Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭the sheriff is HERE

Not him.

Right, I've to be careful here so forgive me.

The guy who burnt Eddie Staunton mothers car.

If you can put it here without given names, or in roundabout way.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

That guy is on the ball, all family members names there, does anyone know if bomber is back in town?

Haven't heard anything on him in a while.

I was trying to find an old article about Mr. Bigs men and when they crossed paths with Alan Ryans men in a nightclub. It ended up being a fight that spilled out on to the street and made Mr. Big too paranoid to believe he could ever 'work' with Alan Ryan again. So he allegedly decided to take him out of the picture.

These are the two pictures
    https://twitter.com/padraig_reilly/status/960501497858527232

https://twitter.com/padraig_reilly/status/955737250930847745

• Registered Users Posts: 19,613 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

This is not a negative reflection in anyway on the Guards, they can't predict when, where & who before every hit, but they have for the most part arrived 5 minutes late to most of these hits, considering the main feud is exceptionally personal, were the Guards to arrive on time to one of these events, are these loopers prepared to shoot & kill them too I wonder?

Hard to know if they would try and shoot a Garda arriving to a hit. As in you would presume that it is the ARU who are first to arrive to a hit and they are far better equipped than a single shooter and there is going to be at least 5 of them if not double that. So given the firepower the ARU have I doubt even the dumbest of hitmen would shoot at them even to avoid arrest.

It was such a stupid thing to do, tbh it really baffles me. Rest of the hit team specifically wore counterfeit ERU uniforms so they could hide their faces, why the hell did one of them (not saying it's the guy currently on trial unless he's convicted obviously) decide to do the drag thing instead?

Yeah I feel the same, it was a really dumb disguise. Especially as these days 500 quid will buy you a silcone mask of the quality that the movie industry uses. In the US this mask company got known as a favourite for criminals who needed a disguise
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/face-mask-thats-so-good-every-crook-wants-one-2155856.html

Just how huge a clan is it?

In the current Regency trial Garda detectives said that they have a family tree of 37 Hutches on the Pulse system. Thats only those who are known to Gardai.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

If you can put it here without given names, or in roundabout way.

No, that's not happening. We've been over this before on the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,358 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    No, that's not happening. We've been over this before on the thread.

I think a real sheriff has just spoken.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Garda helicopter over Dorset St and lots of sirens. Hopefully not another one.

I think a real sheriff has just spoken.

There's is only one sheriff and that's me :) that poster is the boss and I accept that.

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭rondog

was walking around that area too at lunch and still police cars all over the place with sirens blaring.Must be something up.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,302 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Stuck in traffic on North Strand (just at scene of last week's shooting at James Larkin House) with Garda cars blocking road. Funeral of your man or something else?

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭juno10353

No funeral details on RIP.ie......all quiet on newspapers and even here on boards. Too quiet!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Sheriff is back in school?

begbysback wrote: »
    Sheriff is back in school?

Did you miss me?im at work actually :)

every one who thanked your post has a problem with the information I post or my opinion.

every one who thanked your post has a problem with the information I post or my opinion.

We do ? You got a bit boring after awhile , that's about the sum of it.
    A few posters do have good contributions and a couple more are funny.

We do ? You got a bit boring after awhile , that's about the sum of it.
    A few posters do have good contributions and a couple more are funny.

1,You tell me?
    2,Why would I get responses to my opinion then?
    3, I totally agree.

Now let's get back to gangland stuff.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/2147186/runaway-kinahan-mobster-is-caged-for-six-and-a-half-years-over-e68k-cocaine-haul-and-possession-of-two-handguns/

"A KINAHAN gangster previously quizzed over the murder of mob boss Eamon Dunne has been jailed over a €68,000 cocaine haul and possession of two handguns."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Voltex

1,You tell me?
    2,Why would I get responses to my opinion then?
    3, I totally agree.

Now let's get back to gangland stuff.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/2147186/runaway-kinahan-mobster-is-caged-for-six-and-a-half-years-over-e68k-cocaine-haul-and-possession-of-two-handguns/

"A KINAHAN gangster previously quizzed over the murder of mob boss Eamon Dunne has been jailed over a €68,000 cocaine haul and possession of two handguns."

I was in public gallary of Nolan's court room last week where he made the comment that a section 15 (a) conviction with mitigation would normally yield a 9 1/2 year sentence. Tjis guy had well north of a section 15 a and the added firearms offences and got 6 years!! Have I missed something or not understood??

Waked at his home on Friday from 11am. Funeral Mass on Saturday at 12 noon in St. Agatha’s Church, North William Street followed by cremation in Glasnevin Crematorium.

I don't think that needed to be posted if I'm honest, is it really in the public interest? As much as a bousy as the youngfella was, his family have a right to grieve without people getting some kind of macabre amusment from posting it on a public forum. I'm sure the people planning to attend aren't checking for the where and the when by browsing through this site.

I don't think that needed to be posted if I'm honest, is it really in the public interest? As much as a bousy as the youngfella was, his family have a right to grieve without people getting some kind of macabre amusment from posting it on a public forum. I'm sure the people planning to attend aren't checking for the where and the when by browsing through this site.

I believe it needed to be posted and I left out anything about his family, I get no amusement from posting it, its a matter of public interest here in Ireland and I'll apologize to nobody for my posts in relation to it.

I do know you lived or grew up in summer hill and see why you don't like what I posted.

I believe it needed to be posted and I left out anything about his family, I get no amusement from posting it, its a matter of public interest here in Ireland and I'll apologize to nobody for my posts in relation to it.

I do know you lived or grew up in summer hill and see why you don't like what I posted.

How is it public interest ?

Because I as a member of the Irish public is interested!

Because I as a member of the Irish public is interested!

That's not what " public interest" means .
    There's a definition , it means providing information to the general public in order to provide advantage or benefit in some shape or form and not to satisfy curiosity.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

juno10353 wrote: »
    No funeral details on RIP.ie......all quiet on newspapers and even here on boards. Too quiet!

There you go.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

So people can avoid it

Where I grew up is irrelevant. Why is a private wake public interest? More to the point, why is a private wake of interest to you? Plenty of posters on this thread are quick to slate Paul Williams/Nicola Tallant et al, but they wouldn't be selling papers if the likes of your good self didn't hang on every word. Have some humanity for christsakes.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Where I grew up is irrelevant. Why is a private wake public interest? More to the point, why is a private wake of interest to you? Plenty of posters on this thread are quick to slate Paul Williams/Nicola Tallant et al, but they wouldn't be selling papers if the likes of your good self didn't hang on every word. Have some humanity for christsakes.

It's unreal the morbid thrill people get out of these things.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Trebhygt

Agree with corner of hells
    Anyone with genuine interest in the funeral would go check rip.ie where funeral arrangements are shown.....you could have just directed people to above site...Don,t use people's grief for your gain.

pablo128 wrote: »
    There you go.

With that logic, whoever Stacey Slater from Eastenders is riding lately is in the public interest. I'd be of the opinion that the Maurice mcCabe scandal would be of public interest. Each to their own I suppose.

It's very relevant the area your from or grew up in, isn't that why you've taken issue with my post?

I never slated Paul or Nicola ever, I used the former on very rare occasions and the latter never to my knowledge.

I also praise the work of certain crime hacks, because I've a interest in all things Irish gang/crime related.

My humanity died when I became addicted to class A drugs, so again, I'd like to apologise to absolutely,

NOBODY.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,415 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Hey Sherrif I only thanked the post re you being in school because it was funny. I like you posting. Be cool bro!

My humanity died when I became addicted to class A drugs, so again, I'd like to apologise to absolutely,

NOBODY.

Well my humanity didn't die when I became addicted to class A drugs, and my sense of humanity is still very much alive despite the fact that I still have a dependance on class A drugs. Unlike yourself, I'd like to apologise to everyone who've been affected by my misdeeds. As for your admiration of certain crime hacks, it's funny how the two journalists I mentioned never said a word about a certain deceased crime hack who was playing away from home with a gentleman whose nickname would suggest that he was a fairly high ranking figure in the military. The same fellow who is reportedly the second in command of one of the opposing factions. That there is something for you to research. Tip to get you started, grab the laptop and head to your local pub. Have a pint of GUINNESS and get a CAB home. Another exclusive.
    #harrythehack

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

pablo128 wrote: »
    There you go.

Details are on rip.ie

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement