Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭rudders

thebull85 wrote: »
    Any chance of posting the vid?

https://youtu.be/HXnzTwXJMiw

Hopefully this works. They could actually be shots that were fired now that I've watched it again.

The reaction from the videographers there is unintentionally hilarious.
    thebull85 wrote: »
    Any chance of posting the vid?

https://youtu.be/Hd1rhwj0OSA

Hopefully this works. They could actually be shots that were fired now that I've watched it again.

This is not bottler devoys house

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

rudders wrote: »
    This is not bottler devoys house

So the Vid is Fake News! :eek:

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Clytus wrote: »

They had suggested that he was on the run from there on another news site back in May
    https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/armed-guards-kick-down-door-14673242

• Registered Users Posts: 16 cloud9876

http://www.thejournal.ie/martin-orourke-shooting-criminal-charges-4184678-Aug2018/

"A man being investigated for the murder was discovered dead in a car in Kildare on 2 December."

No name released?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Lezbattersbee

cloud9876 wrote: »
    "A man being investigated for the murder was discovered dead in a car in Kildare on 2 December."

No name released?

Glen Clarke, shot himself or murdered. Was a chief suspect in at least two other murders. Both of which were mistaken identity and innocent people. Good riddance Mr Clarke.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Great to see these chaps enjoying their constitutional rights, exploiting our glacial legal system

"The on-the-run thug was previously arrested and detained for almost a week by officers from Mountjoy Garda Station, where he was questioned about the murder before being released without charge.

By the time the DPP came back with a decision to charge ‘Mr AB’ in relation to Hutch’s murder he had already fled the country and he is now in Turkey – a non-EU state with which Ireland has no extradition treaty."

Great to see these chaps enjoying their constitutional rights, exploiting our glacial legal system

"The on-the-run thug was previously arrested and detained for almost a week by officers from Mountjoy Garda Station, where he was questioned about the murder before being released without charge.

By the time the DPP came back with a decision to charge ‘Mr AB’ in relation to Hutch’s murder he had already fled the country and he is now in Turkey – a non-EU state with which Ireland has no extradition treaty."

Why there is no extradition treaty with a country where half of these c*nts spend their drug profits getting their mangled teeth done is beyond me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Wouldn't head there meself, I've seen midnight express

Glen Clarke, shot himself or murdered. Was a chief suspect in at least two other murders. Both of which were mistaken identity and innocent people. Good riddance Mr Clarke.

Must have been tough being a hitman and killed the wrong man twice, surely you only get paid for killing the intended target, plus could you imagine the lack of job security as a contractor who couldn't do a proper job...

begbysback wrote: »
    Must have been tough being a hitman and killed the wrong man twice, surely you only get paid for killing the intended target, plus could you imagine the lack of job security as a contractor who couldn't do a proper job...

When you tender work, unambiguous high quality scoping documents and a robust change management protocol are essential.

• Advertisement

When you tender work, unambiguous high quality scoping documents and a robust change management protocol are essential.

I concur - lack of quality requirements gathering can only lead to failure

I concur - lack of quality requirements gathering can only lead to failure

I wonder are there penalty clauses in the contract documents

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Surely he had references?

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Clytus

It got worse.. https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/circuit-court/dublin-woman-stole-104-000-by-pretending-to-be-her-sister-1.3075642

She claimed she did it to pay her sons drug debt. What a total tool!!

Wouldn't head there meself, I've seen midnight express

Hopefully that lad gets a taste of it, or Mountjoy Express at the very least

It got worse..

She claimed she did it to pay her sons drug debt. What a total tool!!

Yeah, I was only holding the gun / coke / weed / committing fraud because of my / my families drug / gambling addiction. Hard upbringing, hard life, ya know, its hard to work. Its only my 103rd conviction Mr Nolan.

12 months suspended. Worse thing is innocent people could be killed by these animals on suspended sentences.

As for Mrs Clarke, 50 Bob installments after Robbing the taxpayer of 100k? might as well give her a bally, a blade and a lift away from the credit union.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16 United Ireland. Political inevitability.

Yesterday was the one year anniversary of Balbutcher.

RIP.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,121 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Over a 17 year period.
    What drug debt did he have when she started robbing the social?
    Yet another sob story for the judges. The mental thing being that some judges actually take notice of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Gemma O'Doherty has announced her intention to seek a nomination for the presidency.

https://www.rte.ie/news/politics/2018/0820/986217-president/

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Odelay

Gemma O'Doherty has announced her intention to seek a nomination for the presidency.

Bonkers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Odelay

Odelay wrote: »
    Bonkers!

And if she doesn't win, it will probably be due to interference by the guards and FG.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭makeorbrake

And if she doesn't win, it will probably be due to interference by the guards and FG.
    You're the one that's bonkers!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

Not forgetting Denis O Brien and all the pro establishment media. Thankfully she has Jim Corr on her side to protect her from the Klingons

• Registered Users Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭makeorbrake

Edgware wrote: »
    Not forgetting Denis O Brien and all the pro establishment media. Thankfully she has Jim Corr on her side to protect her from the Klingons

So now she's responsible for who decides to vote for her? - real intelligent stuff this. Irish people really deserve what they already have.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,819 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

What's this got to do with gangland??? :confused:

Anyone else think John Smith could be Padraig O Reilly?

No chance - the stuff written is enough to get yourself killed, so obviously someone whos life is already in danger, nothing more to lose so to speak

No chance - the stuff written is enough to get yourself killed, so obviously someone whos life is already in danger, nothing more to lose so to speak
    Probably right..its just seems like he's repeating a lot of stuff thats already in the media. POR tweeted/repeated stuff JS had put out there over the last few days...it just got me thinking.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭thebull85

Fat Freddie found guilty of murder.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭septictank

Just got Life.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement