Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XX - WWE: The Monday Night Wars

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,047 ✭✭✭Guffy

Mods im gufc in the back rooms

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Patrick, you toolbag!

Necrominus wrote: »
    What goes around, comes around Abe :pac::pac::pac::pac:

i mentioned that, I dont mind being mind controlled, I mind that it was so badly done!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,297 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Guffy wrote: »
    Mods im gufc in the back rooms

I haven't access yet either. I tripped over myself with my own scheme in mentioning Shawn's failsafe trigger. No way back from it so I was just playing it out at that point.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Banjo doesn't have posting rights on this board. But he knows a gal who does, and he asked me to say "that was ****ing magic. Well done team." He also apologised for neither knowing his role nor shutting his damned mouth. But that might have been a tell :D

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Loughc wrote: »
    Modern Day era needs a game, prompt.

I'd be very happy to help out with any WWE Era themed one as once I leave firefox i'll be back to being LTSC's co mod on the PW forum here :pac:

Actually thought everyone was going mad with all the early role reveals but it really seemed to work out. It would have worked out so different if they wolves had just targeted Isla when she came out as I could protect a member of DX and she was the only outed one then.

Id like to take this oppertunity to point out. Find a wolf kill a wolf. THEN hunt the unknown, statistically the better play

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,297 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mary WW wrote: »
    Banjo doesn't have posting rights on this board. But he knows a gal who does, and he asked me to say "that was ****ing magic. Well done team." He also apologised for neither knowing his role nor shutting his damned mouth. But that might have been a tell :D

I knew you were good. Just didn't know HOW good.

The two missed munches at the start made it a huge uphill battle for the wolves.

Angus WW wrote: »
    I'd be very happy to help out with any WWE Era themed one as once I leave firefox i'll be back to being LTSC's co mod on the PW forum here :pac:

Actually thought everyone was going mad with all the early role reveals but it really seemed to work out. It would have worked out so different if they wolves had just targeted Isla when she came out as I could protect a member of DX and she was the only outed one then.

So you WERE a BG... Ah, balls.

Also tigger I think i said it in the backroom but I know how you feel when the BG is too trigger happy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

The two missed munches at the start made it a huge uphill battle for the wolves.

cough

grate game mods

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,800 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Not knowing who people were when they died really upped the paranoia. Good job mods :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

i mentioned that, I dont mind being mind controlled, I mind that it was so badly done!

Got you stunned didn't we, result :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

So you WERE a BG... Ah, balls.

I could protect any member of DX but also had another thing that could be unlocked if Something happened which I think was DX forming much in the same way X-Pac said he could do something extra. I have a feeling the mods added a lot of little touches like the DX stuff that we will never get to see. Would love to know what we missed out on

-Angus

Tigger wrote: »
    cough

grate game mods

Grrrrrrrrrr

Tigger wrote: »
    cough

grate game mods

Tegan, right? Yeah I knew you were Jericho. I just couldn't say how.

I made my accusation of Desmond and got no 'task completed' message from the mods the day you dazzled me.

Then you blocked Wendys power and that was it for sure.

Killed you in case you blocked my kill.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

All credit to Jericho and Gillberg for them, I'm afraid. But I was nearly right at least once, for all the good that does.
    Thank christ they recruited you, it meant in the end that there was one wolf on my list :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Jesus I look away for 10 seconds and it all goes crazy. Woohoo we won!!! I'll reset the password and hand frank back over to the mods soon.

Amazing game. Head was WRECKED.
    Molly out.

Kolido wrote: »
    Got you stunned didn't we, result :pac:

ha ha i know but it was so badly done and yet they all fell for it!

ha ha i know but it was so badly done and yet they all fell for it!

I pointed out the posts, just wasn't sure. It was SO obvious it seemed to be too obvious. On a task day you were just ruined.

• Advertisement

I pointed out the posts, just wasn't sure. It was SO obvious it seemed to be too obvious. On a task day you were just ruined.

I know, I gave you credit for it! just the writing style, tone and none of my detailed posts, like i went from in detail explaining why we should lynch you to If you ask i wont tell you !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

That was brill, thanks mods

tritium wrote: »
    That was brill, thanks mods

Who were you Trit? I think Riona was Molly. And I nearly made her head explode

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Nope I'm Molly! Mwah haw haw.

I was Easy E. I give out about you guys a lot in the backroom :D

I was a wolf! Lalallalala

(Skips away grinning maniacly)

Mods open all the rooms!

Who me? I was clueless as HBK. And even more so as Raven, my wolf character

Well technically orla and doris get the worst of it....

Riona/Mick Foley/Dude Love/Mankind/Cactus Jack checking in here.

I have to go now and haven't time to read/make sense of what happened in the last hour. But until I do...

1) Well done Beaker Joe and LordTSC, great game.

2) Well done Team Village!

3) Haha Isla!

4) You were all great, Isla/Necro too. Think I prefer you as a mod/not playing :pac:

Later folks.

• Advertisement

If mods are busy they can admin me and I'll open up everything

Advertisement