Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek RULES AND ROLES DISCUSSION THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Ectoplasm wrote:
    What if I get a meme in reply but I don't find it funny?

I'm gonna run out of extra bullets.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Pter wrote: »
    I'm gonna run out of extra bullets.....

But you have no bullets?

Just phaser coils

Just phaser coils

Phaser coils are the arrays on the ship.

I have the gun that the assassin used in the ds9 episode where he could shoot through walls.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Pter wrote:
    I have the gun that the assassin used in the ds9 episode where he could shoot through walls.

So.... You're the Space Donkey?

Necrominus wrote: »
    So.... You're the Space Donkey?

It was Pter all along, good work Scrooby Gang!

• Advertisement

Also I believe it's the TR116 rifle, I use it on STO

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Comply resistance futile etc.

Do we have a final list of (25?) players?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

if riker shoots 2 villagers with his phaser, how do the borg learn how to adapt to it?

sKeith wrote:
    if riker shoots 2 villagers with his phaser, how do the borg learn how to adapt to it?

By watching.

quickbeam wrote:
    Do we have a final list of (25?) players?

Afaik the list at the front of the sign up thread is correct and up to date.

Will post here when I'm on my laptop later.

• Advertisement

By watching.
    hmm, we are dealing with extraordinary borgs here, gotta be extra careful with then.

14) The characters team (good/bad) will be revealed on thread upon the announcement of a lynching or munching.

Or any other sort of death either, presumably?

So, we'll all know if a deadie is good or bad, but only the Priest will know their actual role. Except in the case of Q, where the Priest will be just told ... what? NRV?

Can the bodyguard protect himself?

quickbeam wrote:
    Or any other sort of death either, presumably?

Correct. Thanks for pointing that out.
    quickbeam wrote:
    So, we'll all know if a deadie is good or bad, but only the Priest will know their actual role. Except in the case of Q, where the Priest will be just told ... what? NRV?

Q will appear as a nrv on death to anyone that might be due to find out such info.

quickbeam wrote:
    Can the bodyguard protect himself?

No.

can Guinan split his double vote? or is his 1 vote worth 2? Is Guinans vote in post tie vote also worth double?

Berserker - Worf
    Worf can choose a point in the game where he wants to go on a killing spree with his Bat’leth. He will choose a player to attack. If this player is a wolf, the wolf will die and Worf will get another go choosing another player. If this player is a wolf, Worf has completed his duty and his bloodlust will subside. If however at any point Worf chooses a villager to attack, both Worf and the villager will die immediately.

Is there a time limit once the killing spree starts? It's not very berserkery if it was one kill on the first day and another on the last day, so I'm thinking maybe it does have to happen quickly? If the first attack is the Borg Queen, she survives but Worf still gets another go at killing??

sKeith wrote:
    can Guinan split his double vote? or is his 1 vote worth 2? Is Guinans vote in post tie vote also worth double?

This is privileged info that only guinan will know for now.

quickbeam wrote:
    Is there a time limit once the killing spree starts? It's not very berserkery if it was one kill on the first day and another on the last day, so I'm thinking maybe it does have to happen quickly? If the first attack is the Borg Queen, she survives but Worf still gets another go at killing??

Can't answer this one sorry.

Village Elder - Guinan
    Guinan is the village elder. Guinan will have a once off peek, a once off comms and the double vote on any night.

What's a "comms" in this context? And the double lynch vote can be for every lynch (if he so decides)? How is the second vote cast? Via lynch-form or PM? As with all other players, presumably each of the two votes allowed can only be cast once though?

• Advertisement

Pter wrote:

Sorry that should be won't answer, not can't answer.

Okay, but where's my funny meme in its place then, huh???

quickbeam wrote:
    What's a "comms" in this context? And the double lynch vote can be for every lynch (if he so decides)? How is the second vote cast? Via lynch-form or PM? As with all other players, presumably each of the two votes allowed can only be cast once though?

A message to another player.

Once off double vote.

Mechanic is privileged info for guinan only.

Correct. Once and done on both.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

quickbeam wrote:

Don't tempt me... jerkface :pac:

I've promised to mend my evil meme ways at least until the game starts!!

quickbeam wrote:

The flaw in the funny meme idea has already been pointed out; I'm very very unfunny.

you say there is to be no edit on CoP. This can easily be enforced, and has been before, so no need really to specify, and unless new feature been added, there is no thanks. Editting on Cop can be useful to keep lists and tables up to date. If not enforced by permissions, can a special thread be created to keep these dynamic lists up to date.

sKeith wrote:
    you say there is to be no edit on CoP. This can easily be enforced, and has been before, so no need really to specify, and unless new feature been added, there is no thanks. Editting on Cop can be useful to keep lists and tables up to date. If no enforced by permissions, can a special thread be created to keep these dynamic lists up to date.

That's a good point. Please allow me to confer with my modulator colleagues.

GAME SCHEDULE

Day 0 - Sat & Sun
    Morning
    No action

Evening
    No action

With the except of the wolves putting in a kill order??

quickbeam wrote:
    With the except of the wolves putting in a kill order??

The actions in question refer to the on thread lynches and munches.

So yep, the order can go in any time before the morning munch.

• Advertisement

I'm loving this chance to question the rules!! No need to worry about somebody thinking you're a wolf because you ask about wolf kill orders, or if you're the bodyguard because you ask about protecting oneself, etc. All and every questions are a go without implications. No need to watch what I say because nobody has their roles yet. It's grrrrrrreat!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement