Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What does your username mean/ why did you pick it?

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭johndoe99

i was just after watching John Doe tv series when thinking of a username.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

I have NO idea why I picked this username. I'm not whimsical at all really and I'm torn between irritation and admiration for people who are, more so irritation though.
    Maybe it was aspirational at the time and I thought I could do with being a bit more flighty!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

A term of endearment favoured by certain of my close friends, back when I was about 13 or 14. Which was in the late seventies.

Call me nostalgic.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Licherandkebab

Thought about the things I hold dear. Licher is a great beer in Germany, and goes perfectly with a good kebab.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Mine is one of the most amazing places on the planet that I've visited so far.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Todd Toddington III

Ed winchester from the fast show inspired me. I love ridiculous American names. I also go by Burt Chesterfield Livingston Jr on YT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭Spider Web

Ed winchester from the fast show inspired me. I love ridiculous American names. I also go by Burt Chesterfield Livingston Jr on YT
    Melodramatic 80s soaps being their natural homes - hello Blake Carrington and Dex Dexter. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 JustWantNetPlz

I just wanted decent Internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Todd Toddington III

Spider Web wrote: »
    Melodramatic 80s soaps being their natural homes - hello Blake Carrington and Dex Dexter. :)

Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

When I was a wee fella I had a teddy called Ted Teddington. He might be related to you a few generations back :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

peckerhead wrote: »
    A term of endearment favoured by certain of my close friends, back when I was about 13 or 14. Which was in the late seventies.

Call me nostalgic.

Nostalgic.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭AidanadiA

Its my first name and my first name backwards.

Advertisement