Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XX - WWE: The Monday Night Wars

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,297 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Necro, how did you mod too 3 game sin a row.

1 is enough for a year.

I do love watching the fruit of my labour though

Hope I was a good mod to deal with in the Rooms

My head was melted in my own game. Really burnt out. Enjoyed getting back playing thats for sure. And I have to do it all again in January

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I wont be modding for a good while. Whos up next for the Xmas game? I might sit that one out

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

I really enjoyed it.

Doris/Kolido..... did you reset Vernons password?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

I wont be modding for a good while. Whos up next for the Xmas game? I might sit that one out

I think thats me barney and Uriel

Umm we should probably have some chats guys......

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

were there any fun bits of the game we didn't unlock? or do you want to save them for potential future games?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,587 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

No records broken with our game, but Im glad I surivived the week.

I wont be modding again anytime soon, its a lot of work.

Would have been lost withour Necro, initially he helped with backrooms, and Lord TSC, who without him Id be in acorner pulling my hair out ala Mick Foley.

It wasnt a perfect game, balancing wise Im unhappy, but I enjoyed every minute of it.

Thanks also to the players, without you theres no game.
    Bj I know how you feel. I was WRECKED after our game. And it's really annoying when things you've planned don't work how you intended. But it was a great game and I think we all really enjoyed it. Didn't feel massively unbalanced to me anyway. Not giving the village the usual lynch/death info really crippled us and I was so sure we were screwed at the end there.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,800 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

When's the next game?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Doris/Kolido..... did you reset Vernons password?

Don't think I changed it, should be as it was.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

tritium wrote: »
    I think thats me barney and Uriel

Umm we should probably have some chats guys......

Do you have a planned theme? good time to hook some players with drips of info if you have any

• Advertisement

Necro I can tell you really enjoyed the role playing. I'm hoping to sign up to mod a random game where everyone can properly role play cos it's always a pity when you have a great character but cant use all the memes and gifs associated with them till you come out(if ever!). I really missed out on playing Giles in the Buffy game cos I died so early.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Great game village, and thanks to the mods for the effort put in all week!

Riona I regret nothing

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,800 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Oh and apology to Babs I thought Isla had broken RUle 4) No posting of any PM's from the game mod or referring to the content of them.

And that's why her Mods punishment seemed to have kinda make sense. Kinda. It's been a long week....

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Right back home.

First off, Beaker, thanks for being patient with any panic fits I had during the week, and I've had an absolute blast this week. I had that car accident last Tuesday, and my head has been a bit askew for the last 10 days, but this game, and working with you on it, has done me a world of good psychologically. You were a joy to mod with and I hope we get to do it again in the future :)

To the players, likewise, a massive thanks. You guys have kept me so entertained over the last few days. Getting to read the backrooms, getting to see the schemes and the bouts of paranoia, was incredible, and I can easily say this was my favorite WW game to date in terms of engagement.

Random thoughts:
    I felt the balance swung back and forth over the game. Village had a great start, not just cause Gillberg worked but Tigger blocking the kill on night one. Then when ECW started using its powers and got the seer vig killed, I was sure the wolves would win. The back and forth of it, I enjoyed. I think the balance in terms of so many role reveals caused problems for the baddies, even if it created an absolutely hectic day. And I felt bad for WCW who seemed to get the short end of the stick (So many of your guys mechanics never activated; Goldberg and Hogan didn't get their powers, and Bret never turned). but I think THAT was just bad luck, or good luck for the village, depending on your view.

The mind control hours had me in utter stitches, as did Necro this morning. That a distrust between Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels became a focal point of the game was utterly amazing, and I don't know if we could have planned that aspect better.

I had a blast modding. Now I can't wait to actually play again though :P

Thanks everyone, and hope everyone enjoyed it.

In the future though.... "WWErewolf 2: DA BIG DOG!"

roman-reigns-1-696x392.jpg

Im awful at permissions, so afriad I break reveal things all week

Well trust in the fact that you can never fcuk up as much as I did after our game when I locked everyone out of everything. :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Tegan account all todied up and stuff

Thank you good sir!

You did very well IMO hiding who you were until a certain point Tigger

I was so hoping Barney would get turned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Thank you good sir!

You did very well IMO hiding who you were until a certain point Tigger

I onlyvdropped charaxhter when people s started shttalkong aboutvmy prioir games
    but ibkept my kool just couldnt be arsed tryingbyo postvcancy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

Do you have a planned theme? good time to hook some players with drips of info if you have any

Im a bit if the spare wheel here BH - uriel and Barney very graciously let me get in on this-so will have to come back to you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Could whoever has admin access make myself, Trit and Uriel admins please?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,297 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Thanks again for the game mods, been missing playing big time so was great to get a good run of it :D

My plan was an ickle bit meta tbf, but i cleared it with the mods prior to enacting. My take is that WW is a game of deception, and thats exactly what i was trying to do. If people are annoyed with my tactics i apologise.

With my HBK persona dead and no way to get it back, i had no choice but to concoct some sort of scheme.

Fair play to Babs who saw through it from the start, you had it down pat all the stuff you were saying.

Barney92 wrote:

Give me 5 mins

Barney92 wrote:

Done

You can remove me whenever as admin Barndog ;)

Was only there to tidy up permissions

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

When's the next one? I might actually be able to join in (when meant to be studying instead!!)

quickbeam wrote: »
    When's the next one? I might actually be able to join in (when meant to be studying instead!!)

Still to be confirmed qb. Not sure which date is best yet.

Necrominus wrote: »
    You can remove me whenever as admin Barndog ;)

Was only there to tidy up permissions

Cheers Necro. How'd you like being converted?

Beaker and Lord can I remove you as admins?

Barney92 wrote:
    Cheers Necro. How'd you like being converted?

Unlike you Barney i could have (and should have) turned it down.

But wheres the fun in that :pac:

• Advertisement

Necrominus wrote: »
    Unlike you Barney i could have (and should have) turned it down.

But wheres the fun in that :pac:

You made a decent fist of it alright. You came up with a plausible enough reason as to why you wouldn't share the room. I'd expect nothing less.

Advertisement