Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭chopperp

well done Zimmer

• Registered Users Posts: 16 TheOracle999

Top Tips PillartoPost! Unlucky with the 3rd & 4th picks mate. Very good stuff👍

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

SonOfGoat wrote: »
    late bet for me in delayed 3.55 Carlisle. Captain Zebo, 8/15 not to be in the first 2 with bet365 and I'm willing to take the shots odds. Can't see it in the frame.

Wins by 18 lengths at 11/2 ....

de Bromhead horse Fully Charged in the 3.20. Ground should be ideal and although up in trip, some of the others are up even further. 10/1.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,689 ✭✭✭zimmermania

One small bet today.Medici Moon 7 to 1 Lads,well handicapped and has form at the track.

A score ew broken up in two tenner ew bets as Lads will only give a tenner as a free bet on ew bets if 2nd to the fav.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭PillarToPost

typically the national trial is a minefield but gonna chance out sam at 14/1

Slog of a 3m in heavy ground in the last at punchestown.

Hoping ask mary can get it done at 4/1

Slog of a 3m in heavy ground in the last at punchestown.

Hoping ask mary can get it done at 4/1

Beaten a head.

Seemed to be the best horse by far.

Either the jockey or horse was very very green. Couldn't control the positioning at all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

1.40 Punchestown, Laurina, around 11/10. Backed it to win

1.55 Ludlow, Night Edition, around 13/8. Backed to win

2.05 Newcastle, Central City, around 9/4. Lay bet for me I don't think it will win. I was tempted to lay for the place too, I don't think it will be in the first 3 but I'm going to play it safe and just lay the win part of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

I have to say, if anyone is backing Laurina today, now is the time to get on. It's around 5/4'ish on the exchange but it's weak money, once the market is liquid it will tumble. I'd be surprised if the horse starts higher than 8/11 or thereabouts.

• Advertisement

14:05
    7. Major Snugfit
    7/1

15:10
    4. Glen Shiel
    6/1

16:15
    5. Masham Star
    7/1

16:50
    4. Fendale
    6/1

Straight Right 3 .10 Newcastle looks an ew bet to nothing today as Lads and Pp go 4 places.2nd I the race last year off 9 lbs higher and won the year before off 2 lbs higher.

The handicapper did not raise the horse for its last win and that could be a mistake.

It's a long way for Balding to travel and with Souza on board it's a good bet ew at 5 to 1.

Straight Right 3 .10 Newcastle looks an ew bet to nothing today as Lads and Pp go 4 places.2nd I the race last year off 9 lbs higher and won the year before off 2 lbs higher.

The handicapper did not raise the horse for its last win and that could be a mistake.

It's a long way for Balding to travel and with Souza on board it's a good bet ew at 5 to 1.
    Did not yet see the race and though not beaten too far it is still a disappointing run unless some excuse is evident when i see the replay.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

SonOfGoat wrote: »
    I have to say, if anyone is backing Laurina today, now is the time to get on. It's around 5/4'ish on the exchange but it's weak money, once the market is liquid it will tumble. I'd be surprised if the horse starts higher than 8/11 or thereabouts.

Mullins other horse Elfile was being backed from early this morning from 3/1 and 11/4. By 12.15 the best price available was 2/1. At the same time Laurina was drifting like a barge from odds on.

I hope you didn't back it. The world and its mother knew what was going down at that stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

STB. wrote: »
    Mullins other horse Elfile was being backed from early this morning from 3/1 and 11/4. By 12.15 the best price available was 2/1. At the same time Laurina was drifting like a barge from odds on.

I hope you didn't back it. The world and its mother knew what was going down at that stage.

Don't pay any heed, hasn't a notion about the market being 'liquid' or anything for that matter.

Can't pick a horse, it's either a favourite or laying a favourite, doesn't know anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

petes wrote: »
    Don't pay any heed, hasn't a notion about the market being 'liquid' or anything for that matter.

Can't pick a horse, it's either a favourite or laying a favourite, doesn't know anything.

I don't. I am concerned that someone else might!

If the tipping and justification wasn't so comical, I'd suspect it was a betting company :)

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Merlin44

On a retainer i would imagine .

Moveonup ran well in a better race a few days ago from 7 lbs out of the handicap and should win the 3.20 Southwell at around 5 to 4
    Windsor Cross stays on all the time and is worth a chance ew in the 4.20 at Southwell Lads pay 3 places though only 7 runners.Will go close if acting on the surface at 13 to 2.
    Bolt n Brown at 7 to 2 can win the 5.20 at Southwell running well and Luke Morris rides.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

That 3.20 Southwell is 4 furlongs and 214 yards. That’s 6 yards short of 5f.
    That’s the shortest 5f I’ve ever seen.
    Anyone know if there’s shorter?

8.30 Pearl Spectre 16/1

• Advertisement

Ew lucky 15 today

Thawry 9 to 25.15 Wol.Seaforth 7 to 1 5 45 Wol.
    Perfect Symphony 4 to1 4.30 Ling and Hot Hot Hot 8 to1 5 of Ling.

4.30 Nautical haven 9/2

Ew lucky 15 today

Thawry 9 to 25.15 Wol.Seaforth 7 to 1 5 45 Wol.
    Perfect Symphony 4 to1 4.30 Ling and Hot Hot Hot 8 to1 5 of Ling.

Not even a placed horse and two of them never put into the race,Lads get my 60 euro.

I was told Dennis Hogans SCEPTICAL is fancied in the 8.30 Dundalk and also that Stacks horse NEVEREVERSAYNEVER is coming back to form and is expected to run well.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭razorhead

I was told Dennis Hogans SCEPTICAL is fancied in the 8.30 Dundalk and also that Stacks horse NEVEREVERSAYNEVER is coming back to form and is expected to run well.

Was told he was well fancied as well...not sure if that's a
    good sign or not..

razorhead wrote: »
      Was told he was well fancied as well...not sure if that's a
      good sign or not..

I backed Hogans earlier today and am tempted to have a stake saver on Stacks at 14/1.

1. Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

Funky Dady & Anna Bunina. For me.

2. Registered Users Posts: 4,238 ✭✭✭munster87

She’s a babe in the half 8 for interest. 12/1 Bet365

3. Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

8.15 Wolverhampton, Watheer, it's around 6/4/ish and I've had a nice win bet on the horse. My only bet of the day. I'll be very very surprised if the horse doesn't scoot home tonight.

4. Advertisement
    5. Registered Users Posts: 4,238 ✭✭✭munster87

munster87 wrote: »
      She’s a babe in the half 8 for interest. 12/1 Bet365

Went off at 6s! Someone liked it. Still no good.

Advertisement