Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,943 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Zombie

Anyone he don't like.

The second sentence should be about 6 feet under the first.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

Omackeral wrote: »
    Pretty odd that the video is titled ''white irish lads''. Bang of agenda off that. Did you upload it?

Who Him ? No, surely not, sure then that could be seen as been one sided.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭iebamm2580

Fresh doesn't seem to get the point that we know we have plenty of native scumbags, people just dont want to import anymore, i just dont get whats hard to understand about that. We want immigrants who will add to society.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Rezident

How many more murders, families ruined and criminals becoming rich while we pay too much in tax and people have to pay over the odds for poor quality before this country does the same common sense thing ALREADY done by the Netherlands, Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Estonia, Israel, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Paraguay, Uruguay, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, South Africa, Thailand, Jamaica, Malta, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Myanmar, Nepal, Ecuador, Egypt, Georgia, Chile, Colombia, Bermuda, Bolivia, Pakistan, Cambodia and 10 states in the US so far - have all already done (plus New Zealand and Norway from next year)?

Take the millions away from the murderous criminals shooting up our city, tax it, educate and regulate (legalisation is proven to reduce usage long-term e.g. in the Netherlands), reduce all of our income taxes and hurry up.

Another 10 people? 25? 100? How many will die, unnecessarily, families destroyed, and why? I guess common sense is not very common here.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

iebamm2580 wrote: »
    Fresh doesn't seem to get the point that we know we have plenty of native scumbags, people just dont want to import anymore, i just dont get whats hard to understand about that. We want immigrants who will add to society.

But didn't we go all around the world, don't these people deserve a better life, sure all teenagers are a bit rough around the edges etc etc.

The bottom line here is we have large numbers of Africans, mainly Nigerians that arrived here under false pretenses.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

Rezident wrote: »
    How many more murders, families ruined and criminals becoming rich while we pay too much in tax and people have to pay over the odds for poor quality before this country does the same common sense thing ALREADY done by the Netherlands, Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Estonia, Israel, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Paraguay, Uruguay, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, South Africa, Thailand, Jamaica, Malta, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Myanmar, Nepal, Ecuador, Egypt, Georgia, Chile, Colombia, Bermuda, Bolivia, Pakistan, Cambodia and 10 states in the US so far - have all already done (plus New Zealand and Norway from next year)?

Take the millions away from the murderous criminals shooting up our city, tax it, educate and regulate (legalisation is proven to reduce usage long-term e.g. in the Netherlands), reduce all of our income taxes and hurry up.

Another 10 people? 25? 100? How many will die, unnecessarily, families destroyed, and why? I guess common sense is not very common here.

What have all the above countries done?

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

Rezident wrote: »

I agree with legalizing cannabis would take a lot of money out of their pockets, but we'd still be buried under tonnes of coke, put it this way, senior politicians use coke sourced from these gangs, that tells you how f*cked up the situation is.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

Anyone notice that none of the Gucci squad put up memorials for Cha? Or have I missed

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

.Charlo wrote: »
    ****ing hell lads let it go.

Elsa-Singing-Let-It-Go.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭cuppa

The Government need to be top dog in this , Leo's crew crew in de dail.

Then with all the profit they can bling out the po-po with range rovers , and replace all the hospital beds with ikea bunkbeds. And with luck the TD's might have a turf war and take each other out.

On the plus side people will now open the door to a TD , cos they will have a box of disco biscuits for yah.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

Pretty odd that the video is titled ''white irish lads''. Bang of agenda off that. Did you upload it?

Funny thing is it looks like it’s from a a far right account.

Lee Byrne has been very quiet

Gibbo and Biggie are the only 2 posting. Nothing from Flashy or Scott. Westmeath must have no internet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭MrFresh

His videos are all labelled in a similar way.

I've yet to hear anyone explain how you can predict which immigrants, or in this case their future children, will be good and which will be bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Timmyr

I dont get it, whats the connection with Zombie?

Timmyr wrote: »
    I dont get it, whats the connection with Zombie?

No connection the man doesn't even know the 2 lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭KM792

Lee Byrne posted a tribute...he then deleted all his posts and then his page..thought it a bit strange to be honest.

Didn't realise Capper was in hiding as well.. I thought he was still flouncing around Dublin without a care in the world.

KM792 wrote: »
    Lee Byrne posted a tribute...he then deleted all his posts and then his page..thought it a bit strange to be honest.

Didn't realise Capper was in hiding as well.. I thought he was still flouncing around Dublin without a care in the world.

Both lads are down the country

MrFresh wrote: »
    His videos are all labelled in a similar way.

I've yet to hear anyone explain how you can predict which immigrants, or in this case their future children, will be good and which will be bad.
    We should be importing college educated people who have a real chance of getting a good job and who will not be looking for a house from the state. The problem lies when we get free loader immigrants who just want a house and benefits and therefore its easy to predict that there children will follow along the same lines and end up on benefits and not adding to society. Nothing hard to understand about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

It's entertaining to watch people pretend they know what's going on when they're just spouting ****e

• Registered Users Posts: 20,937 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

We should be importing college educated people who have a real chance of getting a good job and who will not be looking for a house from the state. The problem lies when we get free loader immigrants who just want a house and benefits and therefore its easy to predict that there children will follow along the same lines and end up on benefits and not adding to society. Nothing hard to understand about that.

import?

should we export the long term unemployed?

• Advertisement

import?

should we export the long term unemployed?

I meant that people that want to come here should have a realistic chance of getting a job so they dont need the state to provide for them, so when looking at immigrants a background check on there education certainly wouldnt go astray.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,934 ✭✭✭20Cent

Wrong thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭LastLagoon

It's entertaining to watch people pretend they know what's going on when they're just spouting ****e

Your just jealous because you don’t know who TO,TA, LF, AN , TA and SY And arent on the mother lode of Dublin crime WhatsApp.your loss . Real talk though for a minute , Mr Spuds is the guy to watch

• Registered Users Posts: 7,051 ✭✭✭Jeff2

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

20Cent wrote: »
    Tommy robinson and his buddies attacked people in Salford with bricks and bottles injuring three today. Not as much coverage as the milkshakes though.
    Rubbish. Other way round pal.

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭Shoelaces

This situation is the most fascinating occurence in the country today. How such violence can be committed by people on people of ages barely past childhood is insane. I dont think this country is anywhere near as bad as some people would like to make out it is but im fascinated by what must go through the minds of people who pull the trigger.

The conversation before the build up to it. How its justified. What they do immediatly after they ve killed someone. They have home lives, mams and dads. Do they celebrate? How do they sleep that night?

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭The pink killer

Rubbish. Other way round pal.

Did you read on one the previous pages that they were both shot with the same type of gun ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

what has tommy robinson got to do with gangland shootings in ireland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Hal3000

What I would love to know is how did that Pakistani guy who got arrested lately for the incidents in the taxi get in here ? The newspaper article said he was of a very low IQ ??????

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 335 ✭✭.Charlo

20Cent wrote: »
    Tommy robinson and his buddies attacked people in Salford with bricks and bottles injuring three today. Not as much coverage as the milkshakes though.

They were only having a laugh.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement