Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

$40 back a $80 stay on booking.com

Options

Comments

Returned from Seville on the 16th and review the hotel how long does it take to get my reward?

Booking won’t pay out for my both rewards used the same link for 2 hotel rooms

• Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Stevek101

Returned from Seville on the 16th and review the hotel how long does it take to get my reward?

Booking won’t pay out for my both rewards used the same link for 2 hotel rooms

Yeah, they seem to have stopped paying out if you use the link more than once.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Do you have to review the hotel to get the reward?

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭the_galway_fry

finally got this sorted but only through cs

has this deal expired now ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭mel123

mutley18 wrote: »
    Do you have to review the hotel to get the reward?

i didnt, they just automatically gave me the refund after my check out date

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

Just back from Spain where I booked an apartment using I think this offer, or one of the other similar ones.

Got an email this morning to say they were confirming my stay with the apartment, and payment will be processing, to take 2-30 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭gustafo

finally got this sorted but only through cs

has this deal expired now ?
    This link is working i had it up a page back but for some reason it was taken down, it's $40 off $80 stay canadian

https://www.booking.com/index.en-gb.html?label=refer-UmFuZG9tSVYkc2RlIyh9Yd7i2Vu0fXohjpi0vgMKJlRV_pAcEliMs0W9mcHoFL9sHImgbtqNow5ujfYSXmaY-g

SORRY looks like it's Expired

srrrr

srrrr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭holly8

Thats because it is a Referral link....removed by Boards.ie as against forum rules? As was my previous post which included link.
    If you Google, you will find other similar links...be careful though as I think according to booking.comT&C, you are only allowed use 1 referral link per account in total.
    It might be more advantageous to use another referral link if one had 2 booking.com accounts set up..IYKWIM!

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭NoeldeBournaix

Link for $40 back on $200 spend still valid (Posted by Stevek101)

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=105702946&postcount=177

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭McBain11

Lads if anyone knows of any booking.com links with a discount code that are still alive, will you throw it up here. Be greatly appreciated :-)

Got sorted for that, no need for the link!

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Porridge77

McBain11 wrote:
    Lads if anyone knows of any booking.com links with a discount code that are still alive, will you throw it up here. Be greatly appreciated :-)

Would you mind posting the link you used - thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭holly8

karlyk1 wrote: »
    Used it for second time for a trip to Munich 2 weeks ago... Was worried it wouldn't work, but got my refund back into my account yesterday. Sweet. Seems to be just referrals now (€15 off or so). Think I'll send a referral to the missus for my next trip!

Mine is for $25 ... approx €20 ... they seem to vary

Anyone have or know a link to get $40 Canadian dollars or US link thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 12,398 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

reminder that referral links or requests for same are not permitted

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

Doltanian wrote: »
    I booked a hotel in Italy recently and the occupancy was set to two as per normal, but this was doubling the tax, so if your on your own becareful of that, however the €4 nightly tax was not charged by booking.com after to my card and I'll probably have to pay it upon checkin.
    Recently came across that in Venice. A circa €3/night tourist tax.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Doltanian

I got my $40 dollar refund today after a stay 2.5 weeks ago. Applied online and left my review. Got €32.85 back as the equivalent of $40.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Kuva

TheDriver wrote: »
    reminder that referral links or requests for same are not permitted

Why

• Advertisement

Kuva wrote: »
    Why

Yeah I see no reason why we can’t ask for a link in a private message

• Registered Users Posts: 4,486 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Ask away..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,405 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

When I opened the booking.com homepage today, there was a banner offering 10% cashback after my stay, providing it is over €100. Can work out better than the referral links mentioned on here (depending on how much you spend).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭kala85

Anyone know how to get one of these links.

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

kala85 wrote: »
    Anyone know how to get one of these links.

Just sent you a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭stuba

Has anyone managed to pair the 10% Genius discount with one of the 10% referral codes? Does it work?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭torrevieja

Hi I left a review a week ago no refund yet

torrevieja wrote: »
    Hi I left a review a week ago no refund yet

You don't need to leave a review to get the refund it does take a few weeks after your return though to come through.
    Did you get an email from them to say you will be getting a refund?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭torrevieja

No I didn’t,mate

• Advertisement

torrevieja wrote: »
    No I didn’t,mate

Are you sure you used the right link or a referral?
    About 2 days after my last stay I got an email from them to say they were processing the refund it was in my account a week later.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement