Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Conor McGregor thread (part 5) *Read Mod Note in Post 1*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

Hopefully NYPD raid his hotel and catch him with powder.

Usada need to test him urgently.

And get a psychiatrist review

Unfortunately one of his gormless lackies would take the hit.

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭brendanwalsh

How long ago was charlie ward convicted of dealing drugs?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Raucous

Best part is the photographer continuing to fire off 8 shots a second like he's on the red carpet, documenting the entire episode for the NYPD.
    Be interesting to see John "I won't shake Floyd's hand" Kavanagh's reaction to yet another display of feral thuggery from his stable. He's done a cracking job so far of occupying the moral high ground on issues outside the cage, while his own product continue to play in the gutter.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

Zero-Cool wrote: »

Awesome. Many snowflakes will melt tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 6,355 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

What a role model for young people!!! I never liked the knacker. You wouldn't see Paul O'Connell or Sean Kelly behaving like this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Wondering now was the real reason Conor didn't take the Artem fight due to the amount of coke in his system.
    USADA would have had a field day....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Jim Bob Scratcher

Raucous wrote: »
    Best part is the photographer continuing to fire off 8 shots a second like he's on the red carpet, documenting the entire episode for the NYPD.
    Be interesting to see John "I won't shake Floyd's hand" Kavanagh's reaction to yet another display of feral thuggery from his stable. He's done a cracking job so far of occupying the moral high ground on issues outside the cage, while his own product continue to play in the gutter.

I reckon John is red as a beetroot right now :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

Why isn’t jk in New York???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭bur

Awesome. Many snowflakes will melt tonight

ColinWTF.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Usada need to test him urgently.

And get a psychiatrist review

I think you might be confused buddy :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,425 ✭✭✭✭ted1

clsmooth wrote: »
    WWF stuff right here... wouldn’t surprise me if it’s just a build up to a fight

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Why isn’t jk in New York???

He's at an event in Budapest. He was meant to be flying tonorrow. I don't think he'll bother now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Have people in here tested conor today for coke or something?

Everyone seems to think he's coked out of it., how do you know? Not saying he hasn't dabbled on the odd occasion haha but stop with the bull**** will you ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

Wondering now was the real reason Conor didn't take the Artem fight due to the amount of coke in his system.
    USADA would have had a field day....

The amount saying Conor and crew are on drugs is laughable. Absolutly no evidence. I'll be surprised if the mods don't give a stern warning over such comments.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

Lukker- wrote: »
    He's at an event in Budapest. He was meant to be flying tonorrow. I don't think he'll bother now.

Artem is off the card, so there's not much really for him to do.

Was he cornering Artem?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Porthallian

The amount saying Conor and crew are on drugs is laughable. Absolutly no evidence. I'll be surprised if the mods don't give a stern warning over such comments.

Fair point. Probably just had strong tea

• Registered Users Posts: 4,239 ✭✭✭munster87

Ate a whole pack of Frosties

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

Out of competition recreational tests don't happen for weed anyway, think coke also. Doesn't matter what he is on he will regret it when sober If not sober.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Artem is off the card, so there's not much really for him to do.

Was he cornering Artem?

Again, take everything Dana has said since all this happened with a pinch of salt. No confirmation Artem fight off just yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

clsmooth wrote:
    No formal warrant out yet for McGregor. Dana doing what Dana does

Must have been an interim warrant

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,505 ✭✭✭brevity

It’s a circus. Funny in a weird sort of way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭HappyAsLarE

Ah lads surely he couldn’t act like that sober.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Or Snus, what all the footballers are on lately

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭Marty Bird

No they are gentlemen.. Sean Kelly another cheat on the drugs.. talk about shooting yourself in the foot twice.😂😂

🌞6.02kWp⚡️3.01kWp South/East⚡️3.01kWp West

• Registered Users Posts: 6,355 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

I reckon John is red as a beetroot right now :pac:

He's in Budapest due to fly to corner Artem, may just cancel and head straight to Dublin and start on his new book 'Upgrading the software failed; the hardware was a damage case!'

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭miocicmma

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

0ph0rce0 wrote: »

Everyone seems to think he's coked out of it., how do you know? Not saying he hasn't dabbled on the odd occasion haha but stop with the bull**** will you ffs

People can be absolute fools without coke, so saying that's he's on a mad one doesn't necessarily mean he is.

But seriously, that bunch of lads, in NYC? It's not the hardest place to get a bag of sniff and I'm sure they're well up for a session.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

0ph0rce0 wrote: »

Yeah because f%cking bins at bus windows is the behaviour of a man clear headed and sober. Cop yourself on.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Must have been an interim warrant

Now that's a good, witty joke.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

Easy Rod wrote: »
    He’s ruined a few careers for the MAC life guys and potentially Artem.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Dana just goes after anyone associated with Conor, you can’t really hurt Conor because he’s got too much money but anyone associated with him is in trouble.

Artem is responsible for his own behaviour, so are the other guys

they all seem to have got carried away, where the hell was Conors manager? If they had planned something like this they should have planned it much better.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement