Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Tonight Show - Virgin Media One

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,499 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Can we bring back stream powered cars to go with the peat burning power plants?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,904 ✭✭✭mgn

Can we stop electing idiots like Brid Smith

• Registered Users Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

Who keeps allowing Peter Casey on television

• Registered Users Posts: 81,499 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

The last show before the summer break and to all a good night.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,349 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Matt Cooper seemed a bit upset about Grealish ignoring the media over the last few days, that must be the reason why he lined up a panel of lefties to discuss what is happening in Oughterard.

That Norah Casey is a right pain in the hole.

• Advertisement

I see Ruth Coppingers stunt yesterday got her on the show tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,283 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

mgn wrote: »
    I see Ruth Coppingers stunt yesterday got her on the show tonight.

Does anyone actually believe her story? Seriously?

The more questions that were asked, the more dodgy it seemed-it's just it wasn't Matt or Ivan asking the questions.
    Even the 'did the person telling you go to the guards'? Nope.

MAybe because if they spoke to the guy in question, he'd have a different story to tell-one that had evidence.

The minute I saw Coppinger on the panel I changed the channel, can't suffer her at all.

The minute I saw Coppinger on the panel I changed the channel, can't suffer her at all.

Can't stand the woman but it was worth it last night to see her making a fool of herself, don't think it turned out the way she thought it would.

Jaysus that Saoirse McHugh was painful to listen to last night.

Hildergarde Naughton desperately trying to defend the carbon taxes Leo wasnt to slap on us and getting offended when Fitzmaurice called her Hilda.

Lynn Boylan had nothing much to say either, SF seem to be a party that don't know where they stand on issues these days.

O Doherty and Fitzmaurice where the only two that were worth listening to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭jay0109

Jaysus that Saoirse McHugh was painful to listen to last night.
    She actually went against Green Party policy on a few issues last night and when that was pointed out to her, she shrugged and basically said 'so what' :D

She needs a bit more polishing

jay0109 wrote: »
    She actually went against Green Party policy on a few issues last night and when that was pointed out to her, she shrugged and basically said 'so what' :D

Noticed that all right, Ryan won't be too happy about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭ollkiller

Nah. I prefer a politician with some backbone. If they don't agree with the party policy say so. I find it refreshing.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,986 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

We actually need more of this from our politicians.

It won't do her much good, the Greens might be popular in urban areas like Dublin but they are toxic west of the Shannon.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,285 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Tony EH wrote: »

She spoke sense. The green policy is full of holes. She said she would like to see the green stuff implemented when it is possible to do so not just because it sounds good.
    She made a good point re rented accommodation. You cannot carbon tax hearing oil for example when half the country is in rented accommodarion with no choice or option to spend on efficiency upgrades.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,986 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

mickdw wrote: »
    She spoke sense. The green policy is full of holes. She said she would like to see the green stuff implemented when it is possible to do so not just because it sounds good.
    She made a good point re rented accommodation. You cannot carbon tax hearing oil for example when half the country is in rented accommodarion with no choice or option to spend on efficiency upgrades.

Well, I don't really care about the Greens or their policies that much. My point is not really about McHugh specifically, but politicians in general. I believe that they are too beholden to their party's mantras and sacrifice their own honest beliefs, turning them into de facto liars.

Although plenty of them are out and out liars to begin with, so such compromises don't have that much of an effect upon them anyway.

We have too much of it...they're called 'Independents'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Veritas Libertas

Well, I don't really care about the Greens or their policies that much. My point is not really about McHugh specifically, but politicians in general. I believe that they are too beholden to their party's mantras and sacrifice their own honest beliefs, turning them into de facto liars.

Although plenty of them are out and out liars to begin with, so such compromises don't have that much of an effect upon them anyway.

I don't care about your opinion.

Cooper has Ian Kehoe on tonight, just hours after he bowed down to Redacted's instructions to not let him on any of his radio stations. Your so brave Matt!

• Advertisement

The election fever has hit already.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,730 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

That really blew up between Michael Healy Rae and Joan Burton...

RobertKK wrote: »
    That really blew up between Michael Healy Rae and Joan Burton...

And with Willie O'Dea before that, delighted she was taking down a peg or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,403 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

MHR on about the rural pubs

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    MHR on about the rural pubs

Saying what?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Any news on who is replacing Ivan Yates when he retires in a couple of weeks? Would guess it is Gavan Reilly

Saying what?

He could guarantee every pub in Kerry was adhering to social distancing and food rules etc.,

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Mossie1975

Ivan’s last show. Taoiseach on now.

Mossie1975 wrote: »
    Ivan’s last show. Taoiseach on now.

Who is taking over from Ivan or just Matt solo?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,369 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

Won't miss Ivan, absolute wind bag.

Advertisement