Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,165 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

mgn wrote: »
    No danger of them moving down the country like mice on their own.
    Some big farmer with hands like shovels would eat them for breakfast.

They wouldn't last 3 days down the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭corner of hells

They wouldn't last 3 days down the country.

That mystical place "Down the country".
    Smell of cow****e would probably kill 'em.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,759 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

The overreaction to an, admittedly unpleasant couple of days, is as usual way out of proportion.

There have been 5 fatal shootings in Ireland this year so far and it's nearly June.

We don't live in Juarez or Bogotá people, catch a hold of yourselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

I got sent some stuff on WhatsApp there meself. If the rumour is true, those three lads picked the wrong lad to mess with.

I actually felt a bit sick listening to the audio message, I've a new born baby myself. That hit me hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Haven’t seen anything myself but heard it’s rough alright

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

ollkiller wrote: »
    Tell that to the families of the Hillsborough victims.

Sorry can't recall all the various newspapers headlines published from 30yrs ago.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

MrFresh wrote: »
    Video purporting to be of a fight in Darndale.

are we calling that a fight now ??

looked like British bulldog to me

fcuking fannys

• Registered Users Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

I know people are sick of people saying it

But I genuinely don’t care once they kill each other

And people need to get down off their high horse . All across society people are sniffing their brains out . If they weren’t there wouldn’t be as many shootings vying for the business

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

MrFresh wrote: »
    Video purporting to be of a fight in Darndale.

More of a ballet than a fight

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

I think the issue with peoples lies in the fact that the profile of those that have just been shot are very young, albeit low level lads.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭The Enbalmer

I think the issue with peoples lies in the fact that the profile of those that have just been shot are very young, albeit low level lads.

Lie down with dogs and you get fleas,unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭ollkiller

Sorry can't recall all the various newspapers headlines published from 30yrs ago.

Ah ya it wasn't that big a story all right.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

I got sent some stuff on WhatsApp there meself. If the rumour is true, three lads picked the wrong lad to mess with

I actually felt a bit sick listening to the audio message, I've a new born baby myself. That hit me hard.

im not sure the whole island is down the tubes just yet lads

im ten minutes drive from finglas and its lovely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭MrFresh

Pretty telling that ye get up in arms about black lads posing for a gang photo yet dismiss the white guys with weapons squaring up and swinging at each other.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Hal3000

Years and years of suspended sentences have caused this. Those who call for understanding crime rather than harsh sentencing know well that our support systems are screwed. We aren't tackling the reasons for crime and in Ireland we never will, sorry lads. It's time for harsh sentencing for violent crimes. No more bright future quotes, no more letters from mammy, no more taking remorse into account. Repeat offenders must and have to be taken off our streets now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

ollkiller wrote: »
    Tell that to the families of the Hillsborough victims.
    Or the Heyssel victims ( oh sorry we're not supposed to remember them)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

I got sent some stuff on WhatsApp there meself. If the rumour is true, those three lads picked the wrong lad to mess with.

I was told that they kicked the door in of an old school gangster and gave him a hiding. And now he's on a one man crusade to get them back, a bit like Dirty Harry.

I'd take it with a pinch of salt though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭hugs_for_drugs

pablo128 wrote: »
    I was told that they kicked the door in of an old school gangster and gave him a hiding. And now he's on a one man crusade to get them back, a bit like Dirty Harry.

I'd take it with a pinch of salt though.

Dublin WhatsApp on YT has a video with no sound of two fellas breaking a cars windows and swinging a young girl around the place, alleged to be "the zombies" daughter and house.

What's the other messages doing the rounds on WhatsApp?Has anyone a link?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭steve-collins

Who ever it was they crossed must be fairly big time, thats 4/5 lads all from same crew shot dead or badly injured, Jamie Tighe, Davis, Little, Parker and Boylan.

Some of these lads fathers are fairly heavy aswel so I reckon there will backlash from this either way.

Dublin is farily bad for a Western European city regards gun crime but were not as bad as it was 15/10 years ago when there was an average of over 15-20 gun murders a year with The Don and Crumlin/Drimnagh feud at its peak.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭ollkiller

Edgware wrote: »
    Or the Heyssel victims ( oh sorry we're not supposed to remember them)

That was just awful. Did the Sun blame the Juventus fans for it though?

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭The pink killer

The lads in that whatsapp video isnt them

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭White lighting

Who ever it was they crossed must be fairly big time, thats 4/5 lads all from same crew shot dead or badly injured, Jamie Tighe, Davis, Little, Parker and Boylan.

Some of these lads fathers are fairly heavy aswel so I reckon there will backlash from this either way.

Dublin is farily bad for a Western European city regards gun crime but were not as bad as it was 15/10 years ago when there was an average of over 15-20 gun murders a year with The Don and Crumlin/Drimnagh feud at its peak.

What side was Tighe? Friendly with those lads but onc his best mates seems to have been buda who was on the Hutches side and related to Tossy Fox whos doing time for a Kinahan murder

• Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

That Zombie lad got his nickname for a reason in the 70's and 80's. I honestly thought he was dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

It takes a special kind of moron to hold up the f*cking Sun newspaper as some kind of bastion of truth and honesty

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

Billy Mays wrote: »
    It takes a special kind of moron to hold up the f*cking Sun newspaper as some kind of bastion of truth and honesty

There's a huge nail somewhere that you just hit on the head.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 335 ✭✭.Charlo

Dublin WhatsApp on YT has a video with no sound of two fellas breaking a cars windows and swinging a young girl around the place, alleged to be "the zombies" daughter and house.

What's the other messages doing the rounds on WhatsApp?Has anyone a link?

It's only a voice message with some clown talking about the Davis fella getting shot in front of his kid, apparently he was down there and seen it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 335 ✭✭.Charlo

****ing hell lads let it go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

"Let it go, let it go, i.e. the thread derailment, just let it go"
    All hail the mighty Guardian, a bastion of truth and justice in the free world.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭Tommy Kelly

The only winners out of all these fueds above in Dublin are us down in the country. Think about that one now for a minute.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement