Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

dee_mc wrote: »
    I thought she was lying - I assumed it was more than likely Hunter in the car?

No it was Louise. Steve was taking her to punish Phil. They had beef.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,349 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Stacey said last night that she couldn't care less about cheating on Martin and that Jean was "loopy"!

Do the writers want the viewers to turn against her or what?

Stacey was never like that not caring who she hurt.

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭FCIM

Where is the continuity with Honey's misunderstanding that Billy had an affair with Tina? Have the writers forgotten that Tina is a lesbian or are we supposed to believe Honey doesn't know she is?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭Goldengirl

This post has been deleted.

Goldengirl wrote: »
    Tina did have a onenighter with Billy.

Oh, I hadn't watched it for a long time until recently. How do the writers square that with her being a lesbian though?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,261 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Whos the one loopy had taking photos of Martin?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,261 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Hopefullu Ashad rings the social. Gets loop the loop banned from them.

What's going on with that one who was taking photos of Martin with the kids?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭Goldengirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,176 ✭✭✭dee_mc

FCIM wrote: »
    Oh, I hadn't watched it for a long time until recently. How do the writers square that with her being a lesbian though?

She's only a part timer, bit like Sonia.
    She has a child too, and did she have a one nighter with Lee from Blue or was that a nightmare I had? So Billy is not her first foray into sleeping with men.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

She has a child too, and did she have a one nighter with Lee from Blue or was that a nightmare I had? So Billy is not her first foray into sleeping with men.

And that's her second time with Billy as well.

I'm surprised Honey didn't go straight to the police when she realised Tina knocked down Janet.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,410 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

pjohnson wrote: »
    Whos the one loopy had taking photos of Martin?

Is she another Slater?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

They are both bisexual

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Mrs cockett

Sharon looks pregnant

Sharon looks pregnant

She’s just a big lady

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is she another Slater?

Hope not don’t like her to ruff for my liking

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Only catching up on this week's episodes now, seriously how cringeworthy was Carmel to Honey on Thursday night with her "you go girl" in the street? And how hard is it to mind her own f*cking business? What an awful person.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,754 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

well i for one hate this new teenager already within 1 minute of seeing her in the cafe and her attitude and stupid croaky voice and her fingernails. I know she is going to irritate me already , whoever she is and whatever her agenda is.

Biancas daughter irritates me also...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Only catching up on this week's episodes now, seriously how cringeworthy was Carmel to Honey on Thursday night with her "you go girl" in the street? And how hard is it to mind her own f*cking business? What an awful person.

And why was she complaining to Masood's uncle about the colours on his gate? Bloody busybody. I agree she is an awful person.

So Mel is taking over running the club which Phil owns, is that RnR, was it closed down all along?

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So Mel is taking over running the club which Phil owns, is that RnR, was it closed down all along?

Didn’t she steal money for Phil years ago and he knows it why hasn’t it ever come up

It’s a shame Roxy never found out Phil stole money from her before she died

2 people I have never really missed from the soap, Roxie and Ronnie - i wonder what they are up to these days, its been over a year now hasnt it?

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

This Stacey/Martin storyline is terrible, and it's awful the way they're totally destroying Stacey's character for the sake of a dramatic plot.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,176 ✭✭✭dee_mc

2 people I have never really missed from the soap, Roxie and Ronnie - i wonder what they are up to these days, its been over a year now hasnt it?

They were written out and it's easy to see why - where could they go with their characters really?! I don't miss them either.
    They've both been involved in theatre/musical work and Samantha Womack (Ronnie) had a cameo appearance in the second film of a 'hit Hollywood film franchise' I've never heard of called Kingsman - apparently she had a bigger part in the first film in the franchise.
    Rita Simons (Roxy) was in Legally Blonde the musical last year, not the lead role but a fairly big character.

They were written out and it's easy to see why - where could they go with their characters really?! I don't miss them either.
    They've both been involved in theatre/musical work and Samantha Womack (Ronnie) had a cameo appearance in the second film of a 'hit Hollywood film franchise' I've never heard of called Kingsman - apparently she had a bigger part in the first film in the franchise.
    Rita Simons (Roxy) was in Legally Blonde the musical last year, not the lead role but a fairly big character.

thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

I'm selling the full of 1994 on dvds if anyone is interested, for 30 euros, it cost me around 45

• Registered Users Posts: 30,307 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I can generally see some positive in a soap but I find this totally rubbish with a while now!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,099 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I can generally see some positive in a soap but I find this totally rubbish with a while now!

I am lost . No idea what is going on with Vincent or Ben or Phil

Is Phil still away looking for Ben?

If Aidan has his own heavies / goons, why employ the dumb squad for his
    heist :confused::rolleyes:

• Advertisement

oh so vincent and his plus 1 are broke now then ? - I wonder now will they be picking out big mac's out of mcclusky's bin like dee was ?

Talking of ... what is Dee doing for money now?

Advertisement