Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladies with short hair, do ye guys find it attractive??

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭The Highwayman

Nope, it's a hard rule. I never have dated a woman with short hair and I don't see that ever changing.
    I tried to find a report I read before about men who cheat. Apparently men who cheat on their wives, 87% of the women have longer hair than their wives. Something about youth and likelihood of the mistress bring able to conceive a child, the long hair makes her seem younger. Its just a human(male) instinct.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,292 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

grahambo wrote: »
    I think you're wrong.

<snip image of Nicole de Boer>

She's beautiful in both pics!

I violently agree with you - "She's beautiful in both pics" but the pixie look is her USP and in the eyes of this beholder, she more than succeeds at the 'pixie look'...

The question was, do ye guys find it attractive, and the case for the defence offers "Nicole de Boer" as exhibit A :)

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

Nope, it's a hard rule. I never have dated a woman with short hair and I don't see that ever changing.
    I tried to find a report I read before about men who cheat. Apparently men who cheat on their wives, 87% of the women have longer hair than their wives. Something about youth and likelihood of the mistress bring able to conceive a child, the long hair makes her seem younger. Its just a human(male) instinct.

I don't think it always makes a woman look younger though. In fact some women Ive seen look older with longer hair if the hair is dry/poor condition and doesn't have much colour in it.

Advertisement