Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

Details are on rip.ie
    Mod Note: ^^^^^^

We'll move quickly on from the arrangements, as posted above, available on rip.ie.

Thanks in advance,

Buford T. Justice

• Registered Users Posts: 8,358 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Mod Note: ^^^^^^

We'll move quickly on from the arrangements, as posted above, available on rip.ie.

Thanks in advance,

Buford T. Justice

So , how bout them Eagles ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

So , how bout them Eagles ?

Lying eyes is a classic, never liked hotel california. There was evidence of mice and there was a cigarette burn on the pillowcase. Very shabby. Check in time was 2pm, a blatant case of false advertising.

Lying eyes is a classic, never liked hotel california. There was evidence of mice and there was a cigarette burn on the pillowcase. Very shabby. Check in time was 2pm, a blatant case of false advertising.

It took me a moment , harry .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭the sheriff is HERE

humberklog wrote: »
    Hey Sherrif I only thanked the post re you being in school because it was funny. I like you posting. Be cool bro!

I found it funny too, that's why I made sure to put in a smiley face in direct response to the poster, ok let me rephrase that, some poster who thanked that post. *throws humberklog a fist bump*

Well my humanity didn't die when I became addicted to class A drugs, and my sense of humanity is still very much alive despite the fact that I still have a dependance on class A drugs. Unlike yourself, I'd like to apologise to everyone who've been affected by my misdeeds.

It was a tongue in cheek comment by me, I've already commented on addictions, education, harm reduction, use of lackeys because of debts and the protection of life re the general Dublin area, but as I've already stated on this thread why I have such an interest in all matters gang related
    As for your admiration of certain crime hacks, it's funny how the two journalists I mentioned never said a word about a certain deceased crime hack who was playing away from home with a gentleman whose nickname would suggest that he was a fairly high ranking figure in the military. The same fellow who is reportedly the second in command of one of the opposing factions. That there is something for you to research. Tip to get you started, grab the laptop and head to your local pub. Have a pint of GUINNESS and get a CAB home. Another exclusive.
    #harrythehack

I don't know everything gang or crime related in Ireland, that's why I'm here
    Details are on rip.ie

Not once have I denied where that post came from and I made my own decision not to post families details like the other murder.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Not once have I denied where that post came from and I made my own decision not to post families details like the other murder.

You're really not getting this are you? It didn't add anything to the Thread, nobody here gives 2 fcuks when the funeral is on so you're just posting ****e that you're interested in.

Do you want a one person thread were you're talking to yourself?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

You're really not getting this are you? It didn't add anything to the Thread, nobody here gives 2 fcuks when the funeral is on so you're just posting ****e that you're interested in.

pilly wrote: »

I give a load of fcuks ( to use your wording).

What sh!te am I posting, please explain simply.

Why would I want a one person tread?

Mod why delete a part of my post without informing me or even a pm to say it was deleted, but leave it there in a quoted post?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

I don't think that needed to be posted if I'm honest, is it really in the public interest? As much as a bousy as the youngfella was, his family have a right to grieve without people getting some kind of macabre amusment from posting it on a public forum. I'm sure the people planning to attend aren't checking for the where and the when by browsing through this site.

I see no problem with that being posted. It's already in the public domain on the internet death notices sites.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

I see no problem with that being posted. It's already in the public domain on the internet death notices sites.

I think the point that some posters are trying to make , is that the information becomes something for people's amusement , gratification or whatever they get their kicks from when it's posted in a thread like this.

You are correct , all the information is death notice pages in newspapers or online but it becomes almost tacky when harvested and posted here.

Ultimately , these individuals leave behind greiving families with details of their deaths becoming entertainment for some.

• Advertisement

I think the point that some posters are trying to make , is that the information becomes something for people's amusement , gratification or whatever they get their kicks from when it's posted in a thread like this.

You are correct , all the information is death notice pages in newspapers or online but it becomes almost tacky when harvested and posted here.

Ultimately , these individuals leave behind greiving families with details of their deaths becoming entertainment for some.

That's is your opinion and as I already stated these treads are for everything to be in the one place.

I'm not entertained by posting here, im curious re irish gangs, international connections,lackeys, drugs, guns, cars/vans, reg plates ( :) ) and gangland murders.

That's is your opinion and as I already stated these treads are for everything to be in the one place.

I'm not entertained by posting here, im curious re irish gangs, international connections,lackeys, drugs, guns, cars/vans, reg plates ( :) ) and gangland murders.

There's really no follow up to that post , " these treads are for everything to be in one place " , like an information guide ?

Good luck on whatever you're trying to achieve , I'm out of this one.

There's really no follow up to that post , " these treads are for everything to be in one place " , like an information guide ?

Good luck on whatever you're trying to achieve , I'm out of this one.

1,It wasn't like you posted anything relevant in this tread anyway.

2, More like a RTE guide for the criminally intrigued!

3, I'm not trying to achieve anything, this's a discussion site, and I'm discussing all aspects re Irish gangland.

Exactly. So why post it here? This isn't rip.ie or the obituary section of the herald. You could be forgiven for thinking that a certain few posters on this thread would love for something to kick off at the funeral. What kind of a mindset is that?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭The Bishop Basher

Exactly. So why post it here? This isn't rip.ie or the obituary section of the herald. You could be forgiven for thinking that a certain few posters on this thread would love for something to kick off at the funeral. What kind of a mindset is that?

There’s a couple of you killing an otherwise good thread with this ****e.

Public information was posted in a public forum.

Get over it.

Swanner wrote: »
    There’s a couple of you killing an otherwise good thread with this ****e.

Public information was posted in a public forum.

Get over it.

It's an interesting thread I'm with you on that, but the title is gangland shootings, not funerals. The guy who posted the funeral details is a journo, and knows my identity for sure and I know his. I've called him out on it last year. He has two active accounts, a third account was banned. In his current guise he used bad grammar and punctuation to throw people off track but he inadvertently dropped the mask after a few posts. The username of the banned account was a combination of a cartoon character and his real life name. Look at the post history and fill in the gaps. Don't take the bait.

Ah man I missed most of the last thread. All I remember about it was some Sean fella from twitter.

Can’t even remember the thread title.

Edit: found it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Well my humanity didn't die when I became addicted to class A drugs, and my sense of humanity is still very much alive despite the fact that I still have a dependance on class A drugs. Unlike yourself, I'd like to apologise to everyone who've been affected by my misdeeds. As for your admiration of certain crime hacks, it's funny how the two journalists I mentioned never said a word about a certain deceased crime hack who was playing away from home with a gentleman whose nickname would suggest that he was a fairly high ranking figure in the military. The same fellow who is reportedly the second in command of one of the opposing factions. That there is something for you to research. Tip to get you started, grab the laptop and head to your local pub. Have a pint of GUINNESS and get a CAB home. Another exclusive.
    #harrythehack

I'm not sure if ur serious, or just making that up for the sheriffs sake - though my bad memory tells me he was in clink at the time.

It's an interesting thread I'm with you on that, but the title is gangland shootings, not funerals. The guy who posted the funeral details is a journo, and knows my identity for sure and I know his. I've called him out on it last year. He has two active accounts, a third account was banned. In his current guise he used bad grammar and punctuation to throw people off track but he inadvertently dropped the mask after a few posts. The username of the banned account was a combination of a cartoon character and his real life name. Look at the post history and fill in the gaps. Don't take the bait.

1, Gangland shootings obviously lead to a funeral or 5.

2, IM NOT A JOURNALIST, FOR THE UMPTEEN TIME, thanks for the compliment though x o x o

3, I don't know who you are, name the accounts big boy because its bullsh!te.

4,My gangland accounts have never been banned, and yes I got the bad grammar idea from a poster on boards.ie.

5, Name the account or accounts please I'll give everything to prove you and yours to be bullsh!ters, but I can't call any of ye out like that because I'd be banned.

6 My post history won't give my identity away, what bait I've gave every thing I know here and got everything I know from here.

I'll be eagerly waiting for your response!

I've been called out multiple times by posters here and proved my indept knowledge and them posters never reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

pilly wrote: »
    It didn't add anything to the Thread,

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Seems the Hutch's are intent on a big play whereas the other side are happy to just kill anyone they can.

https://www.herald.ie/news/buda-enlisted-for-hutch-killing-spree-before-his-murder-36580229.html
    A sinister plan by the Hutch mob to hit back at the Kinahan cartel with a killing spree was scuppered after their hitman was shot dead, the Herald can reveal. Gardai received information that the latest victim of the Hutch-Kinahan feud - Jason 'Buda' Molyneux - had been entrusted with murdering at least two Kinahan mobsters based in the north inner city as part of a "fightback" following the shocking killing of Derek Coakley Hutch.

• Advertisement

If there’s one thing I’ve learned from this thread it’s that I’m useless at reading between the lines and I’d make a crap detective :p

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Lads, if there is any more talk about linking posters to previous accounts, you will be drop kicked out of this thread.

For the 435894357928502345th time, can you keep this thread on topic.

1, Gangland shootings obviously lead to a funeral or 5.

2, IM NOT A JOURNALIST, FOR THE UMPTEEN TIME, thanks for the compliment though x o x o

3, I don't know who you are, name the accounts big boy because its bullsh!te.

4,My gangland accounts have never been banned, and yes I got the bad grammar idea from a poster on boards.ie.

5, Name the account or accounts please I'll give everything to prove you and yours to be bullsh!ters, but I can't call any of ye out like that because I'd be banned.

6 My post history won't give my identity away, what bait I've gave every thing I know here and got everything I know from here.

I'll be eagerly waiting for your response!

I've been called out multiple times by posters here and proved my indept knowledge and them posters never reply.

