Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Berlin "safe zone" for women on NYE

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I was in Germany once, got my hand chopped off for flushing a toilet after 10pm. The new normal.

Damn them allowing the invaders come over here and objectify, demean and violate our woman. That's a white man's job.

Good old whitey, he might be more rapey, but at least he does it on his own.

Is this you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Grayson wrote: »
    The vast majority of crimes against women, in the west, are committed by white men...

Difficult to make such conclusions in terms of proper proportional representation (obviously white men in the West are perhaps 40% of the total population).

E.g. In the US, the highest (proportional to population) group banged up in the jail system probably aren't all white dudes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Yeah it's absolutely hilarious isn't it? It only matters when the perpetrator is someone brown from a big evil far away country, sure where else would you get a great crime like it?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

I was in Germany once, got my hand chopped off for flushing a toilet after 10pm. The new normal.

Damn them allowing the invaders come over here and objectify, demean and violate our woman. That's a white man's job.
    Good old whitey, he might be more rapey, but at least he does it on his own.

Oh, edgy sarcasm. You're so woke.

Do you have an actual point to make? Make it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,863 ✭✭✭enricoh

Is that the very best u can come up with to deflect attention that Germany has to do stuff like this nowadays?. And Sweden with it's women only festivals.
    Come back to us with what u had for breakfast as well or something equally interesting!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Troll.

To quote the smirnoff ad.......labels are for bottles, not people :D:D

Oh, edgy sarcasm. You're so woke.

Do you have an actual point to make? Make it.

Already made it and well you know it. The vast majority on this thread care not for the victims of rape, nor for the citizens of Berlin, or for very much outside the confines of their own boxrooms.

Just another example of the cesspit this place has become.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭PeterParker957

Troll.

To quote the smirnoff ad.......labels are for bottles, not people :D:D

If it posts like a troll and quacks like a troll!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Already made it and well you know it. The vast majority on this thread care not for the victims of rape, nor for the citizens of Berlin, or for very much outside the confines of their own boxrooms.

Want to back that up with some facts and evidence?

Or just continue to throw out some more Straw Men, Ad-Hominem attacks and generally gob****ery to deflect from the issue being discussed?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,063 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Going to Berlin tonight with herself. She is not European but wants do all History stuff. I'm looking forward to it and enjoy ringing in new year indoors in nice restaurant. Feck that will be too cold:pac:

• Advertisement

Ah the loser in the box room stereotype (we don't really have basements here, I suppose). Anyway, 10 of these a day will get you some tolerance points...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Yeah it's absolutely hilarious isn't it? It only matters when the perpetrator is someone brown from a big evil far away country, sure where else would you get a great crime like it?

Are you actually suggesting that western society doesn't care when white men rape??

How did being white help Larry Murphy exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,063 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Yep trying make fun out of rape is pretty low

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

I am embarrassed for the German men letting this happen to their women

If they stood up to prevent these things happening they’d be publicised and ostracised as racists and Nazis.

So your argument is that because some scumbag natives rape people, we should ignore the importation of foreign rape gangs?? Pathetic. Really pathetic.

If it posts like a troll and quacks like a troll!

Pretty sure calling others trolls is a bannable offence??

Something about personal abuse :D

So your argument is that because some scumbag natives rape people, we should ignore the importation of foreign rape gangs?? Pathetic. Really pathetic.

If you could point me in the direction of all the posts highlighting your ire at native German scumbag rapists then? Or your empathy for their victims?

Yeah. Pathetic is right.

If you could point me in the direction of all the posts highlighting your ire at native German scumbag rapists then? Or your empathy for their victims?

Yeah. Pathetic is right.

Rapes happen in every country. If we were to open a thread for each one the boards servers would pack in. There are scumbags in every country.

However, mass sexual assaults do not happen in every country. Gang rapes do not happen in every country. They rarely happen in the western world, which is why, when they do, they make the news.

As someone else has already asked you, could you point out the last white male led mass sexual assault or gang rape??

You can’t. Because up until Angela opened the gates it wasn’t a feature of life in a big city. There wasn’t a risk of going into a large crowd and being seriously sexually assaulted, or having a truck plough into you.

Yeah. Pathetic is right.

As I suspected.

You got nothing.

Are you actually suggesting that western society doesn't care when white men rape??

How did being white help Larry Murphy exactly?

Agreed. Rapists are despised by even the dregs of society. Look at prison life. Sex offenders have to be sent to their own sections or even their own jails because your common convict will obliterate them given half a chance if they are in general population.

• Advertisement

Rapes happen in every country. If we were to open a thread for each one the boards servers would pack in. There are scumbags in every country.

However, mass sexual assaults do not happen in every country. Gang rapes do not happen in every country. They rarely happen in the western world, which is why, when they do, they make the news.

As someone else has already asked you, could you point out the last white male led mass sexual assault or gang rape??

You can’t. Because up until Angela opened the gates it wasn’t a feature of life in a big city. There wasn’t a risk of going into a large crowd and being seriously sexually assaulted, or having a truck plough into you.
    When was the last mass gang rape in Berlin?

I'll give you a clue, it was committed by white men.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

Nope. What matters is when you have an event like NYE, where rampant sexual violence was committed by foreign men.

Now please re-read my post where I support harsher sentencing for all rapists.

There was NOT rampant sexual violence

As I suspected.

You got nothing.

Got nothing on what? Any casual observer can see this thread for what it is, I don't need to add anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,863 ✭✭✭enricoh

Yeah, yeah thats true but so what? the crusades in the 12th century raped the locals in Syria.
    And if that won't work good aul racist, knuckle draggers taunts etc will have to!

All joking aside....why was noone ever convicted for that?

Or it picked up more widely by news media??.....Internet has left me somewhat skeptical of what is the exact truth what occurred??

It obv lies somewhere in middle of what the internet reports happened and what the German police offialy said about it??

Rape is a despicable and heinous crime and I've never sought to silence anyone.

Got nothing on what? Any casual observer can see this thread for what it is, I don't need to add anything.

You have no evidence to back up your comment that.
    The vast majority on this thread care not for the victims of rape

Nothing. Nada.

A casual observer to this thread would see your comments for what they are - obsfucation and blatant attempts to derail it.

Tbf to Germany. ...there was nothing like this ever experienced on such a scale in europe beforehand and they have introduced laws to make deportations easier

But 4 out of 2000 suspects convicted is a disgrace....even within immigrant community,it must gaw as the suspicion will fall very wide as there is so many after getting off Scot free

• Registered Users Posts: 16,161 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Here is your strawman argument right here.

strawman.jpg

The vast majority of mass sexual assaults on women in Western Europe are not being committed by white men though, are they?

That is what we are talking about here.

Should we not highlight it at all? Or does the inconvenient truth undermine this myth of a "One World Cohesive Rainbow Nation" peddled by the Left

I'm not sure you know what a straw man is.

You've just said that the majority of mass sexual assaults are committed by non white people. You haven't
    1) specified what mass sexual assault is
    2) shown that it is indeed committed overwhelmingly by non white people
    3) shown that this means that women should be more afraid of non white people.

You'e just making sh1t up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭jackofalltrades

Rape is a despicable and heinous crime and I've never sought to silence anyone.
    Claims rape is a despicable and heinous crime, then makes tasteless comment on it.
    Claims to not be attempting to silence anyone, yet is trying to get thread closed.

Advertisement