Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

$40 back a $80 stay on booking.com

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 seanie44

Hi

Would anyone have or know of any discount codes that can be used at the minute?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭spindex

Following

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭wilsixon

I need to make a couple of booking so hoping a discount can be found soon. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10,617 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Can't find link anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 yohanlon

Would anyone be so kind as to pm me the link. Can't get the discount..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,227 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Going to be booking a number of trips so could really use a code :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

Booking a hotel in Spain for a group. Would love some discount 😃👍

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Happy_Harry

Finally found a link that is working again.. CAD 40 (€25) off CAD80 or more stay

The link is on this site

I made a booking and it works, but for some reason it didn't work in Opera or Chrome browser.

You know it is working if there a wrapped box icon in the right hand corner and it stays there, until you get to the reservation stage. From there on, it tells you that you will get CAD40 back when you return.

Also, make sure the confirmation email contains this sentence: Get CAD 40 back once your stay has been verified!

The confirmation from my chrome booked trip didn't have this sentence, so I canceled and did it again in Edge.

Obviously if you rather have a 10% cashback, any booking.com user can you give you a code..You can even PM me for one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 stephan8056

Hello, i have 50/25 USD cashback links. If you interested in it,  you can pm me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Amouar

Finally found a link that is working again.. CAD 40 (€25) off CAD80 or more stay

The link is on this site

I made a booking and it works, but for some reason it didn't work in Opera or Chrome browser.

You know it is working if there a wrapped box icon in the right hand corner and it stays there, until you get to the reservation stage. From there on, it tells you that you will get CAD40 back when you return.

Also, make sure the confirmation email contains this sentence: Get CAD 40 back once your stay has been verified!

The confirmation from my chrome booked trip didn't have this sentence, so I canceled and did it again in Edge.

Obviously if you rather have a 10% cashback, any booking.com user can you give you a code..You can even PM me for one.

I just booked aswell but didn't find the confirmation sentence in my email even though i had the wrapped box icon on the right hand corner.

Amouar wrote: »
    I just booked aswell but didn't find the confirmation sentence in my email even though i had the wrapped box icon on the right hand corner.

Which browser did you use ?
    Throughout the 2 or 3 reservation screens where you put in your details and confirm, was there a notice like "You will receive CAD40" ? This is where my first reservation went wrong. I believe you will find this info in the left side panel. If you made a reservation that you can cancel, I suggest you cancel and try again.. Maybe use a different browser.

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭metroburgers

Be careful I don't think this link is a legit promotion, it's prob a hidden referral link by another party

Which browser did you use ?
    Throughout the 2 or 3 reservation screens where you put in your details and confirm, was there a notice like "You will receive CAD40" ? This is where my first reservation went wrong. I believe you will find this info in the left side panel. If you made a reservation that you can cancel, I suggest you cancel and try again.. Maybe use a different browser.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

Got my $40 back last week using the original link. Paid €99 for 2 in Courtyard Amsterdam incl breakfasts early March. Received €32 back. Thanks OP. Happy days!

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭holly8

Be careful I don't think this link is a legit promotion, it's prob
    a hidden referral link by another party

It's a referral link alright...fyi I think you can only use 1 referral link per account per year according to t&c...so make sure it's a good one!

Be careful I don't think this link is a legit promotion, it's prob a hidden referral link by another party

You may well be right that it is a referral (hidden or not), but booking.com is honoring it, and it gets me €25 off a €75 stay , whereas a normal referral would only give me 10%, or €7.50 in this case.

I also think that every link we have been working off since last year had some sort of referral scheme in it, otherwise booking.com could have just posted the promotion on their own website.

To be clear, it is not my referral.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 stephan8056

I saw 3 links in this website, bottom of the page and i tried it works. If you interested in link is here;

https:/bookingkupon.blogspot.com/2018/04/bookingcom-kuponcode.html

I saw 3 links in this website, bottom of the page and i tried it works. If you interested in link is here;

https:/bookingkupon.blogspot.com/2018/04/bookingcom-kuponcode.html

Thanks!

I wanted to book a hotel for 2 nights but splitted it into 2 bookings and used 2 different links and they both worked!

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Wexy86

Seen this from a blogger(journalistontherun) I follow today, €25 off

https://secure.booking.com/s/875288fe

Wexy86 wrote: »

Thanks for sharing.

Any minimum spending amount?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,341 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Wexy86 wrote: »

That's literally her just referring a friend. She's getting money off for herself's own future bookings too.

callaway92 wrote: »
    That's literally her just referring a friend. She's getting money off for herself's own future bookings too.

Is this valid for newly registered users only or for anyone even if they previously used booking.com?

Is this valid for newly registered users only or for anyone even if they previously used booking.com?

Anyone with an account. So if you booked before but didn't create an account, create one and start referring. Don't think the accounts actually needs to have a booking history

Anyone with an account. So if you booked before but didn't create an account, create one and start referring. Don't think the accounts actually needs to have a booking history

My question is the other way around. Can I use that 25 euros link if I already have an account? What's the minimum spend?

My question is the other way around. Can I use that 25 euros link if I already have an account? What's the minimum spend?

I'd say so yes, I continue to use referrals codes and get money back. I think there is something in their T&Cs about being able to use only 3 promotions in a year (or at least that is what I remember from last year)

On this particular link, I don't know if there is a minimum spend, as I can't even see that I get any cashback when I click on it. Maybe the poster can clarify?

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Wexy86

Cant figure out if there needs to be a minimum spend, by booking now or using the save feature as the mail received does not specify either. have asked the blogger to clarify, will post back if I get a response.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭the_galway_fry

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

If you already have a booking.com account I do not think these referral offers apply as they require a new account to register according to the T&C's.

kn wrote: »
    If you already have a booking.com account I do not think these referral offers apply as they require a new account to register according to the T&C's.

I didn't see that in the T&C. Could you please share the exact location of this rule in their T&C?

• Advertisement

kn wrote: »

I am using an account that is 10 years old or so and even a few weeks ago I got my 10% cash back

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement