Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peter Kay - New Stand-Up Tour (2018/2019)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,838 ✭✭✭jeffk

Is everyone only getting tickets on the side?

If I'm paying one hundred rather be looking at the stage

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Jeffrey Lebowski

FixitFelix wrote: »
    3AB9FXTLN

Legend. Thanks very much, got 2 tickets for Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 MaruMaru

3AB9FXTLN

Thank you so much!!! I got through but I think I was too slow putting my card details because by the time I hit submit there were no tickets left with your code. Thanks anyways!

Edit - I see Jeffrey Lebowski got EXTRA tickets with the code :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭mossy464

Thanks for the links can I ask were you got them? Tried through the 3 link and the ticketmaster website but it wouldn't let me book through pre sale, got 2 through your links so cheers for that

Bookmark this page for future reference. ;)

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/promo/6byw2w?camefrom=CFC_IE_AFF_3ARENAPRESALE&brand=ie_3arenapresale

Anyone with a spare code. Need 2 more for friends.

Lads, I just want 2 tickets (haven't got any - not looking for extra tickets). Any unused codes for 2 tickets, please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,477 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Presale sold out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

mossy464 wrote: »
    Bookmark this page for future reference. ;)

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/promo/6byw2w?camefrom=CFC_IE_AFF_3ARENAPRESALE&brand=ie_3arenapresale

Anyone with a spare code. Need 2 more for friends.

Cheers bookmarked

MaruMaru wrote: »
    Thank you so much!!! I got through but I think I was too slow putting my card details because by the time I hit submit there were no tickets left with your code. Thanks anyways!

Edit - I see Jeffrey Lebowski got EXTRA tickets with the code :-(

They only give you 2 mins which is short enough

Presale sold out.

Gutted... But I suppose they've held some for general sale, do you think? If not I'll just have to hope I run into him at my local petrol station like I did in the summer and see if he's got any spares :D

jeffk wrote: »
    Is everyone only getting tickets on the side?

If I'm paying one hundred rather be looking at the stage

Yeah I got block A but in seat 18 row 10 so think I'm near block b which is grand(better be good for 150 odd euro) only other option I got was block M right up in the God's, was there for Mickey Flanagan and was a bit too far

• Advertisement

Ah stop, I was about to get tickets in Block A row 9 :(

MaruMaru wrote: »
    Ah stop, I was about to get tickets in Block A row 9 :(

Depends what seat number it might be ok

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Had a serious up & down hour there.

Originally on the 3 Plus site, I was told my mobile number & password were not signed up for 3 plus and therefore could not avail of tickets.

Kept persisting and eventually got in to buy 2 tickets for the Friday for the folks.

Delighted but worrying that it wouldn't go through the first time

Depends what seat number it might be ok

Yeah, I would've been happy with that - but Jeff Lebowski got there first.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,838 ✭✭✭jeffk

Ill keep trying and then if not wait till sunday, wouldnt fancy sitting looking at the side of the stage.

If need be in the middle and back then theres likely screens if THAT hard to see

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭unichick

I got two tickets for the Saturday. Delighted. Had better seats but had issues with my ticketmaster password so lost them. Thought I wasn’t going to get any so delighted to get them! Now hotel accommodation. Can’t book til 12 months before!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

I like Peter Kaye but the venue is too big and 90%of the audience will be assholes that talk and go to the bar a lot

• Registered Users Posts: 6,248 ✭✭✭secman

Have mine , booked 2 of the best seats.... I'll find out tomorrow which seats I have.
    Saw him the last time he played Dublin, brilliant gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,814 ✭✭✭✭Basq

He's on The Late Late tonight too, so tickets will definitely be hard gotten on Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭martin101

Hopefully he adds more dates like he did last time he was here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭HiGlo

Phew!! Managed to get tickets for the Friday night.... Was trying Sat too on my phone but no luck for those...

It's shady how they set it up on the phone - it just has the name of the event and then when you go in to it you can see that it's Best Seat Package - I'm sure there'll be loads of people who end up spending waaaay more than planned on the tickets.

Anyway, delighted with myself...

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,449 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Ugh, been trying the last 20 minutes. Was on the app, and according to that, he isint playing in Dublin. Been stuck on the "processing your request" page for the last 15 minutes on the laptop.

2 more dates added though!

EDIT: Wish i had checked earlier in this thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭saggycaggy

antodeco wrote: »
    Ugh, been trying the last 20 minutes. Was on the app, and according to that, he isint playing in Dublin. Been stuck on the "processing your request" page for the last 15 minutes on the laptop.

2 more dates added though!

EDIT: Wish i had checked earlier in this thread!

Same-"you're almost there" last 20 minutes, I haven't put in how many tickets I want yet though?

Yup same. I did get to that point but then i got a backend error.

Its ridiculous how bad the ticketmaster site is. They can never handle the amount of traffic onto the site!

Whats worse is that the site is now beginning to crash my laptop!

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭AvonEnniskerry

I tried and was allowed enter how many tickets. Left waiting for a while only to come up with error... Now back in the queue again 😞

• Registered Users Posts: 43,814 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Bit of a scary one.. was trying for Saturday night and all I was getting was back of Block L and K.

Ended up getting very solid Row 27 seats in Block C for Sunday... that'll do nicely!

This 'Best Seating Package' is more thieving bastard shenanigans from Ticketmaster:

Screen_Shot_2017-11-19_at_10.25.05.png

Not many rows in front of my equivalent seat in Block C at a premium of €50 on the ticket I bought.. ridiculous!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,477 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

I've never seen such a wide array of error messages on a website than I saw today. Must have been ay least five variants of the page failing or not working. Got sixth row in the flat seating on the Wednesday in the end so I'll take that!

I've never seen such a wide array of error messages on a website than I saw today. Must have been ay least five variants of the page failing or not working. Got sixth row in the flat seating on the Wednesday in the end so I'll take that!

How long were you waiting for? Is the best seat package or the normal ones? I cant even get to the choose a date page!!

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭AvonEnniskerry

Sold out on Saturday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭marvin80

Looks like tough work to get them - might as well wait for the dvd!!

Advertisement