Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek RULES AND ROLES DISCUSSION THREAD

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Wait, if there are no wolves and only villagers and jester, the jester wins?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Ok guys, this is a good line of questions.

We are making a change and now the ONLY WAY q can win is if he is lynched. If the wolves are dead and he is alive at the end, the village wins.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭tritium

Pter wrote: »

We are making a change and now the ONLY WAY q can win is if he is lynched. If the wolves are dead and he is alive at the end, the village wins.

This seems more in line with what id have assumed

Should make it tougher but far from impossible for Q

Guys we will be sending out roles this afternoon and won't be answering more queries on thread once we start sending them. So you have until about 1 to ask more questions here.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

I will comply.

Resistance is futile.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Tigger wrote: »
    If the jester is still alive with 5 villagers and no wolves left what happens
    Also if the priest knows the roles of all dead players then she'd know the roll of q if he was lynched not just the alignment
    I assume q shows as a red shirt or maybe the priest only sees alignment not role
    Pter wrote: »

tritium wrote: »
    This seems more in line with what id have assumed

Should make it tougher but far from impossible for Q

I think it's a very good change and will make the jester play harder

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

'I will comply. Resistance is futile'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

So, game ends when all wolves are dead, q needs to be lynched while at least 1 wolf lives or he loses. Surviving is not a winning condition for q.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,359 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

sKeith wrote: »
    So, game ends when all wolves are dead, q needs to be lynched while at least 1 wolf lives or he loses. Surviving is not a winning condition for q.

I dont think a wolf needs to survive for q to win. As long as he is lynched, he wins no matter how the rest of the game pans out. That my understanding.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭Guffy

Did we find out when the first seer peek is?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Kolido wrote: »
    I dont think a wolf needs to survive for q to win. As long as he is lynched, he wins no matter how the rest of the game pans out. That my understanding.

Reread pters rules revision #153

My statement was only a rewording of the revision from Q's perspective

• Registered Users Posts: 13,359 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

sKeith wrote: »

This was the part that confused me, sorry.

PMs starting to go out guys.

Don't mention if you got one or not in thread.

Any issues give me a shout.

Should be done sending them out in the next couple of hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

I will comply, viva la resistance

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Sully
    PMs are rolling out now.
    Would you mind closing this thread please.

Thanks you
    Game Modulators

Anyone that hasn't will be asked to confirm they read the rules in the game thread later today.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Did it already but I case ambiguity . I will comply , resistance is over rated.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Uriel. wrote: »
    Sully
    PMs are rolling out now.
    Would you mind closing this thread please.

Thanks you
    Game Modulators

Dunzo

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement