Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kerry GAA discussion thread #2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,800 ✭✭✭An Ciarraioch

Can't imagine we'll avoid Level 5 before the Championship is due to start, anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

Is the game tomorrow on TV? Or is the only option the 5 euro on GAA Go?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

mystic86 wrote: »
    Is the game tomorrow on TV? Or is the only option the 5 euro on GAA Go?

Aren't both games on TG4?

No, it's the two U20 games on TG4.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭dobman88

Tg4 are only showing the U20 games tomorrow.

I'm not sure if the other games are on sky or eir as I have neither so I hope it will be on GAA GO. A fiver is very reasonable imo.

• Advertisement

Ah, is it? I was checking the GAH! app and don't see it listed.

dobman88 wrote: »
    Tg4 are only showing the U20 games tomorrow.

I'm not sure if the other games are on sky or eir as I have neither so I hope it will be on GAA GO. A fiver is very reasonable imo.

No problem with the cost either, just trying to figure it out as I'll need to get the chromecast working if not on TV

No problem with the cost either, just trying to figure it out as I'll need to get the chromecast working if not on TV

Ah yeah, was just more a general observation. Not aimed at you if it came across that way. Paid a tenner several times to Kerry Gaa for streams that crashed. Have used gaa go before on holidays and it's been very reliable so far so a fiver represents great value.

Ah yeah, was just more a general observation. Not aimed at you if it came across that way. Paid a tenner several times to Kerry Gaa for streams that crashed. Have used gaa go before on holidays and it's been very reliable so far so a fiver represents great value.

Don't suppose you know if the app supports chromecast? Or if not can gaa go be used in a browser rather than the app?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

Apologies the senior game is on eir sport 1.

• Advertisement

Don't suppose you know if the app supports chromecast? Or if not can gaa go be used in a browser rather than the app?

I dont know anything about chromecast.

What I do to watch is play the game on my laptop through the browser and hook that up to the telly with a HDMI cable. I didnt even know there was an app and have never used it.

Certainly can't accuse the management of being conservative - Ronan Buckley and Tony Brosnan straight into the first XV:

https://twitter.com/Kerry_Official/status/1317178666942631937

• Registered Users Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭Same As

Delighted to see Tony Brosnan has made a quick recovery.

U20's still look strong but a big ask without Mark Kelliher, Darragh Lyne, Paul O Shea, Patrick Darcy, Domhnall O Sullivan & Dan McCarthy off the top of my head.

Best of luck to all 3 teams tomorrow.

Apologies the senior game is on eir sport 1.

Don't think so.. It's not on the epg on my box, and no mention of it on their fb page, only the Dublin game..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭thesultan

Same As wrote: »
    Delighted to see Tony Brosnan has made a quick recovery.

U20's still look strong but a big ask without Mark Kelliher, Darragh Lyne, Paul O Shea, Patrick Darcy, Domhnall O Sullivan & Dan McCarthy off the top of my head.

Best of luck to all 3 teams tomorrow.

It's been a while since I've seen the Munster Final but are the boys you mentioned all injured?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭awaywithyou

Best of luck to all Kerry teams playing this weekend... would have to ask why isnt there one single player fromm the County Champions Kilmoyley in the Kerry hurling squad for the league final.. surely Daniel Collins Dougie Fitzell and the 2 O'Connor brothers should be included..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Best of luck to all Kerry teams playing this weekend... would have to ask why isnt there one single player fromm the County Champions Kilmoyley in the Kerry hurling squad for the league final.. surely Daniel Collins Dougie Fitzell and the 2 O'Connor brothers should be included..

Kilmoyley had no player on the panel all year as far as I know they were asked to come in but they have not committed to it so you would have to ask what is the problem there? Or do they not have the interest in playing for the county?

Maybe Covid had an influence on their decision, whatever the reason its a pity really we need everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭Same As

thesultan wrote: »
    It's been a while since I've seen the Munster Final but are the boys you mentioned all injured?

A mix of injuries and unavailability.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭CiarraiAbu2

Not to forget the Kerry minors taking on Tipperary tomorrow, great to see them taking the step up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Congrats to Mark O'Connor. Going to be playing in his first Grand Final Down Under.

Had a brilliant game this morning against Brisbane (in Brisbane with 29,000 fans against them).

Obviously a massive loss to Kerry Gaa but it's brilliant to see one of our own playing at such a high level professionally.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭kerryjack

Match is on Gaa go so first time using it, I have paid my 5 euro so I just log in, can it be cast on to TV screen or can I get it through PS 4 my lap top is a bit small.

kerryjack wrote: »
    Match is on Gaa go so first time using it, I have paid my 5 euro so I just log in, can it be cast on to TV screen or can I get it through PS 4 my lap top is a bit small.

Can connect laptop to the telly. Use the HDMI cable from your sky box or similar and just pop it into the laptop.

Can connect laptop to the telly. Use the HDMI cable from your sky box or similar and just pop it into the laptop.
    Thank you

Hopefully we will be able to catch out that goalkeeper

Good win, time we took time keeping out of refs hands. 80 min rediculos.

Uninspiring stuff but a game under their belts and a win. Diarmuid O Connor excellent. Ronan Buckley looked ok and will hopefully improve with a few games at this level. Still a few defensive holes to be plugged but hopefully they work on that after today. Clear to see what the defensive game plan is for a change at least, even if it doesnt look pretty.

Time keeping was a joke.

That point was never a point.

O'Connor looked really good again today.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

Apply press to kerry kickout and we're in big trouble.

It's obvious where Shane Ryan is sending long kickouts before he hits it.

Big problem

Diarmuid O'Connor looked very assured.

• Advertisement

There were too many times before the water break when we were booming too many long aimless balls into the forward line, but the passing has much improved since then - Eddie Horan and Paul Walsh looking very lively.

Advertisement