Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Farmer brought a digger onto my land

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭wing52

Just a thought, I found this thread by searching "land grabbers":eek:
    Just sayin' like;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,684 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

To be fair OP I think most people are advising going the solicitors / garda route because we've/they've seen it time an again where the aul paddy down the lane thinks he's a god given right to a piece of land. And no amount of softly softly approach will work on him. A good stern letter from a solicitor on the other hand could well do wonders.

Bottom line is its up to you how you want to deal with it at the end of the day. But as most in here will agree, the hard line approach will have a much higher success rate than the softly softly.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭longgonesilver

Before you disappear behind a locked thread register as a farmer/landowner with the department of agriculture. The types of schemes and subsidies are changing to more environmentally favourable ones, in the future you might qualify for one and actually get paid for what you are trying to do with your land.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,555 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Thread closed at the OPs request.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement