Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Tonight Show - Virgin Media One

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Has Healy-Rae's cap had work done? Looks bigger than normal.

It's the cap that is really in charge. MHR is merely a ventriloquist's dummy being manipulated by the cap which his father passed on to him on his deathbed.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,739 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

The adam's apple is the best way to determine the original build spec.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Bullying of John boyne is HORRIFIC. BLOODY HORRIFIC.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,301 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Headshot wrote: »
    I missed it what happened?

I suspect they dont have a ****ing clue and bring up that Imagine which is crap fake broadband rubbish

Just in general, thought it was going to be mentioned. Running million dollar cable to the homes of people who may not ever want to use it while far cheaper 5G would do 95% of these people's needs :pac:
    Eir seem to be getting around to a lot of rural homes on a commercial basis.
    Personally, while I'd love to have fibre to my house, I don't think it's needed to every house.
    That said, I'm very rural but Eir have fibre about 1.5 miles from us - about 20 houses away.

Worse thing to be in Ireland 2019 is a white straight Male.

• Advertisement

I thought they were an extinct species?

M

Soon you will need a Haynes manual to chat to someone to see exactly how to address them, it's all gone over my head. Whatever happened to treating every person equally?

I'm old enough to remember when baby boys grew up to be men. And baby girls grew up to women.

M

If you go around in your life looking for hate you will find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭delaad

Healy- Rea is a media slut

So are the goons running the show!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭Marengo

Soon you will need a Haynes manual to chat to someone to see exactly how to address them, it's all gone over my head. Whatever happened to treating every person equally?

So to satisfy 0.02% of the population I'm now a Cisc male.

To quote the Bishop on Fr. Ted 'a spell in the army would do them the world of good'.

I'm old enough to remember when baby boys grew up to be men. And baby girls grew up to women.
    The difference now is that nobody grows up at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭southstar

I know they'll be a be yelling queers and poofs at ye soon... You're so brave to put up with it.

southstar wrote: »

I know they'll be a be yelling queers and poofs at ye soon... You're so brave to put up with it.
    No the latest term is cis. !

• Registered Users Posts: 23,886 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

As one I can say that it really isn't. Statistically, being a straight white man automatically puts you in the top 8% wealthiest / most resourced / best educated folk on the planet.

I reject the term Cis with regard to myself or other people who identify with their birth biology, as its unnecessary and a recent coinage (1990s), but if certain groups want to try to demonise me either for having that view or simply being a straight white man and thereby automatically racist, misogynist, right-wing or whatever then I don't give a flying shyte and it certainly doesn't make me feel in any way ashamed or objectified for being male straight and white.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,729 ✭✭✭lertsnim

ffs why is Healy-Rae back, I thought he wasnt coming back until an apology.

He must have been going light headed without the media attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Did Ivan give any mention of the Champions League match?

• Registered Users Posts: 53,977 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I really hate the housing crisis debates, it's so blown out of proportion it's beyond ridiculous

M

I really hate the housing crisis debates, it's so blown out of proportion it's beyond ridiculous

It has become an industry of wastage, if homelessness was wiped out in the morning about 20k people would be out of work.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Aska

Verona with the weekly spot as usual and I see she's running for FG too in the next election.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,333 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Aska wrote: »
    Verona with the weekly spot as usual and I see she's running for FG too in the next election.

Never even heard of Verona until a few months ago when they had her on to talk about Brexit. Ever since she seems to be on every second night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,904 ✭✭✭mgn

Never even heard of Verona until a few months ago when they had her on to talk about Brexit. Ever since she seems to be on every second night.

Same as that never heard of her. At the beginning she was on about how Brexit would affect the haulage industry as she is the president of the organisation but on now regardless of what the topic is. A few present TD got their break on the show the likes of Mick Wallace and Ming spring to mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,715 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Aska wrote: »

I can't cope with that accent and her habit of referring to the UK as England.
    She's got herself a regular gig on Dunphy's podcast too.

Word in the haulage industry is that she's a hard woman to work for, irish drivers won't have anything to do with her company.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Aska

It seems to be policy for the show in general nowadays, people joke about the late late show guests but look at the revolving door here,

Kate O'Connell
    Colm Brophy
    Verona
    Darragh O'Brien
    MHR
    Lynn Boylan
    Ann Rabbite

• Registered Users Posts: 16,392 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

That black woman was crazy last night screaming at everyone, I think Boylan must have hit a nerve...

All she did was criticize the place after sge was given the privilage of citizenship.

That black woman was crazy last night screaming at everyone, I think Boylan must have hit a nerve...

All she did was criticize the place after sge was given the privilage of citizenship.

And called Boylan a racist because he called her out on her bullsh*t.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,392 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

mgn wrote: »

And everything he said was correct.

She's on Twitter rantng about it all day with everyone in that echo chamber agreeing with her, I think she's so used to that that she doesn't know how to debate with anyone.

She's on Twitter rantng about it all day with everyone in that echo chamber agreeing with her, I think she's so used to that that she doesn't know how to debate with anyone.

Bit like the rest of the panel on the show last night.

mgn wrote: »

Extremely rude ignorant woman. Needs to learn a few manners. Gets off on the racist word as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,581 ✭✭✭deisemum

It was disgraceful that she was let rant and rant and use the race card anytime she didn't agree with something. She was on about having the discussion on immigration but did not want to hear what anyone else had to say.

Advertisement