Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭MFPM

ANDREWMUFC wrote: »
    Stop worrying about a few “mean” words that some are calling these migrants.

Instead post about your despair at these dirty scum causing chaos and terrorising the local community, are is this racist and facist as well?

Nice deflection, now back to the issue at hand, care to point out the 'defense' in the post?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,638 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Telly wrote: »
    Have you taken something tonight?
    Some amount of anger spouting out of ye!

You seem angry telly ,

Why ?

Did they take yer jobs or eat your swans

:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ANDREWMUFC

These black lads in Dublin are trying to copy and be like the ones in London. You know the whole “gang gang” stuff and trying to be a “roadman”

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

They’ve been to Rush too. Doesn’t state so in the article, but I know one of the children assaulted.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/teen-boys-15-knifed-by-gang-of-youths-in-vicious-seaside-attacks-36188193.html

I assume that station is unmanned as well

Very easy for them to jump on and off. They caused awful trouble in Donabate (not that all the locals were innocent!)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 330 ✭✭All Seeing Eye

Them and their parents have turned Balbriggan into a kip. The worst thing that ever happened to the town is the opening of a refugee centre just up the road at Mosney. The town is now the ghetto of North County Dublin.

• Advertisement

Mfpm If you have nothing to contribute then kindly fcuk off. Ta!

A bit touchy, don't like your sh!t being called out. Unless you're a moderator might I suggest you butt out of trying to control contributions, good lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Telly

listermint wrote: »
    You seem angry telly ,

Why ?

Did they take yer jobs or eat your swans

:P

Who’s they?

You’re getting very worked up this late in the evening. It’s not good for you.

Telly wrote: »
    Who’s they?

You’re getting very worked up this late in the evening. It’s not good for you.

How many jobs ?

How many swans ?

Must have been the free Buggys.

It's usually the free Buggys that does it.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,281 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

ANDREWMUFC wrote: »
    These black lads in Dublin are trying to copy and be like the ones in London. You know the whole “gang gang” stuff and trying to be a “roadman”

Imagine aspiring to that sh!t

Utter dead end dopes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭pumpkin4life

Here's another radio phone in regarding the gangs in Balbriggan. This one is more detailed, less about the protests.

Please listen to this one. It talks about the media refusal to deal with this story and the lack of gardi response.

• Advertisement

Them and their parents have turned Balbriggan into a kip. The worst thing that ever happened to the town is the opening of a refugee centre just up the road at Mosney. The town is now the ghetto of North County Dublin.

No offense.

But Balbriggan was never really nice.

Even before mosney closed

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Telly

How many jobs ?

How many swans ?

You’re a very angry little fish :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

How many jobs ?

How many swans ?

Sorry, are you trying to defend this gang of mongrels? Aswell as defending a large section of travellers too?

Well thank you for that contribution. In fact Balbriggan has improved dramatically in recent years. There was a huge problem with unsustainable planning but there has been a certain catch up. It's a vibrant multi cultural town that has no more problems than parts of Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Galway, Waterford.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

AH has gone to the dogs.

It’s like someone has shat the journal comments section on it for the last few months.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,282 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

MFPM wrote: »
    A bit touchy, don't like your sh!t being called out. Unless you're a moderator might I suggest you butt out of trying to control contributions, good lad.

You’re polluting this thread with utter sh1te.

Kindly stop it.

Good lad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

naughtb4 wrote: »
    I assume that station is unmanned as well

Very easy for them to jump on and off. They caused awful trouble in Donabate (not that all the locals were innocent!)

Station is currently a rehearsal space for the local musical society.

Sorry, are you trying to defend this gang of mongrels? Aswell as defending a large section of travellers too?

Read back the posts there

Make your mind up.

I think you'll come to the conclusion your wide of the mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,460 ✭✭✭micks_address

It's the train that's the problem.. kids can get on and off no hassle. Been on it few times and can be quite unnerving. These teen's have no respect for anyone. They seem to move easily from ballbriggan to lusk, rush, portmarknock.. few guards at the train station stopping gangs travelling would at least isolate the problem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ANDREWMUFC

lawred2 wrote: »
    Imagine aspiring to that sh!t

Utter dead end dopes

Yesterday I seen these 3 black young lads, all dressed in black, and they were using words like “fam” and “bruv”. Absolutely pathetic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Read back the posts there

Make your mind up.

I think you'll come to the conclusion your wide of the mark.

Make my mind up about what? You seem to be defending these "people" or just ignoring what's actually happening to this country.

DrumSteve wrote: »
    AH has gone to the dogs.

It’s like someone has shat the journal comments section on it for the last few months.

Big time.

The forum has gone completely belly up.

Oddly enough it's happened since that bellend ended up in the white house.

Go figure.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Contributor 2013

enricoh wrote: »
    https://www.thejournal.ie/teenagers-attacked-gormanston-3683213-Nov2017/#comments

Yeah, i know people in real life - amazing stuff really. Read the comments section what they did to one of the kids.

'Read the comments section, what they did to one of the kids'

This is trolling, surely?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

DrumSteve wrote: »
    AH has gone to the dogs.

Pretty much. Travellers and blacks today... probably Muslims tomorrow. You'd nearly miss the dole threads.

“Road man” gangs?

Back breaking hard labour on the side of the road as part of a chain gang in the pisses of rain just might be a slight start on putting manners on these cu nts

You’re polluting this thread with utter sh1te.

Kindly stop it.

Good lad.

Well at least my pollution isn't targeted at all migrants based on the actions of a few...Once again, unless you're a mod, you don't get to dictate what, when and where I post - do you understand that, will I type it in block capitals so it's clear?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Station is currently a rehearsal space for the local musical society.

Sorry I meant the train station, know there no Garda station there either

Easy targets for why youths looking to cause trouble and there is nothing the garda can do

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Commanchie

Pretty much. Travellers and blacks today... probably Muslims tomorrow. You'd nearly miss the dole threads.

Naw the dole threads pull the vermin right out also.

MFPM wrote: »
    Well at least my pollution isn't targeted at all migrants based on the actions of a few...Once again, unless you're a mod, you don't get to dictate what, when and where I post - do you understand that, will I type it in block capitals so it's clear?

Go away now. Off with ya !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

Big time.

The forum has gone completely belly up.

Oddly enough it's happened since that bellend ended up in the white house.

Go figure.

Trump derangement syndrome, in all it's glory folks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement