Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peter Kay - New Stand-Up Tour (2018/2019)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,587 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

antodeco wrote: »
    How long were you waiting for? Is the best seat package or the normal ones? I cant even get to the choose a date page!!

Normal tickets, not the best seat package. I got them at about 10.20.

Farcical though. I had one tab open on chrome on ticketmaster.co.uk since 9.55 and one on ticketmaster.ie which I opened at 10.10 and the 10.10 page let me order while they either still had me "(im)patiently waiting" .

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭saggycaggy

I got 2 for a Wednesday night- Block G. Hope I'm free that night now:P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

So I had browser open since 9am with time counting down on Peter Kay page, and the COMPLETE NOVICE I am (with 2 minutes to go) refreshed my page - to check if counter was still accurate. Only to my horror to be bumped to back of Que!!

Anyway got tickets for block H for Friday 1st show. They don't look great but I think could be worse..

Least myself and my wife are going!

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,459 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

This seems serious luck of the draw! 39 minutes and still waiting....!

Managed to pick up 2 extra tickets, had 2 computers and 2 different browsers and still got nowhere, My Wife had her phone open and got in without any problems!

• Advertisement

saggycaggy wrote: »
    I got 2 for a Wednesday night- Block G. Hope I'm free that night now:P

A year to plan!:D

Managed to pick up 2 extra tickets, had 2 computers and 2 different browsers and still got nowhere, My Wife had her phone open and got in without any problems!

If you dont want the other two, ill glady purchase them from you :)

antodeco wrote: »
    If you dont want the other two, ill glady purchase them from you :)

Got them for a friend, sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭saggycaggy

A year to plan!:D

We're due our third child in Jan 2018................February 2019 will probably be our next night off!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭HiGlo

Basq wrote: »
    This 'Best Seating Package' is more thieving bastard shenanigans from Ticketmaster:

Yeah, it's so shady... Tickets are so expensive already without making it that you can't get a decent seat without paying like almost €150 a head!!! That's crazy money like... And who the **** wants a Peter Kay tote bag?!?!?:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

had 2 browsers open from 9.55am chrome and IE. Decided to download ticketmaster app at 10am and the tickets came on through that 10mins before the chrome browser gave me any option

• Registered Users Posts: 7 MaruMaru

Got tix for the Saturday show (or rather him indoors did as I'm on rugby duties this morning). Not sure what seats he managed but I'm still happy.

Finally managed to pick tickets but the verified by visa keeps crashing!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

Just got flat seating row J 34 and 35 (€152) center of stage for the Wed night show only 5 mins ago :eek: don't know how, went for best available and kept giving me back of the arena so just hit refresh and couldn't believe my luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭selassie

got 2 tickets for Wednesday, block C row 25.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

After 25 minutes waiting with the app open on two phones we managed to get 2 tickets for the Saturday night. I'm not particularly gone on him but the missus loves him so she is happy.

The ticket master app is the worst piece of shyt app in the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭g0g

Could Fri/Sat really already be fully sold out? Or do people reckon it's the usual Ticketmaster messing? I keep getting offered tickets for other nights but would prefer the weekend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

g0g wrote: »
    Could Fri/Sat really already be fully sold out? Or do people reckon it's the usual Ticketmaster messing? I keep getting offered tickets for other nights but would prefer the weekend

Usual fcukery from them id say.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

Thur's the 7th now available.

All seem to be €120 per ticket the bast*rds

• Registered Users Posts: 3,022 ✭✭✭Call me Al

They've opened a further night.. got a ticket easily in block c..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭HiGlo

Reg'stoy wrote: »

That's the "Best Seat Package" from Ticketmaster. Come out of that and click on the other entry for that date to get normal priced tickets - €45, €55, €69 (something like that)...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,022 ✭✭✭Call me Al

Reg'stoy wrote: »

No, I just bought 2 for €156.

Ticketmaster site is seriously seriously bad. 2 laptops, different browsers, the app and my phone and NOTHING will load properly. On some I get to the payment page, but then its popping up with random different errors. 90 minutes of my Sunday and still trying to get tickets

Finally got tickets. My major grievance, apart from the terrible site, is that because it kept crashing, the seats got worse and worse and worse. Gone from being 15 rows back in block F, to now being back row in block N!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭g0g

Just got Sunday tickets, reasonable spot. So annoying how many times it crashes. I had floor tickets the Sat and it went right through to verified by VISA then crashed! Oh well, happy to have any weekend night :)

• Registered Users Posts: 38,064 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Going to take a gamble and please god maybe try and pick up a ticket this time next year or later for one of the Dublin shows. Buying tickets for 2019 this early just doesn't seem right to me lol

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

Gutted online since 10am and couldn't get anything . Ticketmaster website is a joke

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

Between presale and today spent about 5 plus hours. Partially because I didn't want to look at the side of the stage and usual mess and new errors on TM

Eventually got block L, madness for E120 plus for two,but suppose least its the middle and herself won't kill me

GARLIC BREAD

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

Quick Question Guys.

I managed to secure 2 tickets on my own account for Sat 1st but seats were in H and not ideal.

My wife has just secured 2 great seats on her account in E for Wednesday 6th Gig.

Can I give my tickets to a friend even though my name is on them? They are E tickets (printed)

Thanks...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,836 ✭✭✭✭Basq

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Buying tickets for 2019 this early just doesn't seem right to me lol
    Funny.. loads of people have said the same thing to me, but it's the norm for big arena comedy gigs.

Last time Peter Kay played in April 2011.. and I bought tickets in December 2009. Also note the price of two tickets versus now! :eek:

Screen_Shot_2017-11-19_at_12.06.20.png

Technically, that was even a longer wait!

Not just Kay either. Michael McIntyre back in November 2012 I bought in November 2011.

Advertisement