Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xiaomi Mi Drone 4k - 393 euro including delivery

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Can't seem to get the price below 400, even with the code

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Xiaomi FIMI A3 5.8G 1KM FPV With 2-axis Gimbal 1080P Camera GPS RC Drone Quadcopter RTF - 5.8G FPV

Is down to €188.68 with code BGFIMIA3ES from Spanish Warehouse
    https://www.banggood.com/Xiaomi-FIMI-A3-5_8G-1KM-FPV-With-2-axis-Gimbal-1080P-Camera-GPS-RC-Drone-Quadcopter-RTF-p-1368969.html?ID=533034&cur_warehouse=ES

Edited:
    griffdaddy wrote: »
    Can't seem to get the price below 400, even with the code
    If talking about the same link https://www.banggood.com/Xiaomi-FIMI-X8-SE-5KM-FPV-With-3-axis-Gimbal-4K-Camera-GPS-33mins-Flight-Time-RC-Drone-Quadcopter-RTF-p-1394905.html?cur_warehouse=ES
    The code should still be working from Spanish Warehouse BGX8ESCZ

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭tedpan

Suckit wrote:
    Is down to €188.68 with code BGFIMIA3ES from Spanish Warehouse

Suckit wrote:
    Xiaomi FIMI A3 5.8G 1KM FPV With 2-axis Gimbal 1080P Camera GPS RC Drone Quadcopter RTF - 5.8G FPV

Fantastic price for the a3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭BKWDR

As i think i said in this thread previously, i have the fimi x8 se and think its a great drone for the price.

Only thing i think is a bit meh is it allows you shoot photos in RAW but they have a blue tint to them which Xiaomi dont seem to be working a fix for

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Rock Paper Scissors

I'm torn between the mavic mini and the fimi x8 se

Just can't decide

The only feature I would miss on the mavic mini is follow me.

The only thing putting me off the fimi x8 se is the blue tint on the footage which has been reported by manu users months ago and still hasn't been fixed.

Decisions decisions

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭OwlEye

Check out the Hubsan zino 2, available at discount price until tomorrow on Gearbest. Official launch is 1st January.

OwlEye wrote:
    Check out the Hubsan zino 2, available at discount price until tomorrow on Gearbest. Official launch is 1st January.

Impressive specs, hubsan's fly very well too so should get good results.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

I'm torn between the mavic mini and the fimi x8 se

Just can't decide

The only feature I would miss on the mavic mini is follow me.

The only thing putting me off the fimi x8 se is the blue tint on the footage which has been reported by manu users months ago and still hasn't been fixed.

Decisions decisions

The xaiomi has follow mode too though (I think)?

I'm sure I seen it in one of the YouTube review videos.

McMurphy wrote:
    The xaiomi has follow mode too though (I think)?

The Mavic Mini has no follow me.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

tedpan wrote: »
    The Mavic Mini has no follow me.. :)

Oops.... Yeah reread that there and see what he meant now.

I'm tempted to pull the trigger on the xaiomi now, but that hubson looks like a nice piece of kit too..... Never replaced my mavic pro which I sold on last December, and for some reason am really beginning to miss it.

• Advertisement

McMurphy wrote:
    Oops.... Yeah reread that there and see what he meant now.

McMurphy wrote:
    I'm tempted to pull the trigger on the xaiomi now, but that hubson looks like a nice piece of kit too..... Never replaced my mavic pro which I sold on last December, and for some reason am really beginning to miss it.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I use mine once or twice a month, but would definitely miss it I didn't have it! If you could get the X8 for less than 400e I'd say go for it

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭RonTon

https://www.tomtop.com/p-rm4222eu.html

A DJI Mavic Pro for €910 with 2 batteries,good price does anyone think ? I think that includes import duties

I'm leaning towards the zino 2 from gearbest for $399

The shipping method say priority line, wonder would I get hit for customs?

Hmmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

Ok sorry to drag up old thread

So I had my brother drone and have never used.Maybe once but deleted app. I am trying to set up but how do you know it is on or off? remote and drone? I am connecting via iPhone but do the lights stay on? I press button on both remote and drone and it flashs and then goes on but no idea if still on or off now?

Shefwedfan wrote:
    So I had my brother drone and have never used.Maybe once but deleted app. I am trying to set up but how do you know it is on or off? remote and drone? I am connecting via iPhone but do the lights stay on? I press button on both remote and drone and it flashs and then goes on but no idea if still on or off now?

No worries, it's the double tap hold combination. So tap, then tap and hold quickly, then the four lights should stay on. Same for the remote. Hope that's what you meant.

No worries, it's the double tap hold combination. So tap, then tap and hold quickly, then the four lights should stay on. Same for the remote. Hope that's what you meant.

Thanks, after I posted I worked itout....I did spend 10 mins with a lot of excited children before I worked that out

Still no further along, using cable to connect in to iphone from control but wont pick it up....I know last time this took ages but I cant remember how I fixed:P

Shefwedfan wrote:
    Still no further along, using cable to connect in to iphone from control but wont pick it up....I know last time this took ages but I cant remember how I fixed

Ah, you need to enable USB tethering. That creates the link to the app.

Ah, you need to enable USB tethering. That creates the link to the app.

Followed the process, plug in cable, turned on hotspot, goes blue at top of screen so connected....also sometimes asks for pass code

Still won’t connect, going to wipe a android tablet and see if that will work

Shefwedfan wrote:
    Still won’t connect, going to wipe a android tablet and see if that will work

I haven't used an iPhone, so maybe that's the issue. From what I've read online, Android is better for Xiaomi and Apple is better for DJI, although I've never had an issue with Android on any drone.

Let us know how you get on..

I haven't used an iPhone, so maybe that's the issue. From what I've read online, Android is better for Xiaomi and Apple is better for DJI, although I've never had an issue with Android on any drone.

Let us know how you get on..

After watching a few videos it seems like an issue with iPhone and Xiaomi....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Tweaky

FIMI X8 2020

FIMI X8 The new 2020 Version down to € 337 from spanish warehouse incl delivery. Option also to get a further discount in a draw.

Tweaky wrote: »
    FIMI X8 2020

FIMI X8 The new 2020 Version down to € 337 from spanish warehouse incl delivery. Option also to get a further discount in a draw.

Thats an outstanding deal. Looks like the new one has "follow me" too

Wonder if id be hit with customs charges ordering from banggood?

Suckit probably has a coupon for banggood to bring the price down even further :)

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭MorganIRL

Thats an outstanding deal. Looks like the new one has "follow me" too

Wonder if id be hit with customs charges ordering from banggood?

Suckit probably has a coupon for banggood to bring the price down even further :)

I think the pre order option is a Spanish warehouse. How trustworthy is the pre order option. My first drone so wud like something that can last.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,480 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Tweaky wrote: »
    FIMI X8 2020

The preorder price paid is the "full" price the $299 price is for 1000 people who will be chosen at random.

That said, the full price deal is bloody great value IMO there is a huge bang for the buck with this drone.
    My order with some discount codes and the Gimbal protector went thru at @$384.

looking forward to receiving it, and if I get any money back in the draw its an added bonus.

No FIMI protect option available via Spanish warehouse tho.

banie01 wrote: »
    The preorder price paid is the "full" price the $299 price is for 1000 people who will be chosen at random.

That said, the full price deal is bloody great value IMO there is a huge bang for the buck with this drone.
    My order with some discount codes and the Gimbal protector went thru at @$384.

looking forward to receiving it, and if I get any money back in the draw its an added bonus.

No FIMI protect option available via Spanish warehouse tho.

Where does one get the discount codes.. cheapest I'm getting is $399

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Tweaky

MorganIRL wrote: »
    Where does one get the discount codes.. cheapest I'm getting is $399

BGFIMIX8SE20

Bite the bullet. Hopefully turns up next month..

Never ordered off banggood before lads.

What are the chances of getting hit with customs charges?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭Silent Running

Never ordered off banggood before lads.

If it's coming from the Spanish warehouse, there should be no customs due.

• Advertisement

If it's coming from the Spanish warehouse, there should be no customs due.

Should be ok, but there's a 50% chance with banggood. Based on 3 of my 6 orders getting hit.

Advertisement