Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 postername1

Pkiernan wrote: »
    Except when it comes to farms.

lol, i dare anyone to come into my farm and steal one of my whistles,
    i have the shotgun loaded and everything, ready to get the jump on them

• Registered Users Posts: 13,083 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

vangoz wrote: »
    Unfortunately for you I heard he's a grammar nazi

I'd be dead long ago so!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Hitler could of fixed all our problems.

Oh well....

People only remember the bad stuff Hitler did, never the good stuff.

Amazing leader could do with a real one in this country now.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,519 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

That the creation "multicultural" ethnic ghettos isn't such a good idea. Knife crime in London has reached scary levels, never mind the acid attacks and rape gangs. These crimes all seem to have strong ethnic undertones going on.

Do you find it strange that we had a city in Ireland which earned the moniker as "Stab" city before immigrants and refugees were identified as being the originators of all evil?

• Advertisement

there was a father ted episode about it, some friend of father jack collecting memoribilia from ww2, and then ted was accused of being rascist against the chinese
    wierd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Amazing leader could do with a real one in this country now.

He also killed that genocidal megalomaniac Hitler!

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭rgodard80a

Oh well....

Yeah, they rounded up asylum seekers into a "camp" in Mosney, beside the rail line and were planning a large incinerator beside the rail track in Dublin.

Some forward thinking there.

He also killed that genocidal megalomaniac Hitler!

That kinda guy! He solved problems!

anyway it's wrong that irish people are being attacked by foreign mobs
    it's dublins problem and i hope your politicians do something

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭1hnr79jr65

The following steps to reduce crime for pedophiles, murders, drug dealers, rapists, bank execs that rob, politicians that rob and are corrupt and so on....

Step 1: Purchase large cargobob type helicopter
    Step 2: Once criminals convicted, herd them into cargo box of said helicopter
    Step 3: Fly said helicopter over an active volcano
    Step 4: Open cargo bay floor door to deposit nasties into volcano
    Step 5: Chain gangs for car thieves and other ODC's (ordinary decent criminals) (on third strike they get a free chopper ride) and have said chain gangs clean up country and fix roads and so on.

......Profit due to reduction in crime and costs of managing criminals.

anyway it's wrong that irish people are being attacked by foreign mobs
    it's dublins problem and i hope your politicians do something

When they start attacking Brazilian s or our lovely Polish friends people will start complaining then!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭Odhinn

The following steps to reduce crime for pedophiles, murders, drug dealers, rapists, bank execs that rob, politicians that rob and are corrupt and so on....

Step 1: Purchase large cargobob type helicopter
    Step 2: Once criminals convicted, herd them into cargo box of said helicopter
    Step 3: Fly said helicopter over an active volcano
    Step 4: Open cargo bay floor door to deposit nasties into volcano
    Step 5: Chain gangs for car thieves and other ODC's (ordinary decent criminals) (on third strike they get a free chopper ride) and have said chain gangs clean up country and fix roads and so on.

......Profit due to reduction in crime and costs of managing criminals.

..problem with that is it takes paying jobs away from the population.

When they start attacking Brazilian s or our lovely Polish friends people will start complaining then!

not my problem

not my problem

There all our problem now unfortunately especially if your living in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

*could have

Literal grammar nazi. Fantastic!

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭1hnr79jr65

Odhinn wrote: »
    ..problem with that is it takes paying jobs away from the population.

Depends which crap jobs you give them, give them the worst jobs noone else wants. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Sciprio

Stephen15 wrote: »
    Ireland needs someone like Matteo Salvini who's willing to close immigration into Italy from outside the EU. But yet we're accepting the immigrants that Italy turns away.
    Not when you've ministers like this and should know better. It's from Dec 2016 from the childrens minister cathrine zappone. Listen to that tone and you can hear her talking down to Irish people. While immgration isn't bad, accepting any one without vetting or ones that countries refuse is a bad idea.

https://twitter.com/KZapponeTD/status/808325728005713926

Omackeral wrote: »
    Literal grammar nazi. Fantastic!

sorry ex-english teacher

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭vangoz

Depends which crap jobs you give them, give them the worst jobs noone else wants. :pac:

How about we just turn foreigners into tires. That way we can still have something to use them for but we can have spare wheels for our cars. Or how about we construct a bottomless pit in swords, we put very very helpless looking white folk at the edge, then BAM, push them all in when they are in the middle of a crime spree. I'd do it, but I'm hunkered up in my bedroom afraid to go outside cause of the roving gangs. I watched mad max but it seems even worse here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,519 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Guards won't do anything because they'll all be called racists by the idiots we have in this shambles of a country.

A reasonable and knowledgeable viewpoint right here.

Sciprio wrote: »
    Not when you've ministers like this and should know better. It's from Dec 2016 from the childrens minister cathrine zappone. Listen to that tone and you can hear her talking down to Irish people. While immgration isn't bad, accepting any one without vetting or ones that countries refuse is a bad idea.

There's a ****ing head didn't wanna see!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,315 ✭✭✭Pkiernan

lol, i dare anyone to come into my farm and steal one of my whistles,
    i have the shotgun loaded and everything, ready to get the jump on them

I was referring to 10 year olds drawing 40 ton trailers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭vangoz

A reasonable and knowledgeable viewpoint right here.

Yep I looked at the comment at least 23 times, and with each review I'm flabbergasted at its nuance and depth. A post for the ages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Sciprio

There's a ****ing head didn't wanna see!
    She knows whats best for us. We're in good hands so don't worry.

She knows whats best for us. We're in good hands so don't worry.

Don't they all....

That's the worrying thing the people who are in power here are dragging us so far into the mess that how far does it go until all blows up!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Vigilante groups are what’s needed. Like what happened in Tyrellstown. Force is all these animals will back down to.

Mod: Do not post here again.

Nixonbot wrote: »
    Mod: Do not post here again.

to be fair the poor people are in dublin, let them vent their anger, unless god forbid it blows over into real life

• Registered Users Posts: 16,299 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Glad I settled in the place I grew up in, my neighbours are mostly local people also from in the general area mixed with a few Irish couples who moved out from the cities to escape the problem we are discussing here.

Multiculturalism has failed miserably in every European country, did anyone really think Ireland would have been any different.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

The usual crap from our status quo politicians. The so called children's minister wants "child" refugees in Ireland that are in their 30s

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement