Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2018 **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales** [Part 1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭dmm82

Stillill42 wrote: »
    Same. Got code for 2 or less yesterday, rang this evening, they had quick look in my ticketmaster archive to confirm I've been lots and gave me new code over phone.

Hi what number did you ring?

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭thebusher

How do I get into the Red car park :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

thebusher wrote: »

You will be directed to there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,509 ✭✭✭Stillill42

dmm82 wrote: »
    Same. Got code for 2 or less yesterday, rang this evening, they had quick look in my ticketmaster archive to confirm I've been lots and gave me new code over phone.

Hi what number did you ring?
    0818 9030011.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 bulbymc

I'm new to the picnic thread. finally made it back to ep 2017 after havn to take a 6 year break. never missing another picnic again. such an unbelievable wkend of fun. was at the first picnic right up to 2011. yes it has changed over the years some good some bad. done pink moon this year it was grand. gonna have to up my game and hit the credit union next year and get a caravan. really enjoyed reading the 2017 thread was good aul banter and good recommendations for bands etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Are the caravans/campervans in the same spot?

D.Q wrote: »
    Are the caravans/campervans in the same spot?

ya they are all in same spot. we went one yr in camper mates had caravans this year such comfort.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭thebusher

You will be directed to there.

My attempt at a joke :-) after 3 weeks of this being asked on the 2017 thread :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭ab4248

thebusher wrote: »

:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,156 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Here's hoping for Radiohead!

/s

Really though, what headliners are we likely to be looking at? I think Foals will be in the mix.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Major Dad

Seriously? Can't get campervan pass - surely not sold out in 5mins?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,400 ✭✭✭The Davestator

Major Dad wrote: »
    Seriously? Can't get campervan pass - surely not sold out in 5mins?

just got one this minute so try again

same as, just one there- there was a slight delay in them being available

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

Any codes floating about, didn't get mine

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Dark and Long

0818 9030011.

I've been trying this number all morning but they keep saying all agents are busy, try later.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,052 ✭✭✭tuisginideach

I'm probably 23 mins too late - just had text from son asking me to book for him - camping - first-timer - all I can see is family/campervan/previous-loyalty. Or Viagogo which I won't do. Have we missed the boat???

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

Before Picnic I was on the fence about getting early birds again, already bought primavera tickets as an alternative for next year but fûck it - instalment plan is handy, two tix bought :)

Panic over - got the campervan pass. Site must just have been busy. Happy days.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Dibble

I'm probably 23 mins too late - just had text from son asking me to book for him - camping - first-timer - all I can see is family/campervan/previous-loyalty. Or Viagogo which I won't do. Have we missed the boat???

Select the Electric Picnic 2018 option from the Electric Picnic main ticketmaster page. Then choose the number of tickets you require. For Ticket Type, select Presale Ticket. That should sort you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭bd2012

with the 3+ discount and the instalment plan I couldn't say no! PM deposit down too. Whoop!

• Advertisement

Dibble wrote: »
    Select the Electric Picnic 2018 option from the Electric Picnic main ticketmaster page. Then choose the number of tickets you require. For Ticket Type, select Presale Ticket. That should sort you out.

Thanks but it says I need an offer code ....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

Tickets bought. :)

Question from a friend - can U-12's stay in the Boutique camping area. He wants to bring the family (all of whom are under 12) but he wants to stay in the Boutique camping area. I've stayed in that area for the last 2 years, but don't remember seeing kids. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭✭MJohnston

And the Family Campervan tickets are gone...I guess that's me done with EP, cheers for the good times folks!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Major Dad wrote: »
    Question from a friend - can U-12's stay in the Boutique camping area. He wants to bring the family (all of whom are under 12) but he wants to stay in the Boutique camping area. I've stayed in that area for the last 2 years, but don't remember seeing kids. Cheers.

Why stay in Boutique camping? Just do Family Camping

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ftb_bounce

MJohnston wrote: »
    And the Family Campervan tickets are gone...I guess that's me done with EP, cheers for the good times folks!

I just had the option of getting one - try it again!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭✭MJohnston

ftb_bounce wrote: »
    I just had the option of getting one - try it again!

I can search for them, but there's 'no tickets that match your search' constantly. Unless a few dozen people are sitting with them unpurchased, I reckon I'm out of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Dibble

Are you sure? I've just tried to buy a presale ticket (205 euro) and it didn't ask me for one. Maybe give it another go. I have my fingers crossed for you!

Dibble - thanks very much - it would have been easier if I had followed your very clear instructions properly - I hadn't selected the quantity! i have his ticket safely now. Many thanks for your speedy responses! You can uncross your fingers now!
    :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

bd2012 wrote: »
    with the 3+ discount

What discount is this?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement