Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TNA Wrestling Megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,796 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Trent Seven getting signed as well.

Thought Tenille Dashwood would come out when Alisha said "It's all about me!"

• Registered Users Posts: 60,292 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Scott D'amore teasing a big surprise name showing up at TNA Hard to Kill.

We’re right there at the goal line of finalizing one of the biggest signings in TNA. I think it’s something that’s really gonna shake things up.

I think some of what we have in store [at Hard To Kill] is gonna blow your socks off.

Worlds will Collide

Post edited by Agent Coulson on

• Registered Users Posts: 3,048 ✭✭✭ThePott

Sting maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Sasha was my other thought. If they have the reported money to make an attempt at Ospreay and Punk, it seems reasonable.

What ever happened her and AEW?

Definitely not worth Punk or Ospreay money.

I assume there'll be an appearance before then to get the buys.

Assuming they've finished their highlights show before then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Aj Styles? Mr TNA. Endeavour striking a streaming deal with them recently. May be possible

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Cotts72

It's probably Dolph or Riddle

TNA have signed Dani Luna the Rev-Pro womens champion.

Grizzled Young Veterans have signed with TNA by the looks of it and will debut at Hard to Kill.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Another great get from TNA. Seen them here in Dublin and they were far beyond anyone else there.

• Advertisement

Another Best of 2023 this week and sounds like a Best of TNA next week. With Hard to Kill in 2 weeks will see if they do a new episode before it or just a "Road to..."

Looks like another good signing by TNA Xia Brookeside will debut at Hard to Kill.

I remember the first time I saw Billie Starkz, I thought it was Xia.

TNA are now calling there PPV’s PLE’s.

From the video promo that people are getting this from it seems more likely that the monthly specials on TNA+ will be called PLEs but they will still have their big 4 as PPVs.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Some funny whispers circulating tonight about TNA, and the idea they are about to be purchased by WWE …

Likely BS, but they’re out there.

Josh vs. Hamerstone at Hard to Kill now that will be fun.

The new TNA X-Division belt

So TNA returns tonight the card itself looks fun enough and I'm guessing there will be lots of surprises.

And that big name signing will it really be a big name?

• Advertisement

A very soild PPV over all with some really good in ring action.

Josh and Hammerstone was class I expected more of them please.

Looks like the big signing is a decent one however not sure is he is worth that million dollar wage that was held for an Ospreay or Punk.

If I had a thousand guesses I wouldn't have guessed who Ash was how much plastic surgery has the woman had,

AJ Francis actually is a good TNA signning a good talker who will do a decent job for them.

Just finished it. At least it seems to be finished yet I'm still waiting on the big signing.

I wouldn't have recognised Ash either except they mentioned WWE. Especially when we saw her earlier and they said about worlds colliding, so I was expecting someone from AEW or somewhere.

Not sure who the director was last night but they cut to the wrong camera at least a few times. Like twice during Joe Hendry's video, missing a couple of jokes, then during a top rope to the outside move in a match, they just showed the reaction of one of the guys in the ring instead of the move.

Felt like they were resetting for a new start with the title changes and the return of Decay.

I don't watch TNA weekly but thought that was a pretty good PPV that might make me check in on the show.

The Knockout Ultimate X match was awesome, TNA has a great women's division, always has and it showed here. Might have been my favourite match. Knockouts tag was great too and Trinity/Jordynne Grace was excellent too. Guessing this is Trinity gone back to WWE too.

The six-man match was whatever. Although PCO for his age is very impressive and loved his entrance. The X-Division match was pretty good too.

Hammerstone/Alexander slapped. Anyone notice Hammerstone in a ring with TNT/TBS turnbuckle pads? Wonder if he's AEW bound or is someone who's signed already who owns the ring/gym. 4 way tag was great, love me some Mike Bailey and GYV so was always gonna like this one.

Main event was pretty good but felt a bit long tbh. Nic Nemeth is a great get for TNA. Figured he would be AEW bound considering his NJPW appearance. Looked awesome though, especially with the shirt rip and the audience going nuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,045 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Dana Brooke going for Timeless Toni Storm gimmick with Ash Elegant

I thought Ziggler would be AEW bound

Trinity Naomi back to WWE, rumble participating?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,045 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Ali seems to be TNA bound. Promo package aired last night for him.

Excited to see how the gimmick lands on a TV show, and TNA will give him loads of room to test it out. Great choice for him.

He's definitely making the most of his freedom with the amount of promotions he's working with. Wonder if he talked to or just watch Matt Cardona for inspiration after seeing how well he did compared to others who were released.

Toby Keith died today.

He did a perfect delayed vertical suplex on Double J

Scott D'Amore sacked and is out of TNA and has been replaced.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,849 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Advertisement