Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XX - WWE: The Monday Night Wars

Options
1102103104105106108»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,197 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Were you being sarcastic when you were asking me to compile FFAs? I thought they were terrible tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

there was no sarcasm there or meant.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,197 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

sKeith wrote: »
    there was no sarcasm there or meant.

I had a good laugh at it anyways:pac::pac:

It was so polite and unlike Gertrude after the previous night

I had laid what in my mind were a few seeds that might make the wolves think i was the vote collector and was awaithing death.
    no reason not to be polite ;)
    I can't see in the backrooms if that was the reason i was eaten, but was hoping so.

I tried my best to guess derrys vote, which i thought from his ffas etc would be you, and offered up isla?... unfortunately, derry said somebody else, so i though plan failed there, but still drew the kill so nrv job done :D

• Advertisement

sKeith wrote:
    I tried my best to guess derrys vote, which i thought from his ffas etc would be you, and offered up isla?... unfortunately, derry said somebody else, so i though plan failed there, but still drew the kill so nrv job done

I think Babs was the only one to actually vote me at all prior to my coming out on thread. Sorry for stealing your character, Strawbs :D

The Hogan gifs were too tempting to resist

• Registered Users Posts: 6,577 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Was there a full list of players and roles posted?

in the dead rooms' super spolier thread, #10, and #11

• Registered Users Posts: 8,042 ✭✭✭Guffy

Anyone listen to the 30 for 30 podcasts.... short podacsts on a sport related topic. Decebt one on ric flair some people might be interested in

https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/fivethirtyeight/30-for-30-podcasts/e/52149678

30 for 30 films also did a 2 part documentry on him but i dont have much interest in wrestling to watch it. When they started talking about flair i was picturing macho man randy savage i think for half of it untill i googled him.

Advertisement