Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xiaomi Mi Drone 4k - 393 euro including delivery

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭yorlum11

Anyone selling a battery for mi drone?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭padair

yorlum11 wrote: »
    Anyone selling a battery for mi drone?

I have two, I will send a pm

Burrishoole Friary in Newport, Co Mayo. I got in the fine weather last week.

Burrishoole Friary in Newport, Co Mayo. I got out in the fine weather last week.

yorlum11 wrote: »
    Burrishoole Friary in Newport, Co Mayo. I got out in the fine weather last week.

Nice :), is that the raw image or was there any processing done on image

• Advertisement

padair wrote: »
    Nice :), is that the raw image or was there any processing done on image

Minimal colour balancing done on it. Very close to original.

DJI Mavic mini, thoughts..
    Was waiting to pull the trigger on new Xiaomi drone but this might sway me. What do you folk think??

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Rock Paper Scissors

Just been looking at some reviews today on YouTube and they all seem to be very positive.

Think I'm gonna buy myself this as a Christmas present :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

I have one for sale, the one I got for my bro, in perfect condition, still in box etc....maybe used 5 times

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭tedpan

padair wrote:
    DJI Mavic mini, thoughts.. Was waiting to pull the trigger on new Xiaomi drone but this might sway me. What do you folk think??

Think I'm gonna buy myself this as a Christmas present
    It looks pretty impressive to be honest. 30 minute battery, 3 axis gimbal and ultra portable. I wonder how it will hold up in wind..
    Shefwedfan wrote:
    I have one for sale, the one I got for my bro, in perfect condition, still in box etc....maybe used 5 times

Think they're talking about the mavic mini :(

• Advertisement

tedpan wrote: »
    It looks pretty impressive to be honest. 30 minute battery, 3 axis gimbal and ultra portable. I wonder how it will hold up in wind..

Think they're talking about the mavic mini :(

Ahh feck that yoke :p:p:p:p

Xiaomi all the way

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Rock Paper Scissors

Shefwedfan wrote: »

Which model you have for sale? Price?

Which model you have for sale? Price?

https://www.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_363299.html?wid=1101231

No idea on price yet, he paid 400 for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Biggest lickspittle on boardz

Is there any indication that these might drop in price after Xmas? They're em...hovering around 450 at the moment, I'm looking to buy one but I'm hoping the price might drop.

Would I still need to pay customs tax on these if I chose the EU from this site?

https://www.geekbuying.com/item/Xiaomi-FIMI-X8-SE-4K-5KM-GPS-WiFi-RC-Drone-RTF-White-415835.html

Is there any indication that these might drop in price after Xmas? They're em...hovering around 450 at the moment, I'm looking to buy one but I'm hoping the price might drop.

They haven't moved in price in ages. Think the lowest I've ever seen it is 430euro when it released, 450 is decent for it's capabilities. Not sure about customs unfortunately, maybe someone else could advise?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

No custom fees to pay when ordered from an EU Warehouse.

I have one for sale second hand, you can check thead and I bought for brother. He maybe used 5 times and it is sitting in box since

If your interested

It's on banggood for $499
    https://www.banggood.com/Xiaomi-FIMI-X8-SE-5KM-FPV-With-3-axis-Gimbal-4K-Camera-GPS-33mins-Flight-Time-RC-Drone-Quadcopter-RTF-p-1394905.html
    Use code BGFIMIX8CN or BGFIMIX8ESPL and the drone should be discounted.

You can choose either EU Priority Line shipping or tick the Tariff Insurance box at checkout and you should avoid any fees also. But, if you do get asked, they will refund them.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭ibrahimovic

Still have my one i got in early 2018 from this thread, only used it once since. I don't like the attention it draws, people kept asking me questions about it when i was flying it and im too much or an introvert lol. Not sure what I was thinking in buying it, although the quality is really good.
    Have they not gone down in price then? Or are the ones on gearbest now newer models? If so what is the difference?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭ozmo

I have a camera for the Xiaomi 4K for sale if anyone has broken theirs - says on it its model YTXJ02FM. Its just the camera.

“Roll it back”

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

Xiaomi Drone for sale. Great condition and lots of accessories included:

https://www.adverts.ie/other-photography/xiaomi-mi-drone-4k-stabilised-drone-with-accessories/19498365

Lovely morning for a flight. Merry Christmas!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

I'm looking to pick one of these up for 300 if anyone is still looking to sell. Thanks, Griff

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭ibrahimovic

griffdaddy wrote: »
    I'm looking to pick one of these up for 300 if anyone is still looking to sell. Thanks, Griff

I've still got my one i've only used once, not dying to sell it as i'm still undecided what i'll do with it. I'll be abroad for a week from monday but pm me if you're interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

Suckit wrote: »

What are the reviews like for this drone, it looks good from the reviews in that link but does anyone here own it? Would it be better to pick up one of these or try to get the Xiaomi Mi second hand? Thanks :)

Simply Red wrote: »
    What are the reviews like for this drone, it looks good from the reviews in that link but does anyone here own it? Would it be better to pick up one of these or try to get the Xiaomi Mi second hand? Thanks :)

I'm wondering the same. From what I can see it looks like the X8 is the successor to the MI. It looks like it would be easier to transport as well.

griffdaddy wrote:
    I'm wondering the same. From what I can see it looks like the X8 is the successor to the MI. It looks like it would be easier to transport as well.

It flies very similarly to the original, but as you say is much more portable. The camera is similar too and does a great job. For some reason it's not as popular as I thought it'd be.

It flies very similarly to the original, but as you say is much more portable. The camera is similar too and does a great job. For some reason it's not as popular as I thought it'd be.

Ah cool. Maybe I'll look into a new one so

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

griffdaddy wrote: »
    Ah cool. Maybe I'll look into a new one so
    I bit the bullet and ordered one today, looked at some reviews on youtube and they seem positive. I currently have a HS165 which was my first drone and was looking to upgrade to something with a better camera, this seems to fit the bill nicely at a very good price :)

Advertisement