Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless Earphones

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Scarlet42

yeah mine paired together automatically when I took them out .. I did have to turn of and on the blue tooth to get them to connect to the phone properly.

Went for a run with them on Sat morning ..worked out ok .. one did fall out after about 2 mins .. but I put it back in and it was very .. was out for about an hour with them and no other problems, didn't lose any connection.. all in all a good buy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

Got mine today as well. Having the same issue. Took out of the box, they are automatically on, paired the right one. So far so good. When I play music, its only the right one that's working. No sound on the left one.

Sorted, just needed to reset it once:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM93G8MVato

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,379 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Just want to offer my general good feedback for the Tiso i4, had been watching them as one of the more stand out TWS that weren't airpod mimics and pulled the trigger a few weeks ago.

For the €17.50(ish) asking price they really are superb, shipping/delivery being exceedingly fast for a chinese order was a bonus too. It's early days but I suspect they might have a bit of a design flaw in the bud design as the filter to the speaker ends up being very close to your (most likely) slightly waxy ears, this will probably get clogged resulting in muffled (or no) sound getting through and i'm not sure this would be easily cleaned as the filter isn't removable - but that's just an observation based on years of experience with various IEM's/canalphones which I'll be more than delighted to be wrong about.

Again, for €17.50(ish), these are seriously good value.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,615 ✭✭✭grogi

OnLooker wrote: »
    Went for the BH060 today����

I've got mine BH22 today and I glad I went with them, not BH060.

When it comes to general circumference, they definitely are smaller than Bose QC25 and Sennheiser HD485, but a bit bigger than EP650 and clamp a bit tighter than QC25 or the Sennheisers. I have a big head and those are comfortable - but I feel it few mm and we'd be in trouble ;)

The quality of ANC is actually pretty good (and I have went through a lot of sets a few years back and found all of them trash, Sony ZX770BNL included). Those are much better than any other set I've returned in the past. Not as good as the Bose QC25 I have at hand, but honestly not far behind.

Sony WH-1000xm3, Bose QC35 or the new Bose 700 might be much better - but I didn't have pleasure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,223 ✭✭✭✭noodler

grogi wrote: »
    I've got mine BH22 today and I glad I went with them, not BH060.

When it comes to general circumference, they definitely are smaller than Bose QC25 and Sennheiser HD485, but a bit bigger than EP650 and clamp a bit tighter than QC25 or the Sennheisers. I have a big head and those are comfortable - but I feel it few mm and we'd be in trouble ;)

The quality of ANC is actually pretty good (and I have went through a lot of sets a few years back and found all of them trash, Sony ZX770BNL included). Those are much better than any other set I've returned in the past. Not as good as the Bose QC25 I have at hand, but honestly not far behind.

Sony WH-1000xm3, Bose QC35 or the new Bose 700 might be much better - but I didn't have pleasure.

Nice write up.

Really have my heart set on the CH700n (recognising the ANC is poor) bit I'll look at those of prime day doesn't give a discount.

I agent even consideree the bh22's had been looking at 60s which look nicer and the 046 which everyone says are better performing than the 46's.

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭ImARebel

Just want to offer my general good feedback for the Tiso i4, had been watching them as one of the more stand out TWS that weren't airpod mimics and pulled the trigger a few weeks ago.

For the €17.50(ish) asking price they really are superb, shipping/delivery being exceedingly fast for a chinese order was a bonus too. It's early days but I suspect they might have a bit of a design flaw in the bud design as the filter to the speaker ends up being very close to your (most likely) slightly waxy ears, this will probably get clogged resulting in muffled (or no) sound getting through and i'm not sure this would be easily cleaned as the filter isn't removable - but that's just an observation based on years of experience with various IEM's/canalphones which I'll be more than delighted to be wrong about.

Again, for €17.50(ish), these are seriously good value.

I 100 percent agree! For the money I think they are brilliant. The sound is far better than the creative Bluetooth (with wire around the back of head) ones I ordered which I was so disappointed with.

These are streets ahead sound wise and no wire to boot.

Great recommendation by Op! You win deal of the month for me :D

Double thumbs up :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭wiz569

Received my Tiso i4 yesterday but cannot get the right one to turn on, when sitting in the charger it flashes red/white a few times every 15 secs, as soon as I take it out it does nothing,pressing or holding the button gets no reaction at all from it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭recyclops

My tiso i4 have been sitting in customs waiting for clearance for a few days now, has anyone ever had this on a product that wont need to be paid for??

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭ImARebel

wiz569 wrote: »
    Received my Tiso i4 yesterday but cannot get the right one to turn on, when sitting in the charger it flashes red/white a few times every 15 secs, as soon as I take it out it does nothing,pressing or holding the button gets no reaction at all from it :(

I had that first time I paired them. I did the reset and then paired them again and they worked fine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭wtd2008

Does anyone have the link for these?
    They sound like a great buy

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,615 ✭✭✭grogi

wtd2008 wrote: »
    Does anyone have the link for these?
    They sound like a great buy

Thanks

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32977905673.html

ImARebel wrote: »
    I had that first time I paired them. I did the reset and then paired them again and they worked fine

The reset doesn't work as the right earbud doesn't turn on at all unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

The reset doesn't work as the right earbud doesn't turn on at all unfortunately.

Try long holding the power button

Then this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqGJeXv3NGI
    They are supposed to be able to work in single mode too, so powering off and resetting should work.

Suckit wrote: »
    Try long holding the power button

Have held it for around 5 mins and still wont turn on, its not even charging when in the case

Then this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqGJeXv3NGI
    They are supposed to be able to work in single mode too, so powering off and resetting should work.

I can use the left one on its own and its great tbf just a pity the right one wont work.

Have you long pressed the power until they are both off?

Have you long pressed the power until they are both off?

Yep although there is only one ever on.

Here is a video of what it does in the case

https://photos.app.goo.gl/nhRGX4ZqEo3x2Je56

Here is a video of what it does in the case

It looks like an error for sure. If you can't get them to power off, or your phone to detect the right one, I would leave them out of the charger to die.

It might say something on the sheet but I'm not near mine.

It looks like an error for sure. If you can't get them to power off, or your phone to detect the right one, I would leave them out of the charger to die.

It might say something on the sheet but I'm not near mine.

It looks like the right one isn't charged and wont take a charge, the case is fine as if I put the left one in the right slot it will charge, so looks like a faulty right earbud :(

I will try leaving them out to completely discharge and then try charge them again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

wiz569 wrote:
    I can use the left one on its own and its great tbf just a pity the right one wont work.

I got redmi airdots and left one wont pair after a week of use...I have heard qcy are the best in this range

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

noodler wrote: »
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/reviews/B07MQDMKVR/ref=cm_cr_dp_mb_show_all_btm?ie=UTF8

Anyone tried these GUSU ones?

Great reviews and one of the few Bluetooth ones I can find that aren't in ear (hate them!)

these are completely losing the charge within a day after charging, no matter how long they charged for. completely dead every time. have to recharge for at least 15 mins before any use.

any recommendations for similar earphones that don't die??

• Registered Users Posts: 26,223 ✭✭✭✭noodler

bluewolf wrote: »
    these are completely losing the charge within a day after charging, no matter how long they charged for. completely dead every time. have to recharge for at least 15 mins before any use.

any recommendations for similar earphones that don't die??

Disappeared off Amazon days after you posted that review.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

noodler wrote: »
    Disappeared off Amazon days after you posted that review.
    Ah.... They are actually perfect other than the charging thing lol

I got redmi airdots and left one wont pair after a week of use...I have heard qcy are the best in this range

I have two pairs of QCY - The QCY Q29 and the QS1. They QS1 are very good, but I find them a bit top heavy if I am moving/running much. They are not very good at staying in. One came out once as I was stepping off a coach.

The Tiso i4 I find very comfortable, I never thought about cleaning them as Pleasant Co. mentioned in this post, I wonder would it help by dousing them in rubbing alcohol?
    I meant to look that up last night when I got home and the codes for wiz569, I'm sure they have flash codes to look up. I wanted to see it for myself too, just in case...

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Scott Tenorman

Does anybody have i13 TWS airbuds?

Have it setup no probs with my iphone but i'm not fully sure how to operate the control buttons.
    I have figured out powering on/off, play/pause & siri but i am struggling with skip forward/back & volume up/down (i have done these, but i'm not sure how!). Can anyone explain how these are operated? :confused:

I couldn't find any blink codes guide for the Tiso I4's. I would be pretty sure that there is one, but have emailed them asking instead.
    While I was looking, I noticed that the Tiso I5's are now on sale, there are few reviews, so it's hard to say about quality. But according to the information, these are a more developed I4 and, in theory, the characteristics here should be even better. At least the battery in them is bigger and the battery level indicator is now visible on the case itself.
    The price is two dollars higher, even with the $1 coupon, which is also on the order page. Might be worth a punt. I might wait a while, as I am enjoying the I4's.
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33044932726.html

This is on the Stores contact page
    https://youtu.be/yqGJeXv3NGI

1. remove the headset and press the the multifunction button for 3 seconds to turn off
    2. press the multifunction button for 20 seconds to reset
    3. press the multifunction button for 1 second to power on,
    The earphones will Auto pairring with each other.
    4. search for Tiso-i4_R and connect.

After: The earphones can automatically supplier on and connected instantly when it is removed from the charging box

Discharge
    • Press the multifunction button for 20 seconds in disable mode
    • Press the multifunction button for 1 second, turn on the power. Headphones will automatically match.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,155 ✭✭✭corkie

^^^ Thanks @Suckit I was holding out for newer QCY models, but the above for €19, with a lidded box was worth the punt!

Tiso-i5-Bluetooth-5-0-earphones-3D-TWS-true-wireless-stereo-headphone-IPX5-waterproof-sports-headset.jpg?1562748904

+ 550 mAh high capacity battery, makes these a good bargain.

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

• Advertisement

The TT-BH060 are on amazon Germany for €39.99 + shipping with code WVK8RRFU
    https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07MFPJK16

Advertisement