Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny General Discussion 2.0

Options
1535455565759»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,570 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Any raid groups still going?

Been playing Destiny 1 again lately, have levelled a hunter from scratch and currently at 360 light, and I'd love to get one or two raid completions.

Don't have to be prestige either and have a mate I'd love to bring with me as well

• Registered Users Posts: 11,492 ✭✭✭✭klose

Got back into this after being away over 3 years, season of arrivals and the tree is silver wings plot on Io is how I remember where I left off. Got all the recent DLCs for half nothing on sale.

Reading up on it seems a lot of controversy for vaulted content which seems a staggering amount, basically the base campaign and the 1st 3 DLCs are vaulted and unplayable. Current file size is 121 GBs on ps5, call of duty iirc takes up over 200Gb so shame they’re vaulting content. Game still solid as ever, addictive as ever also. Shame so much content is aimed at fire teams of friends. Solo players not getting as much bang for their buck.

Advertisement