Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XX - WWE: The Monday Night Wars

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Bye Riona :)

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Yawn.. do you not think the Hart Foundation would be in the game too? When you left I replaced you with someone else and we have a trick up our sleeve... A Hart Attack.

Hart Foundation is embarrasing in comparison to the might of the

tumblr_orp0v74eWP1r7dh6wo1_500.gif

PortlyTameElectriceel-max-1mb.gif

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Actually lads, I think we can post this cause I'd imagine the votes will be straght forward now :P
    The remaining villagers all decide that its time to end this. One by one, they each make their way down to the ring. HHH, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Stone Cold, Kane, Kurt Angle, X Pac.

The remaining competitors all make their way down to the ring. They look around at each other, and notice that, amazingly, everyone left is actually a member of Team WWF. There is no sign of Team WCW or Team ECW, and they realise that the invasion of the other brands has been a failure. They had already disposed of all of their rivals.

Triple: Wait, if there’s no one from the other two teams left....then why is the game still on? Why has the pay per view not ended?

Kurt Angle: Because....someone has not been living up to the three Is. Someone has not shown integrity, have they guys?

Stone Cold:
    Well then, whoever is a turn coat better step forward and take their beatings like a man. And thats the Bottom Line, cause Stone Cold said so.

Kane rolls his eyes, but hangs back in the corner, the silent giant not wanting to get any more involved with this lot than he already is.

X Pac moves to beside his ally, HHH, putting a hand on his shoulders. They know three of their numbers should have been here with them. But Billy Gunn, Road Dogg and Chyna had already met their untimely fate. And so it was left to the remaining members of D-Generation X to cause what chaos they could, in honor of their other members

HBK: Oh hey guys! Does this mean we’re getting the band back together?

Shawn smiles cockily, and mocking does a crotch chop.

Hunter:
    Well, here’s the thing Shawn. We had a vote. And we reckon....if anyone is going to screw around and betray us....

Shawn is spun around by Bret Hart, who delivers a forearm to him, sending him to the canvas. Shawn reaches out to the other members of DX.

Bret stands over Shawn and stomps his arm, cutting his plea for help off.

Bret: And to think I trusted you. Any last words before we end this, Shawn?

Shawn: Last words? Well.....I can think of two.

He rolls onto his back and pulls open his jacket, revealing an “I’m a Paul Heyman Guy!” catchphrase. He crotch chops, telling Bret, and the rest of the Team to suck it!

Bret locks in a sharpshooter, and holds it tight until Shawn passes out! The crowd cheer, as the rest of Team WWF, now sure that all threats have been eliminated, pose together to close out the show.

Isla has been Eliminated

Team WWF have won Werewolf XX – The Monday Night Wars!

On behalf of myself and Beaker, thanks everyone for playing. Hope everyone had fun. Congratulations to the winners, and commiserations to the wolf teams

We'll do the deadrooms when we get back. Thanks for a great game, everyone :)

I really enjoyed that last few hours

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Holy sh!t.

We did it! We won, we won!!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Liam = Hollywood.
    Isla = convert.

Thoughts?

Bull.

Ive played the game honestly from the start and will continue to do so.

Ive never been in a back room of any sorts and I imagine it was only the seer who could clear my name.

Isla has to go next but if you revert to the original plan and lynch me then so be it.

You will have lost a good villager

Liam WW wrote: »
    Bull.

Ive played the game honestly from the start and will continue to do so.

Ive never been in a back room of any sorts and I imagine it was only the seer who could clear my name.

Isla has to go next but if you revert to the original plan and lynch me then so be it.

You will have lost a good villager

Game over dude, we won. you're a good one

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Holy sh!t.

We did it! We won, we won!!

Haha, well played folks. It was over since yesterday. I was just playing it out as long as I could.

Oi Isla. I’m the hulk! Get off my stage man

Isla WW wrote: »
    Haha, well played folks. It was over since yesterday. I was just playing it out as long as I could.

Fair play we had no idea it was. I can convinced ye had a good few left in the ranks.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,297 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Feels good to be back in my own skin.

Password for Isla changed back to normal.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,800 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Necrominus wrote: »
    Feels good to be back in my own skin.

Password for Isla changed back to normal.

Hey old buddy, old pal!

Wendy password wasnt changed, no reset required.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,297 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Loughc wrote: »
    Hey old buddy, old pal!

:D:D:D

Figured it was you but I didn't want to ask. You so nearly cleared me it was perfect

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Gg guys.ya you were always gona be caught as the convert unfortuanetly. There was no way you coulda gone all the way. Sorry barbs. You got us there quicker but we were getting there.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Hey old buddy, old pal!

Same for liam

Thanks for the game Mods and everyone involved.

It was an absolute mind-melt at times but I enjoyed it so much.

Until the next time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

GGs all around

I told you I'd be proven right in the end :)

Phil's password restored

Who was Babs? I'm guessing PSTARR. I had you figured as Austin from day 1

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Well Done lads, WWF Wolves Win Fail

I was Chyna btw

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,800 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Great game mods, the 3rd day I think was the best day ever for any WW game, there were role reveals, stunners, everything. Utter chaos.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Great game Mods and everyone, thanks.

Congrats Team WWF

Sorry Necro, we didn't leave ya with much hope. well played away.

• Advertisement

Fair play mods, good game, def room for a sequel too given the huge amount of names still available for a future role.

Angus WW wrote: »
    Well Done lads, WWF Wolves Win Fail

I was Chyna btw

Sorry Angus, I hadn't meant to push you getting stunned so hard, it started as a joke and Derry followed up with it haha.

Angus WW wrote: »
    Fair play mods, good game, def room for a sequel too given the huge amount of names still available for a future role.

Modern Day era needs a game, prompt.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Yay we won

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

It still feels wrong to edit my post to add:

Thanks for the great game mods :)

Thanks for a great game mods. Password reset.

Steve here and I would have got away with it if it wasn’t for you pesky role reveals.

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Yay we won

Hi sweetie ;)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

This is the part where ye all go and read Raze going nuts in the dead rooms cause none of ye noticed Vernon got mind controlled before he was stunnered :P

Sorry Angus, I hadn't meant to push you getting stunned so hard, it started as a joke and Derry followed up with it haha.

Honestly did not see the Chokeslam coming but hey even if I wasn't the right person to hit, it would seem most of the other camp WWE moves at the time worked out.

Was a different experience not knowing who the people were when they were killed (for the most part) left us feeling we could be losing when actually doing well.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    This is the part where ye all go and read Raze going nuts in the dead rooms cause none of ye noticed Vernon got mind controlled before he was stunnered :P

What goes around, comes around Abe :pac::pac::pac::pac:

Advertisement