Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,223 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

This is it:

https://twitter.com/theDubliners321/status/1140290324461424641

Horrible stuff, scarred for life.

Doesn't effect me but maybe you should have marked it as graphic.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

Birneybau wrote: »
    Doesn't effect me but maybe you should have marked it as graphic.
    The tweet is marked sensitive should have to click in for it to show but yeah it's graphic. There is a picture in the irish mirror but it's blurred so can't make it out.

It's actually on the front of the Herald as well unblurred

• Registered Users Posts: 40,153 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

The tweet is marked sensitive should have to click in for it to show but yeah it's graphic. There is a picture in the irish mirror but it's blurred so can't make it out.

It appears straight away for me. I dont get the warning about it being sensitive. Perhaps put it in a spoiler box.

It appears straight away for me. I dont get the warning about it being sensitive. Perhaps put it in a spoiler box.
    Done. There's a video of it going around that's even worse tbf. Not gonna post it though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

Anyone have a clue what it was over ?? Seen the video earlier, apparently it was john joe how gave him the stripe

• Registered Users Posts: 8,112 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Just watching a few youtube clips there of the abuse and crap that the guards have to take at checkpoints. I know if I was a guard I would be hauling a few of them to one side and I'd wear the baton off them!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,829 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Just watching a few youtube clips there of the abuse and crap that the guards have to take at checkpoints. I know if I was a guard I would be hauling a few of them to one side and I'd wear the baton off them!

You must be really tough Dan.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,362 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Gardaí investigating a shooting in Dublin in March have arrested three men in their 20s and 30s.

https://www.rte.ie/news/dublin/2019/0617/1055886-three-arrests-shooting/

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭hugs_for_drugs

Four arrested in relation to Lee Boylan hit.

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/crime/gardai-arrest-four-men-probe-16532822

Id say there's a lot more buried around there than 9k :)

With the arrest and searches in limerick shows how intertwined all theses gangs are countrywide and the guards are powerless.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭40supple

The army were involved in a search of Hartstown pk, many using metal detectors, the whole pk was searched apparently that’s where they found the 9k. Same happened when they found the hand guns in Waterville adjacent to Corduff, army & metal detectors, I’d say there looking for the short involved in the boylan during searches today.
    I’d stick to hiding stuff up trees in future

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

One arrest as well in limerick, wonder who they’re associated with down there. Isn’t Boylan flashy aligned?

You must be really tough Dan.
    No just sick of the shiitt that's tolerated from these scumbags.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭s3rtvdbwfj81ch

The halting site that the gards took the Monkey out of in March or April was crawling with gards again this morning, traffic was being diverted away from it too. They took a load of coke, guns and cash from it too.

it had been linked to the Kinehan group, and the gards were tipped off after one of the residents of the site got slaps off her husband after an incident at a Mother's day male stripper show in a pub in town.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Franko.

The halting site that the gards took the Monkey out of in March or April was crawling with gards again this morning, traffic was being diverted away from it too. They took a load of coke, guns and cash from it too.

it had been linked to the Kinehan group, and the gards were tipped off after one of the residents of the site got slaps off her husband after an incident at a Mother's day male stripper show in a pub in town.

She gave the stripper a blow job on camera then called the cops and ratted the husband out after he battered her.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭celt262

Franko. wrote: »
    She gave the stripper a blow job on camera then called the cops and ratted the husband out after he battered her.

Where is the video of this :o

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Franko.

celt262 wrote: »
    Where is the video of this :o

I had it but it was months ago. I'll check if it's still in my gallery and link it up it if so.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,829 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

I had it but it was months ago. I'll check if it's still in my gallery and link it up it if so.

Don't, you're fine, thanks anyway.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,261 ✭✭✭Homer

That’s probably not a wise move :D DM be better ;)

one of the residents of the site got slaps off her husband after an incident at a Mother's day male stripper show in a pub in town.

What's the world coming to! You can't even go to a mothers day male stripper show nowadays and be left in peace!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭celt262

What's the world coming to! You can't even go to a mothers day male stripper show nowadays and be left in peace!

Terrible and she only gave him a BJ as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Guards are still there now, must be over 40 of them

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

So after it had been raided, they went right back to stashing drugs and guns in the same place? These guys seem to be doing great despite only having half a brain between the lot of them.

U wot m8

• Registered Users Posts: 13,262 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Guards are still there now, must be over 40 of them

I hear they are lining up for blowjobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭mada82

Danzy wrote: »
    I hear they are lining up for blowjobs.

Strippers in cop uniform :)

El_Bee wrote: »
    So after it had been raided, they went right back to stashing drugs and guns in the same place? These guys seem to be doing great despite only having half a brain between the lot of them.

I've no idea, I don't live on the halting site nor am I involved in any criminality, I was just posting what I saw this morning.

The story about the reason the Guards raided the place a couple of months ago is what it is, if you don't believe it/know different more power to you, you're great.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Is that the same as one of those 'stripper' shows that the women tried to batter the doors down a few years ago?
    They filmed all the local women in the UK giving the strippers blowjobs, and put it up on their site.
    How they didn't get slaughtered themselves I don't know.

the guards are still there and digging up a large mound of earth located behind some mobile homes.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,362 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Man stabs himself with knife following hit and run and attempted hijacking incident in Tallaght.

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/man-stabs-himself-knife-following-16446684

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

That's 'izers' tyre yard, for anyone familiar with finglas. Wouldn't of thought Izer would be mixed up in that kinda stuff. Respectable and amicable chap, and a successful business man to boot. You think you know someone....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement