Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XX - WWE: The Monday Night Wars

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Think Desmond has painted a target on his back. Or is there an invisible cloak wrestler?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    No opinions on anything so far? Welcome btw

To be honest not really no. Failed munch and a successful task is all we have to go on.

As for everyone quoting wrestlers I imagined that was going to happen from the start anyway but I would provide useful cover for anyone whos task it is to slip one in

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

and now another reference.

If we go for him we are either taking out a far too obvious wolf that is a distraction or someone just having a laugh

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    WOOOOO

Im not going to say them as that might be your task but three wrestlers phrases! I know there is apparently no tasks today but this is dodge

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    and now another reference.

If we go for him we are either taking out a far too obvious wolf that is a distraction or someone just having a laugh

Well, there's a tough SOB redneck who could find out for us.

Could be RVD trying to get lynched

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Ok this 100% is either a task or someone taking the p so as to get lynched.

Only WWF are doing tasks today, so maybe don't highlight any you notice after 11:AM.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Wolfs wouldn’t be that obvious surely?

What you up to Des?

even if it isn't dodgy it is trying to get our attention as it is in now way hidden, nothing but the references in the past 2 posts

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

He didn't hide it so I posited that he may be taking the pish but only 3 posts and one is a John Cena Quote while the other references a dead person (The Undertaker) is a little bit hard to ignore.

WOOO is a Ric Flair one e three

even if it isn't dodgy it is trying to get our attention as it is in now way hidden, nothing but the references in the past 2 posts

In another universe we had a similar issue I believe. Turned out it was a villager taking the piss...

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Guys, I don't think there are wolf team task today as both team get a munch tomorrow. There could be individual tasks to earn powers though, so I would not be so fast to label everyone you think is doing a task as being wolfs.

I think Desmond is trying to look like RVD so I'll look like RVD, but I'm not RVD, I'm not even Booker T.

P-I-Z-Z-A

Nigel WW wrote: »
    I think Desmond is trying to look like RVD so I'll look like RVD, but I'm not RVD, I'm not even Booker T.

P-I-Z-Z-A

Wait, are you

YP7Kiak.gif

:pac:

Everyone has now checked in with the exception of Abigail.

Doris WW wrote: »
    Guys, I don't think there are wolf team task today as both team get a munch tomorrow. There could be individual tasks to earn powers though, so I would not be so fast to label everyone you think is doing a task as being wolfs.

Some of the recent ones are kind of too obvious to ignore but I think you have a point. In which case we probably should focus on the posts before 11am today for wolf type task posts when thinking about voting.

If we are doing FFAs I can compile them if ye like. I want to wait a little while but I'll be basing my FFAs off last nights posts.

Isla WW wrote: »
    Wait, are you

YP7Kiak.gif

:pac:

Clearly not OG

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

OG? own goal?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Tasks to the left of me, tasks to the right

Here I am stuck in the middle with you (guys)

Lets ignore all this task talk, its getting us no where. Id rather focus on why Nigel is acting funny?

If we are doing FFAs I can compile them if ye like. I want to wait a little while but I'll be basing my FFAs off last nights posts.

Ah aint you helpful!

• Advertisement

Doris WW wrote: »

Such logic, yet why don't I like this post.

Steve WW wrote: »
    Think Desmond has painted a target on his back. Or is there an invisible cloak wrestler?

Wut

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Ah aint you helpful!

Fine, do it yourself!

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Such logic, yet why don't I like this post.

You're a scrooge that's why

Fine, do it yourself!

Touchy

The Biggest mystery so far, where is the Necro account?
    Thread has lacked his usual stamp
    oh_wrestling_youre_so_funny_15.gif

Touchy

Nope, taking it all in stride. I made an offer, if people want to take me up on it grand. If not, bugger off :p

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Actually, quite fitting having a FFA giving the theme :)

Touchy
    GIF--Staring-Look-Looking-wonder-wondering-horrified-stare-wrestling-GIF.gif

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Is Desmond the drunk, only able to talk in catchphrases? Gimme a hell yeah! Or have I just opened another can?

Advertisement