OK, I can't put quotes in the middle of my posts, so I'll go by your numbers. #1 is obvious. Funerals follow death.
    #2 for the umpteenth time, you sarcastically over emphasise how happy you are when someone cops your a journo in a crude attempt to downplay it.
    #3 despite being registered less than a month, you are able to tell me where I'm from even though I've never disclosed that in this thread.
    #4 you have just admitted having multiple 'gangland' accounts. What's your motivation behind that?
    #5 the account I called you out on was in relation to two dead men I was close to, if I reveal that account I basically reveal my own identity to regular posters that have no agenda other than following the thread.
    #6 you state that everything you know came from here, yet in your closing paragraph you claim to have discredited plenty of posters with your 'in depth' knowledge.
    Now, bear in mind I enjoy reading the thread and acknowledge that you, more than anyone else is keeping it at the top of the page. But get this, my first contribution to it was in response to yourself giving details of the wake. I thought, and still think that the post was made in bad taste. In response to me, you claimed that the area I'm from was the reason I took issue with it (despite the fact I didn't mention where I'm from). Again, I thought the post was disrespectful and made in bad taste.
    Had I been born and raised in Timbuktu my opinion would remain the same.
    Anyways, I'll continue to read the thread but I won't be posting in it again. Dublin is not Rome and the north inner city is not the colloseum.
    Murder is murder, not entertainment. Apologies for the wall of text, I hope my eagerly awaited response to you was satisfactory.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Trebhygt

Your place of abode should never have been mentioned on this site....privacy infringement I would think....using the murder of anyone as a platform to inflate one,s warped sense of importance on this site also pretty sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Trebhygt wrote: »
    Your place of abode should never have been mentioned on this site....privacy infringement I would think....using the murder of anyone as a platform to inflate one,s warped sense of importance on this site also pretty sad.

Ok we get it...jeeeeez:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Trebhygt

Site froze a few times.😀

OK, I can't put quotes in the middle of my posts, so I'll go by your numbers. #1 is obvious. Funerals follow death.
    #2 for the umpteenth time, you sarcastically over emphasise how happy you are when someone cops your a journo in a crude attempt to downplay it.
    #3 despite being registered less than a month, you are able to tell me where I'm from even though I've never disclosed that in this thread.
    #4 you have just admitted having multiple 'gangland' accounts. What's your motivation behind that?
    #5 the account I called you out on was in relation to two dead men I was close to, if I reveal that account I basically reveal my own identity to regular posters that have no agenda other than following the thread.
    #6 you state that everything you know came from here, yet in your closing paragraph you claim to have discredited plenty of posters with your 'in depth' knowledge.
    Now, bear in mind I enjoy reading the thread and acknowledge that you, more than anyone else is keeping it at the top of the page. But get this, my first contribution to it was in response to yourself giving details of the wake. I thought, and still think that the post was made in bad taste. In response to me, you claimed that the area I'm from was the reason I took issue with it (despite the fact I didn't mention where I'm from). Again, I thought the post was disrespectful and made in bad taste.
    Had I been born and raised in Timbuktu my opinion would remain the same.
    Anyways, I'll continue to read the thread but I won't be posting in it again. Dublin is not Rome and the north inner city is not the colloseum.
    Murder is murder, not entertainment. Apologies for the wall of text, I hope my eagerly awaited response to you was satisfactory.

1, Agreed.

2, I've told you and others I'm not a journalist, just because you keep saying it doesn't make it true.

3, You have disclosed YOURSELF you were brought up or lived in summer hill, I remembered that I didn't go looking for it so protect YOUR own privacy.

4 Its pretty simple, for the protection of my personal privacy.

5, I know which two people your friends were, sent to collect a debt in Cavan and never returned?
    I've no problem with you naming my previous account/s but make sure you're right because if you're wrong there's serious repercussions.

6, Your first response to me was it wasnt the graffiti guy who was arrested in connection to eddies murder, I kindly asked could you give it to me in a roundabout way, the boss said no it wasn't allowed, I accepted the bosses warning.

7,Sorry now I didn't think what I posted was disrespectful I posted what I wanted too, if you've a problem with that so be it.

8, I see murder as murder too but I also wont be afraid to speak about it or drugs or any other contentious subject.

9,Your response has been more than satisfactory and
    i appreciate the time you took to respond.

What sort of bull sh!te is this FFS.

Privacy infringement, haha it was posted by them not me so protect your own privacy.

Warped sence of importance you do know this is a anonymous site unless you out yourself right?

Sad you're having a fcuking laugh, is it because I won't give anything to the gardai?

You're great, I won't shy away from gang murders, but there's plenty here who don't want any of it discussed, it doesn't happen so ha?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

What sort of bull sh!te is this FFS.

Privacy infringement, haha it was posted by them not me so protect your own privacy.

Warped sence of importance you do know this is a anonymous site unless you out yourself right?

Sad you're having a fcuking laugh, is it because I won't give anything to the gardai?

You're great, I won't shy away from gang murders, but there's plenty here who don't want any of it discussed, it doesn't happen so ha?

Right I've had enough of this, you've been warned many times now to stick to the topic, I've even ignored your last post and was willing to let things continue.

But this is the last straw.

Do not post in this thread again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,805 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Ah no, we are going to miss him, he seems to really pursue the information and bring new information back

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement