Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

‪Leinster Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread IX: The Last Jordi [****]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 26,131 Mod ✭✭✭✭Podge_irl

Shane732 wrote: »
    Any details on the tickets for sale for the semi-final?

Presumably 2018/19 season tickets holders don't get access to the pre-sale?

No they won't.

There will be a lot of returns from Scarlets allocation and they'll probably go on general sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭swiwi_

Podge_irl wrote: »
    No they won't.

There will be a lot of returns from Scarlets allocation and they'll probably go on general sale.

Until what stage can scarlets fans have first dibs on their allocation??

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭redmca2

What is the prognosis on Henshaw?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,375 ✭✭✭✭prawnsambo

redmca2 wrote: »
    No update on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭Blue giant

I’m hoping to get 2 tickets to the semi final against Scarlets and from what I see tickets first go on presale to season ticket holders and then general sale. I presume there’d be a good few tickets on general sale (was the impression I got from the Saracens match) or will they be hard to get? Hopefully getting the tickets for my Dad’s 50th but would want to organise an alternative if I mightn’t be able to get tickets :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,914 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

redmca2 wrote: »

On track to be there or there a outs for Scarlets. If you can believe that!.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

On track to be there or there a outs for Scarlets. If you can believe that!.

Where did you hear that? I heard summer tour if he’s lucky?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,585 ✭✭✭irishfan9

.ak wrote: »

its in the papers today

• Registered Users Posts: 2,914 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

.ak wrote: »

Morning papers. Again, i would have significant doubts about whether it is true or not.

Morning papers. Again, i would have significant doubts about whether it is true or not.

a week too soon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

Blue giant wrote: »
    I’m hoping to get 2 tickets to the semi final against Scarlets and from what I see tickets first go on presale to season ticket holders and then general sale. I presume there’d be a good few tickets on general sale (was the impression I got from the Saracens match) or will they be hard to get? Hopefully getting the tickets for my Dad’s 50th but would want to organise an alternative if I mightn’t be able to get tickets :p

There are 12,000 season ticket holders, or there abouts. Scarlets will get 10,000 tickets, some of which they will probably return. The Aviva holds 55,000 so there should be a good few tickets in general sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭Bridge93

I would've thought the Scarlets will bring near enough the full 10k. It's arguably the biggest game in their history and there were thousands over last year

Caelan Doris is back training.

What was the attendance on Sunday does anyone know? There were only a handful of empty seats to be honest, as packed as I've seen it from a Leinster perspective.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭First Up

Bridge93 wrote: »
    I would've thought the Scarlets will bring near enough the full 10k. It's arguably the biggest game in their history and there were thousands over last year
    According to today's IT, Scarlets asked for 8,000 but are not expected to need them all.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,375 ✭✭✭✭prawnsambo

What was the attendance on Sunday does anyone know? There were only a handful of empty seats to be honest, as packed as I've seen it from a Leinster perspective.
    51,700 according to the EPCR website. Largest of the four matches by a whopping 25,000 plus. :)

Edit: for the record it was:

Scarlets - 15,373
    Munster - 26,265
    Clermont - 18,598
    Leinster - 51,700

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭First Up

Officially a sell-out.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

irishfan9 wrote: »
    Caelan Doris is back training.

Can anyone pleas tell me what is his best position?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Sangre wrote: »

No.8 I beleive

• Registered Users Posts: 11,320 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Blue giant wrote: »

You should be okay, they will go on general sale. It will probably sell out so get them as soon as they go on sale. Scarlets will likely return quite a few

• Advertisement

Sangre wrote: »

6/8.

Dan Leavy is on Luke's podcast it's pretty good.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭arsebiscuits1

irishfan9 wrote: »
    Dan Leavy is on Luke's podcast it's pretty good.

I liked it.

Especially the part where he says how younger players felt they didn't get a look in with MOC.

Some legacy he left.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,061 ✭✭✭✭Clegg

Has any season ticket holder received their code for tomorrows semi-final pre-sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,745 ✭✭✭✭molloyjh

Clegg wrote: »
    Has any season ticket holder received their code for tomorrows semi-final pre-sale?

Not yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

No was just wondering the same myself. Any idea of ticket prices yet?

Edit: Literally just arrived in my inbox. No children's tickets :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Kevski

Just got the email there. Tickets range from €25 to €70 with premium level from €80 to €90. Max four tickets per season ticket. Presale runs from 9AM Thurs 5th to 2PM Thurs 12th.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,051 ✭✭✭✭Interested Observer

I have mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

Just got mine now

Will that automatically give the same seats as the previous Aviva games or is it open allocation?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

stephen_n wrote: »
    Just got mine now

Will that automatically give the same seats as the previous Aviva games or is it open allocation?

Open. First come first served

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement