Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peter Kay - New Stand-Up Tour (2018/2019)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,474 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Another date announced.

8th February.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,813 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Am getting Block B on Thursday show now, so definitely some solid tickets still available.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭rainemac

sticker wrote: »
    Quick Question Guys.

I managed to secure 2 tickets on my own account for Sat 1st but seats were in H and not ideal.

My wife has just secured 2 great seats on her account in E for Wednesday 6th Gig.

Can I give my tickets to a friend even though my name is on them? They are E tickets (printed)

Thanks...

I hope so because my attempts ended up 'failing' 3 times before successful however 1 didn't of those failed attempts processed also, 2 sets of 2 tickets now, bloody ticketmaster site!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

Quick Question Guys.

I managed to secure 2 tickets on my own account for Sat 1st but seats were in H and not ideal.

My wife has just secured 2 great seats on her account in E for Wednesday 6th Gig.

Can I give my tickets to a friend even though my name is on them? They are E tickets (printed)

Thanks...

Yes it not a problem

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

FixitFelix wrote: »
    Yes it not a problem

Do I just print them and give them to my mate? It's a different night to my ticket. So name on ticket is not relevant at gate for sure?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

Was able to select first row in block F just now for the second Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

got tickets fpr the Saturday within 15 mins of gen sale launch but best available is frustrating

got tickets fpr the Saturday within 15 mins of gen sale launch but best available is frustrating

Always put a 1 after the www on the event page. You can select which row you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

Wheety wrote: »
    Always put a 1 after the www on the event page. You can select which row you want.

Thanks for that tip. Never knew that was possible

Thanks for that tip. Never knew that was possible

Seems to be a new version of their website which isn't fully live yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

Do I just print them and give them to my mate? It's a different night to my ticket. So name on ticket is not relevant at gate for sure?

No name doesn't make difference, only for some big profile concerts which they have said tickets are not exchangeable before they went on sale ( ed sheeran and u2)
    I've bought 5 or 6 sets of tickets for other people in my name

FixitFelix wrote: »
    No name doesn't make difference, only for some big profile concerts which they have said tickets are not exchangeable before they went on sale ( ed sheeran and u2)
    I've bought 5 or 6 sets of tickets for other people in my name

Many thanks!

Seems to be a new version of their website which isn't fully live yet.

It is. They disable it for some high attention gigs so if a gig is going on sale for the likes of U2 or Ed Sheeran you're best not trying the address with 1 as you'll end up redirected and lose time.

Flat seating Row C, centre or first row of Block F. Which would be better?

12901s.gif

12901s.gif

Have sat centre of Row B in Flat Seating for Peter Kay on his last tour funnily enough. Great view. Definitely close but not to the point you'd miss anything at a comedian.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭HiGlo

12901s.gif

Me, I'd go for front row of F. Surely front row of any tired seating would give you a really good view? :) Rather than having to possibly watch between heads.....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭maximoose

All dates cancelled

Unforeseen family circumstances

• Registered Users Posts: 43,813 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Cancelled all dates unfortunately.. sounds like a sickness in the family! :(

https://www.facebook.com/thepeterkay/photos/a.159925233102.144526.152146958102/10156019898303103/?type=3&theater

Gutted about this, Really was looking forward to seeing him live for the first time.

However Family always comes first and I fully support and understand why he would cancel.

Wishing Peter all my best for him and his family.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Just read on another forum that ticketmaster refund the ticket price but not the service charge per ticket , that cant be correct surely ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

****! I've seen him tour before and also went to phoenix nights reunion thingy but was really looking forward to seeing some new material.

I'd say that's him done touring now as was thinking this might be his last.

Ah well family comes first hope it's nothing like a terminal illness for example.

andrew1977 wrote: »
    Just read on another forum that ticketmaster refund the ticket price but not the service charge per ticket , that cant be correct surely ?

It will be a full refund.

Basq wrote: »

Must be something very serious. Dates were end of 2018 and into 2019.

Bugger. Was really looking forward to seeing him live for the first time but in all fairness family does come first so I totally understand

• Registered Users Posts: 914 ✭✭✭lambayire

Ah ball, that's ****.

Has to be something very serious.

Family comes first though

• Registered Users Posts: 37,974 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

pity

my first reaction too it was something different and was not a nice thought but I'm sure it's an illness in the family and hopefully they pull through

• Registered Users Posts: 914 ✭✭✭lambayire

PTH2009 wrote: »
    pity

my first reaction too it was something different and was not a nice thought but I'm sure it's an illness in the family and hopefully they pull through

I had that initial same thought too.

Hope him and his family are ok.

Here's an update from Ticketmaster. If you bought online you will be refunded in the next few days back to the card used.

https://blog.ticketmaster.ie/latest-news/peter-kay-irish-ticket-holders-refund-policy-7505
    Peter Kay cancels 2019 tour dates
    Sadly, Peter Kay has announced that he will be cancelling his 2018 & 2019 Live tour dates.

Niamh Rooney / WED 13 DECEMBER

Statement from Peter Kay
    Due to unforeseen family circumstances I deeply regret that I am having to cancel all of my upcoming work projects. This unfortunately includes my upcoming stand-up tour, Dance For Life shows and any outstanding live work commitments.

My sincerest apologies. This decision has not been taken lightly and I’m sure you’ll understand my family must always come first.

I’ve always endeavoured to protect my family’s privacy from the media. I hope that the media and the public will continue to respect our privacy at this time. Once again I’m very sorry.

Irish ticket holders refund policy

For Ticketmaster customers who purchased online or by telephone using debit or credit card no action is required as your account will automatically be refunded within the next few days.

For customers who purchased in person from a Ticketmaster agent outlet or venue full refunds available from your point of purchase from tomorrow 10AM Thursday 14th December 2017.

13,14,15,18,19,20 January 2019 – SSE Arena Belfast
    1,2,3,6,7,8 February 2019 – 3Arena Dublin

Few extra quid just before Christmas, I suppose.

I wonder what happens to the people who purchased tickets from touts?

So glad I didn't!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

Awful to hear, I'd wish him and his family all the very best for whatever situation they are in.

Advertisement