Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭enricoh

MFPM wrote: »
    That's a slam dunk isn't it - your mate the Train driver...:)

https://www.thejournal.ie/teenagers-attacked-gormanston-3683213-Nov2017/#comments

Yeah, i know people in real life - amazing stuff really. Read the comments section what they did to one of the kids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ANDREWMUFC

dav3 wrote: »
    Ah yes, the usual sad cases out in force at exactly the same time every night.

Only concerned about crime when it's committed by a dark skinned person. No actual thoughts on how to tackle crime. Refuse to believe that the black population in Ireland has actually decreased over the past 10 years. Tries to convince people we're being overrun.

The smell of desperation off you lads is embarrassing. Is it any wonder the right is a laughing stock and on it's way out in Ireland.

Stop defending these immigrant gangs

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭MFPM

Best thing would be to round up these failed migrants and deport them to whatever hell hole they originated from.

Wouldn’t waste Irish taxpayers money trying to sort out this crowd.

Doubt it will ever happen with the likes of FG SF (ha!) FF or Labour (ha!) in power

Thank you for that insightful contribution now if you wouldn't mind crawling back under that rock you frequent, ta!

This same gang has been causing problems all over the dart line. Literally nothing is being done about it.

RACIST!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Funny, it didn't stop them dragging a Roma child from it's parents based on bullsh!t info did it? Seriously grow up and cease the paranoid bullsh!t.

No, this country is being run into the ground because people are so afraid to offend all the precious snowflakes. It is embarrassing

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

OhHiMark wrote: »
    Isn't it mad that nobody's ever named in these articles? It's all "a source", and "locals". I wonder why that is.

But my cousin's wife's friend knows someone who saw the whole thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,638 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Guards won't do anything because they'll all be called racists by the idiots we have in this shambles of a country.

Yeah the guards won't arrest a gang of teenagers smashing things up for fear of being labelled.

....right.

Do you know any guards ?

ANDREWMUFC wrote: »
    Stop defending these immigrant gangs

Do point out the defense in that post?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭pumpkin4life

I frequent Balbriggan and never have I once seen any crime take place.

Protests about the gang problem in Balbriggan last year, hundreds from the area showed up.

No word from RTE or The Irish Times for some reason though, it's very confusing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

lawred2 wrote: »
    I saw no mention of Balbriggan in that article. Couldn't make much sense of that video either

A source told Dublin Live that gangs of youths from Balbriggan in north county Dublin organised to meet up in Portmarnock on Halloween night because it doesn’t have a garda station.

• Advertisement

No, this country is being run into the ground because people are so afraid to offend all the precious snowflakes. It is embarrassing

Are we offending snow flakes or immigrants.

I can't keep up ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

listermint wrote: »
    You millennials. It's like you only ever lived on the internet. Sure it can only exist on the internet.

But you’re the one denying what people claimed to see in that link.

Why should we believe you and not them?

Your on the internet claiming you seen white teenagers causing the trouble??????

Are you not been a total hypocrite...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,870 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Oh look, surprise surprise - Boards very own anti traveller king is on here to vent similar bullsh!t against migrants.

No need for personal insults at all. That is the first refuge of a scoundrel. But anyway....

If you have an argument, well argue your point. Thanks.

enricoh wrote: »
    https://www.thejournal.ie/teenagers-attacked-gormanston-3683213-Nov2017/#comments

Yeah, i know people in real life - amazing stuff really. Read the comments section what they did to one of the kids.

You're on a roll...one article, I'm impressed. I don't read comments on journal, it's full of brave souls like yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Video in op is busted

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Commanchie

bu115h1t!

Whats bull****?

vicwatson wrote: »
    Video in op is busted

Elaborate?

A source told Dublin Live that gangs of youths from Balbriggan in north county Dublin organised to meet up in Portmarnock on Halloween night because it doesn’t have a garda station.

But malahide does and it's five minutes away

Source my ballax

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

They did the same in Donabate last year

Do point out the defense in that post?

Stop worrying about a few “mean” words that some are calling these migrants.

Instead post about your despair at these dirty scum causing chaos and terrorising the local community, are is this racist and facist as well?

• Advertisement

But you’re the one denying what people claimed to see in that link.

Why should we believe you and not them?

Your on the internet claiming you seen white teenagers causing the trouble??????

Are you not been a total hypocrite...

Show me the 100 youths in the video.

I asked this already ...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭cruizer101

A random source told them well it must be true so and "up to 100" could be anything. Don't get me wrong Balbriggan has its problems but this is just sensationalist crap.
    And trouble on the train? I've been getting the train for years at different times and never seen any serious trouble I don't doubt there are incidents the same as any other railway line but it is definitely not a regular occurrence.

I asked this already ...

Show me the white teenagers who caused havoc on Portmarnock beach as you claimed?

I also have asked this.

I asked this already ...

Cut th bulls*it and watch the video that was posted at the start of this thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

naughtb4 wrote: »
    They did the same in Donabate last year

They’ve been to Rush too. Doesn’t state so in the article, but I know one of the children assaulted.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/teen-boys-15-knifed-by-gang-of-youths-in-vicious-seaside-attacks-36188193.html

No need for personal insults at all. That is the first refuge of a scoundrel. But anyway....

If you have an argument, well argue your point. Thanks.

Insults? You spend day after day spewing bile against Travellers and you've the audacity to whinge about alleged insults, get over yourself! Secondly, I didn't insult you, I stated two facts - 1. you are 'anti traveller' and 2. you're venting bullsh!t against migrants.

Calling someone a 'scoundrel' is an insult...but you'll not you did that not I.

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Telly

Are we offending snow flakes or immigrants.

I can't keep up ?

Have you taken something tonight?
    Some amount of anger spouting out of ye!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,281 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

It's surrounded by Garda stations.. Malahide, The Airport, Swords, Coolock, Howth and Raheny.

The guards put an end to the repeated nonsense on the beach at Portmarnock a few years back. I'd expect them to be a little more prepared for this next year.

Paddy lost his balls it seems

Lots of hipster male feminist types strolling round these days. A nation of Jedwards while feral scum wreck the place. Many of these types posting here defending crime by ethnic thugs

See...

Just read the posts.

How you are still around is beyond me. 4 weeks of gutter words. Nothing to add to the boards but rubbish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,282 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Thank you for that insightful contribution now if you wouldn't mind crawling back under that rock you frequent, ta!

Mfpm If you have nothing to contribute then kindly fcuk off. Ta!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement