Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭LordBasil

Ann22 wrote: »
    Feck yeah she did. Forgot about that but she goes all moralistic when it suits her.

Maybe she learned from her mistake and realises that lies have a habit of coming back to bite you so it is better to be honest.

If Claudia were to ever find out that Imran knew the centre wasn't being built before she sold the flat to him she could cause him a lot of trouble down the tracks...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,792 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

thought there was a law (and he should know) of knowingly scamming someone / swindling money out of a deal with someone, and thats what he would be doing with Claudia. its pretty serious if caught and found out.

Its like there is even a law that if you knowingly know some fault with a car or a house you have to point it out to the new owner by law, if not and it does go to court you can be pulled right up on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,900 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Imran knows what Nick did to Audrey, he was pretty loud condemning him as was Toyah, two hypocrites now

• Registered Users Posts: 7,191 ✭✭✭jos28

I will chop off your ponytail.

They could do a special episode and chop off Jan's ponytail and Seb's man bun. Suggestions as to what to do with them on a postcard please .......

Where did Jan's fancy range rover jeep come from?

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Where did Jan's fancy range rover jeep come from?

thats what I was thinking too - bet that cost a pretty penny

Jan's bound to turn out a good guy in all of this eventually and put an end to all of this , I can just feel it. I havent seen or read any spoilers I can just feel it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭KevRossi

thats what I was thinking too - bet that cost a pretty penny

It belongs to the salon owners, Nikolai gave him the key.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I suspect it will her brother that will be her son.

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,432 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

casio4 wrote: »
    :confused:

Sorry.
    Emma has a brother from what I know I suspect he might be Steve's son.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭threetrees

I loved Mary and Tim in the pub, they get on great and it was good comedy.

I like Abbie, I hope she gets together with Kevin.

Sorry.
    Emma has a brother from what I know I suspect he might be Steve's son.
    That was proven otherwise as big Jam thought that the chiseler might be his and a DNA test was done which proved the father was the man Fiona was going to marry.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

threetrees wrote: »
    I loved Mary and Tim in the pub, they get on great and it was good comedy.

I like Abbie, I hope she gets together with Kevin.

I was just saying that to my mum during the show. It’s been missing that sort of banter.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

Vicky's Lidl ads are back. ☺

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Poor Emma

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Evelyn will soon sort that out for her.

So Jan is a good guy and he knows Paula

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Yeah Yans a good guy!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Ive said it before and ill keep saying it.....gary is hilarious when he tries to act all hard. When u think of all the ppl who hes been pulverized by in the past. Hes about as threatening as a tellytubby.

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

:(

Aaron 2.0 is copying Aaron 1.0 storylines I have to laughs he’s a clone lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Toyah with her outrage towards lying. She's literally had at least one lie on the go at all times since she returned, between her secret relationship with Peter, the entire ridiculous baby saga with Eva, pretending to fall out with Imran so she could spy on Nick...

giphy.gif?cid=790b76118396e7abfc3eef1ea404a986d3e0d9a4a0edb77a&rid=giphy.gif

Ann22 wrote: »
    So Seb's mum (name I can't think of) is making furtive videos of an oblivious ranting Kevin and posting them on some sort of sneery social media page..and she's just after getting her job back there after months of pestering??? Stupid, stupid, stupid woman writers! So he will fire her again but they'll end up together.
    Imran is scanning Claudia and tells do gooder Toyah and expects her to go along with it?? Has he the writing staff no brain?????

FYP

Jikashi wrote: »
    Toyah with her outrage towards lying. She's literally had at least one lie on the go at all times since she returned, between her secret relationship with Peter, the entire ridiculous baby saga with Eva, pretending to fall out with Imran so she could spy on Nick...

giphy.gif?cid=790b76118396e7abfc3eef1ea404a986d3e0d9a4a0edb77a&rid=giphy.gif

I think Toyah and Nick will be in the sack together before the year ends

• Registered Users Posts: 33,746 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

A £50 note, you would think it was like giving someone a €500 note...

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭laneykin

RobertKK wrote: »

I was actually just coming on here to say the exact same thing! How ridiculous was that entire scene?! It was £50!

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭voldejoie

We laughed so much over the disbelief at seeing a £50 note I had tears streaming down my face! They way they go on about money is gas in general though :pac:

£50 notes are not as common in the uk as €50 notes are here. £20 is the most common.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

Sean's haircut is a bit......

20190809-205017.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

That was mad... :D:

It would cost you over 50 for a round of drinks in Dublin...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement