Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,401 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

SonOfGoat wrote: »
    4.15 Plumpton, The Tin Miner, currently around 11/4. I backed this to win.

4.35 Wolverhampton, Beautiful Illusion, currently around even money. I layed this. I don't think it will win. I think it might get 2nd place at best.

Beautiful illusion wins

• Registered Users Posts: 7,338 ✭✭✭bladespin

Beautiful illusion wins

Of course it does, you're missing the Goat's code ;)

bladespin wrote: »
    Of course it does, you're missing the Goat's code ;)

I thought I was missing something too obvious, so we just back the opposite of everything he posts?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,338 ✭✭✭bladespin

I thought I was missing something too obvious, so we just back the opposite of everything he posts?

Well, it’s been working ok for me, not particularly diligent re statistical analysis but does seem to work.

bladespin wrote: »
    Well, it’s been working ok for me, not particularly diligent re statistical analysis but does seem to work.

I've been following for a few days, didn't want to broadcast it but same, it's definitely working. Keep it up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

SonOfGoat wrote: »
    4.15 Plumpton, The Tin Miner, currently around 11/4. I backed this to win.

4.35 Wolverhampton, Beautiful Illusion, currently around even money. I layed this. I don't think it will win. I think it might get 2nd place at best.

not being a smart ass but the tin miner pulled up and beuatiful illusion won. That's fair unlucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,239 ✭✭✭munster87

not being a smart ass but the tin miner pulled up and beuatiful illusion won. That's fair unlucky.

Also not being smart, luck has nothing to do with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,689 ✭✭✭zimmermania

BAWAADER had his first run since leaving Ed Dunlop at Newcastle on the 31st of january,sent off at 50/1 the horse ran very well finishing 3rd after looking like he might win before lack of a recent run told.

The lightly raced grey was half a length behind Elusive Heights who is fav for the the 5.20 at Newcastle tomorrow and is just 1 lb better off (+ 3 lb claim )but that can help him turn the tables.

I think BAWAADEER will come on for the run and with just 8 runners is a good ew bet at around 11/2,not having a lot of mileage on the clock he could be well handicapped and is worth backing for decent money.

Bawaader is an even better bet now as PP is money back if 2nd 3rd or 4th to the fav.

I backed one other horse today..Air Of York ,now 30 to 1 in the 2.40 at Chelmsford.Could be suited by the longer trip today and as a 12 time winner could cause a bit of a shock.Needs luck in running as a late finisher but is a bit of value for small money.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

5.20 Newcastle, Bawaader, horse is around 6/1 or a little bigger. I've had a fairly decent win bet on the horse. Decent 3rd last time out. Hopefully it will get the job done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

Bawaader is an even better bet now as PP is money back if 2nd 3rd or 4th to the fav.

I backed one other horse today..Air Of York ,now 30 to 1 in the 2.40 at Chelmsford.Could be suited by the longer trip today and as a 12 time winner could cause a bit of a shock.Needs luck in running as a late finisher but is a bit of value for small money.

3rd. good spot

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Nevin Parsnipp

Like ATHOLLBLAIR BOY in the 19:00 @ Newcastle tonight (11/4 currently with Bet365).

Claimer on board is a little off putting (Izzy Clifton) but they have won on the horse before and placed a couple of times too.

Has much the better form clockwise over C&D than the rest of the field and so looks to have a decent shout.

Won today at N.Castle kept the faith ...thank you very much !

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Won today at N.Castle kept the faith ...thank you very much !

Damn, didn't know it was out again.

Was clear the other night he was only out for the stroll anyway, so clear they were keeping it for another day.

Knowing what they're at is half the battle if not even more.

Glad you got on.

Qaaraat 4 oc S oc Suthwell c azad n win a tight little handicap.Money back 2nd 3d or 4th to the fav PP.

Kashmir Peak in the hunter chase 4.30 Leic has a decent chance at 7 to 2 Pp.

Just the one bet for me today. 5.30 Chelmsford, Winnetka, around 2/1 or a little bigger, backed this to win. Curtis is in good form lately and horse has been hitting the crossbar over 6f of late. There horse really should win easy in a very weak race.

Master Burdige 2.oc Ling can win today on the balance of form Pp is money back if 2nd 3rd or 4th to the fav.

9/4 with bet365 for Spyglass Hill in the 3:29 Gowran could prove value.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭bassy

waiting on word for one for tomorrow,will keep ye guys updated.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭bassy

bassy wrote: »
    waiting on word for one for tomorrow,will keep ye guys updated.

Sorry guys just been told the horse is a non runner.

• Advertisement

munster87 wrote: »
    9/4 with bet365 for Spyglass Hill in the 3:29 Gowran could prove value.

SP 5/2, better again

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭crushproof

munster87 wrote: »
    SP 5/2, better again

Easy money, cheers!

I like sing out loud in the 2:50. Best run for a while last time out and is on a nice mark. 11/1 with Ladbrokes at the moment looks like good value.

The price has gone but needless to say WISE EAGLE is fancied to win the 3.40 at Lingfield,no great value now as there are two others with reasonable form in the race and the 4/1 available when prices went up yesterday evening looks generous now and hoping for a good run.

Chen Gong has a chance in the 1.30 Ling .Is fancied and worth putting with wise eagle in a double.

Chen Gong has a chance in the 1.30 Ling .Is fancied and worth putting with wise eagle in a double.

I bet to differ with you on Chen Gong in the 1.30. Classic place horse if I ever saw one. This is one of my main bets of the day and I'm laying it. I don't think it will win, however, being the place horse it is, I think it'll be in the frame so backing it to be in the first 3. So having 2 bets in the race. Not sure what will beat it, just can't for the life of me see Chen Gong winning.

2 confirmed bets for me so far today.

1.30 Lingfield, Chen Chong, around 9/4. Laying the horse. I went over and over the race and I'm fairly sure something will beat it, so laying it for the win. Same race, same horse, I do think it will be placed as it's very consistant, so backing it to win to be in the first 3 @ around 1/2'ish, give or take.

2pm Lingfield, Tebay, around 6/4. Backing the horse to win, and my best bet of the day. Running off a mark of 55, up 8 in just over a month but the horse is improving and nothing much in the race.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭PillarToPost

5.30 Ubla 10/1
    6.00 Penarth pier 6/1
    7.00 Gold Bracode 7/2
    8.30 Relative ease 16/1

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Niallers87

The price has gone but needless to say WISE EAGLE is fancied to win the 3.40 at Lingfield,no great value now as there are two others with reasonable form in the race and the 4/1 available when prices went up yesterday evening looks generous now and hoping for a good run.

Nicely done, cheers zimmer!!!

• Advertisement

late bet for me in delayed 3.55 Carlisle. Captain Zebo, 8/15 not to be in the first 2 with bet365 and I'm willing to take the shots odds. Can't see it in the frame.

Advertisement