Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Civil Service Clerical Officer Campaign 2017 (Dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭rsl1976

trudy2222 wrote: »
    I’m just wondering has anyone had to give a months notice and were PAS ok with it? I’ve been given my department but no start date or location yet, I work in such a small business I would need to give a months notice but I’m thinking PAS might not be too happy about it.

I will be required to give a months notice too. It shouldn't be an issue, most people have to give that now

• Registered Users Posts: 25 ali m

I’m just wondering has anyone had to give a months notice and were PAS ok with it? I’ve been given my department but no start date or location yet, I work in such a small business I would need to give a months notice but I’m thinking PAS might not be too happy about it.

I think they'll be fine with it too, seems the norm. Do you mind me asking what Dept you were assigned?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 bowieol

I got my garda vetting done now, is there an extra PAS vetting aswell?

bowieol wrote: »

Only if you are been assigned to AGS or Justice I think!

ali m wrote: »
    Only if you are been assigned to AGS or Justice I think!

Yeah i have! Thanks :)

• Advertisement

bowieol wrote:

How long did it take?

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Alchemy_

I asked for a months notice and she said that was fine and pretty much the standard these days so you'll be fine.

rsl1976 wrote: »
    How long did it take?

about a week

• Registered Users Posts: 19 sudzy25

Just wondering when they tell you where you are going? Garda vetting came back today.,

sudzy25 wrote:
    Just wondering when they tell you where you are going? Garda vetting came back today.,

When did you submit yours? I imagine once it's clear then they should call you soon

• Advertisement

When did you submit yours? I imagine once it's clear then they should call you soon

Submitted last Tuesday evening , got email today saying it was completed. Just wondering when I will be told dept etc..

sudzy25 wrote:
    Submitted last Tuesday evening , got email today saying it was completed. Just wondering when I will be told dept etc..

Hopefully you hear something this week. It's painful not knowing where we could be assigned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭trudy2222

sudzy25 wrote: »

They called my reference last Monday and I sent my vetting off on the same day. I was cleared by Wednesday and got an email with my department on Saturday saying they will be in touch with location and start date.

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭tgdaly

Anyone have any insight into the department of health, what they are like to work for and what the work is like?

My vetting is saying "application completed" fingers crossed I hear something tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Johemian

My vetting is saying "application completed" fingers crossed I hear something tomorrow

Mine too

• Registered Users Posts: 21 frezabelle

Mine said “application completed” yesterday morning then said “disclosure viewed” in the afternoon. Haven’t heard anything today.

frezabelle wrote:
    Mine said “application completed†yesterday morning then said “disclosure viewed†in the afternoon. Haven’t heard anything today.

Wish they would hurry upðŸ˜

Anyone who's vetting has been completed in the last few days hear anything yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Johemian

Got an email this morning saying my vetting result had been passed on to PAS. Nothing else yet

• Advertisement

Johemian wrote:
    Got an email this morning saying my vetting result had been passed on to PAS. Nothing else yet

Me too. Hopefully not waiting too much longer.

Girl in PAS said I should hear by the end of the week 🀞🙠My vetting done since last Thursday but reference only sorted yesterday

Nope still waiting :: got vetting email Monday

Got a message earlier this evening with my department, to hear Location & Start date soon

• Registered Users Posts: 3 redbull94

Got a message earlier this evening with my department, to hear Location & Start date soon

What department did you get offered if you don't mind me asking :)

redbull94 wrote: »
    What department did you get offered if you don't mind me asking :)

Courts Service but no location or start date yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭trudy2222

I think they'll be fine with it too, seems the norm. Do you mind me asking what Dept you were assigned?

Dept of Agriculture, yeah they were fine with 4 weeks notice.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 redbull94

Courts Service but no location or start date yet

Hopefully that's handy enough :) I got the PAS office on Abbey Street and my start date, I'm just waiting for my contracts now! :)

redbull94 wrote: »
    Hopefully that's handy enough :) I got the PAS office on Abbey Street and my start date, I'm just waiting for my contracts now! :)

Ah congrats, great location! yeah hopefully I'll be city centre too. Good luck.

• Advertisement

Dept of Agriculture, yeah they were fine with 4 weeks notice.

Congrats! & good luck.

Advertisement