the current government in this regard (because of the support she gives the FG minority she's been able to use her department to push her own private migrant agenda and anti-Trump sentiments - remember she tried to start a row over the pre-clearance issue).

I got through the first page of this thread before I had to skip ahead.. The usual whataboutery from the usual suspects although I'm sure the racist/xenophobic accusations are in here somewhere, and the "but the Irish went everywhere in the last century too" argument.

So, seeing as it's the same old really, I'll give my usual position.

Come here legally, have valuable experience and skills needed and the ability to support yourself, while integrating positively into your new community and society.... Welcome!

Turn up claiming asylum (having probably travelled through multiple safe countries first), bring the same destructive and incompatible "culture" you claim to be escaping, have nothing to offer except being another drain on our welfare system, and expect to be accommodated (literally and culturally) at the expense of the natives.... Back where you came from!

Commit (serious) crimes or behave as those in the OP's links... Arrested, court the next day (because justice can move swiftly when it wants to) and if convicted, first plane back to where you came from! (none of this nonsense of imprisonment at the taxpayer's expense).

And finally, this recent idea of social media crusading to prevent deportations of people who haven't been given legal rights to remain shouldn't be heeded at all. There's numerous legitimate ways to gain residency in Ireland. Use them or again.. Back where you came from!

Does this make me cold, uncaring or "racist".. Do I care? Nope.
    Charity begins at home and we have enough problems here with antisocial wasters without importing more of them, a significant percentage of whom are even more dangerous. Why there's the idea that "but, but.. here it'll be different!" is beyond me.

I'd far rather a safe country for my son to grow up in than a divided, ghettoised hell hole for the sake of "likes" and virtue signalling on Twitter :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TeaBagMania

you guys have a 13\90 problem

welcome to the USA

I copied these from the Ireland reddit page on the same topic. We don't need this rubbish at all. This isn't detroit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ANDREWMUFC

Haha the state.

Like I said they’re copying the gangs in London

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Jim Bob Scratcher

I copied these from the Ireland reddit page on the same topic. We don't need this rubbish at all. This isn't detroit.

That's some cringey shoite right there, homie

ANDREWMUFC wrote: »
    Haha the state.

Like I said they’re copying the gangs in London
    Genuine decent people welcome i have a friend from zimbabwe and he's a nice guy nothing to do with this nonsense. This crap isn't culturally enriching any of us it'll fester over time and we'll have problems like teenage gangs in london stabbing eachother to death tryin ta be gangsta!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭ibrahimovic

For anyone that is interested in the subject of mass immigration in Europe and is looking for intelligent, rational evidence and opinion as to why the demographics are changing so quick I'd recommend 'The Strange Death of Europe by Douglas Murray' Real eye opener.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭minikin

Can we wrap this thread up now?
    And maybe change title to ‘Breach of the peace in Portmarnock’

What has been the result of it apart from associating ‘Gangs’ with Balbriggan?

To that extent the thread and all who have derided the town as a kip etc have done more damage to the town and it’s decent inhabitants than the so called ‘gangs’ mentioned ever have.

Good people from the town will now find it that bit harder to get jobs, because there will always be that idiotic “... oooh they’re from Balbriggan, do we want that sort of person working here” mentality.
    A few days ago I prepared a C.V. for someone who asked me to put their parents address on it rather than their Balbriggan address... crazy...

The town is thriving from a business point of view with several multinationals in the area and more on the way. However some large businesses may choose not to locate here (I know of several incidents already) because “isn’t that the town with the ‘black gangs’?” This sexy story that sells tabloids and gets clicks for gutter sites is very damaging. Anyone with any sense knows it’s sensationalist but someone googling Balbriggan as a location is seeing a place not painted in a good light... for the sake of likes!

So thanks for that, by propagating this nonsense YOU are ensuring that the future of the town and it’s inhabitants is damaged, way more than a handful of idiotic kids, who will come to their senses as they mature, ever could.

Hope YOU enjoyed sensationalising such events for your own pleasure.
    Now, I’ve to get on with running a business (so, no I’m not some lefty loon) in the town - providing a service for people of all backgrounds who just want to get on and improve their businesses and lives.

It’s easy to be negative and jump on the latest Facebook post as if it were gospel... maybe just think of the effect YOU are responsible for when YOU spread fear and divisiveness.

I’ll end on this... sure weren’t they invited to Tamangoes.... it’s where the gang goes... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭cursai

Huh? I didn't say anything!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭vangoz

minikin wrote: »
    Can we wrap this thread up now?
    What has been the result of it apart from associating ‘Gangs’ with Balbriggan?

To that extent the thread and all who have derided the town as a kip etc have done more damage to the town and it’s decent inhabitants than the so called ‘gangs’ mentioned ever have.

Good people from the town will now find it that bit harder to get jobs, because there will always be that idiotic “... oooh they’re from Balbriggan, do we want that sort of person working here” mentality.
    A few days ago I prepared a C.V. for someone who asked me to put their parents address on it rather than their Balbriggan address... crazy...

The town is thriving from a business point of view with several multinationals in the area and more on the way. However some large businesses may choose not to locate here (I know of several incidents already) because “isn’t that the town with the ‘black gangs’?” This sexy story that sells tabloids and gets clicks for gutter sites is very damaging. Anyone with any sense knows it’s sensationalist but someone googling Balbriggan as a location is seeing a place not painted in a good light... for the sake of likes!

So thanks for that, by propagating this nonsense YOU are ensuring that the future of the town and it’s inhabitants is damaged, way more than a handful of idiotic kids, who will come to their senses as they mature, ever could.

Hope YOU enjoyed sensationalising such events for your own pleasure.
    Now, I’ve to get on with running a business (so, no I’m not some lefty loon) in the town - providing a service for people of all backgrounds who just want to get on and improve their businesses and lives.

It’s easy to be negative and jump on the latest Facebook post as if it were gospel... maybe just think of the effect YOU are responsible for when YOU spread fear and divisiveness.

I’ll end on this... sure weren’t they invited to Tamangoes.... it’s where the gang goes... :)

I've never seen such a bunch scared wimps in my entire life than in this thread. The way they inflate things, I expect to look out my window and see the world burning. They're afraid of their own shadow, must be exhausting frothing at the mouth and angry all the time. But yet I never come across a single person like this in reality. If I was that scared I'd stay in indoors and post nonsense angry posts on the Internet as well. Unbelievable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭vangoz

italodisco wrote: »
    I take it you looked at it through binary gluten free fair Trade non gender lactose free glasses

I honestly have no idea what you are trying to say? Is this supposed to be an insult? I'm confused, you just mushed a bunch of random words together. Though it ranks above average compared to the rest of the drivel here, so you are doing something right.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Wow, this thread got real bitchy overnight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

What the Fcůk is going on there?
    Are they some new fangled urban gangsta rapper music videos?

"C1 got chased into Lidl"...

(Coz they got beef with D15)

Im too old for this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

What the fook have I just watched.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

What the fook have I just watched.

Did you watch them all?
    Maybe its a tryptch? What could be regarded as the "artists" magnus opus.

I got 20 seconds into one of them, i must be a Philistine, i dont know whats going on.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

The good African community need to stand up to these scum and also local residents

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement