Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSNI Recruitment 1710 Campaign

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Doesany1know

ML 375-390

Finally received an email saying I've passed my vetting!

When are we expecting the next calls to go out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭Tom_90

ML 375-390

It's got to be soon. With your ML you will be one of the first to call I'm sure. Please let us know when you get the call

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Gymshark

ML 375-390

How long did it take for yours to come through? Mine seems to be taking forever and a day!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Doesany1know

Gymshark wrote: »
    How long did it take for yours to come through? Mine seems to be taking forever and a day!

There was a crefit search back in June, and communication from vetting in July and nothing since till yesterday.

Anyone any ideas which districts are being filled the upcoming squads?

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭nickolatte94

There was a crefit search back in June, and communication from vetting in July and nothing since till yesterday.

I know vetting can take a while but even so that seems like a really long time

• Advertisement

Gymshark wrote: »

Hey, congrats on the vetting finally clearing. Did you get the email yesterday or Friday?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Fuxxy

Long time lurker, yo! Passed everything in 1710 and in the 450-500 range, so just waiting on the call.

In the meantime I applied for 1810 because recruitment were ambiguous about whether I should or not (groan) - roleplay is coming up, so the extra experience should help for GV even if it is a pain doing it again!

Just curious if anyone else applied again despite passing the previous one?

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Ze0tech

Fuxxy wrote: »
    Long time lurker, yo! Passed everything in 1710 and in the 450-500 range, so just waiting on the call.

In the meantime I applied for 1810 because recruitment were ambiguous about whether I should or not (groan) - roleplay is coming up, so the extra experience should help for GV even if it is a pain doing it again!

Just curious if anyone else applied again despite passing the previous one?

Yes there are many people who have done the same. They did tell everyone to reapply. My AC is very soon but I don't think I shall attend. My hope is that calls should be very soon.

Ze0tech wrote: »
    Yes there are many people who have done the same. They did tell everyone to reapply. My AC is very soon but I don't think I shall attend. My hope is that calls should be very soon.

I was debating attending myself this evening, which is why I ended up looking on here again. Booked the day off so I guess I may as well use it hahaha - anyone happen to know if you’ll have to do all the vetting forms again or is there an option to base it off previous one if nothing has changed since it was completed?

Fuxxy wrote: »
    I was debating attending myself this evening, which is why I ended up looking on here again. Booked the day off so I guess I may as well use it hahaha - anyone happen to know if you’ll have to do all the vetting forms again or is there an option to base it off previous one if nothing has changed since it was completed?

Going by your merit number. It will be highly unlikely you will have to wait to much longer. So then no need for 1810

• Advertisement

Ze0tech wrote: »
    Going by your merit number. It will be highly unlikely you will have to wait to much longer. So then no need for 1810

Really hope so! The vetting was quite simple to fill out but it’s just time consuming when you don’t need to do it lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭TW2017

Have calls started yet? ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭eslow

TW2017 wrote: »

Been dying to ask this question for the last 45 minutes haha. Glad you jumped in there first! Lol

Fingers crossed! I have no idea tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Hanflan

I received an email on Friday to say vetting is passed. Hope that call comes soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭nickolatte94

Hanflan wrote: »
    I received an email on Friday to say vetting is passed. Hope that call comes soon!

What’s your rough ML position?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Hanflan

What’s your rough ML position?

250 to 300. My vetting has taken a long time!

Anyone got the call?????

Has anyone heard of any calls going out today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 R2D2345

Long time lurker. Sitting around 470-490 and have not heard anything yet! Still time for March calls to go out so not too stressed lol. Hoping for either March or April all being well

• Advertisement

R2D2345 wrote: »
    Long time lurker. Sitting around 470-490 and have not heard anything yet! Still time for March calls to go out so not too stressed lol. Hoping for either March or April all being well

Rumour has it that calls have started. With your ML you will hopefully be in this coming intake. Please keep us updated when you get the call. Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Coco2070

Calls are going out, got mine a little while ago. ML 430-440

Coco2070 wrote: »
    Congratulations

Rumour has it that calls have started. With your ML you will hopefully be in this coming intake. Please keep us updated when you get the call. Best of luck.

Will do! Good luck!

Well done! Hopefully I’m soon then

Great news, Hope you enjoy your evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Wannabe2018

Got mine aswell! Good luck guys!

Brilliant news

Hi what ML are you roughly? What time did your call come?

• Advertisement

Just trying to figure out what time calls started today. What's the earliest someone was called?

Advertisement