Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

whippet wrote: »
    The official UnitedPeople facebook page has an update - Ailster has declared his intent on running in the general election under the UP banner and has hinted that Jeff will give it another lash.

The earliest this election will be is about 6 months away ...so this will delay the proper launch of Clear and Graphic while he focuses on bigger and better things.

How he can even consider going for the big prize on the back of an embarrassing result last Friday
    I can't find this page. I thought Jeff's page was the official page.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭piplip87

Lads we should all take over his comments egging him on for the general. Should even donate a few quid too. Then all file reports to the election commission about the use of said funds.......

Imagine the meltdown.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

piplip87 wrote: »
    Lads we should all take over his comments egging him on for the general. Should even donate a few quid too. Then all file reports to the election commission about the use of said funds.......

Imagine the meltdown.
    His pages are heavily censored.
    Our great leader does not do any form of criticism.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

piplip87 wrote: »

Imagine the meltdown.

He literally does not need any more encouragement than he already gets.

And as for reporting him about anything, the man is more than capable of tripping himself up, leave him to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,675 ✭✭✭whippet

eldamo wrote: »
    He literally does not need any more encouragement than he already gets.

And as for reporting him about anything, the man is more than capable of tripping himself up, leave him to it.

At this stage i reckon the system has given up on him .. he is in his fifties and with an attitude like his he is virtually unemployable .. the state will fund his lifestyle to ensure that his kids get the best possible opportunity for education and hopefully become valuable contributors to society in the future

• Advertisement

receiving feedback with his usual good grace
    JEFF:
    Please note.
    This is my page. I don't tollerate lazy sods who can't be ever arsed to do their own research.
    If I post something, I check it out, make sure it often comes from multiple independent, genuine sources, is solid fact, give sample source links, can be independently verified, not rumoured opinion passed off as fact.
    So if some idiot wants to be a gob****e and troll, shouting "fake news.. Fake news" and nothing else - either prove your **** or get the **** off my page and don't come back.
    There is enough assholes in the world. I don't have to tollerate their lazy, want to stay stupid, asses on my page too. The rest of us go to the bother of hard work and give them stuff on a good plate. It's still not good enough it appears.
    I won't tollerate lazy idiots basically trolling. End of story. I say it again also. Come on my page and insult other posters here, yes, damn right I will block the insulters ass. No fecking regrets.

Member of public
    Hold on a second Jeff. Do you feel the need to namecall and accuse someone of trolling just because they don't agree with you ? I have had a few half decent conversations with you on comment boxes in which we disagreed with each-other. You say you research what you post and know its solid fact. But I'm afraid to inform you that reading the websites of CNN, BBC, and MSNBC does not count as solid research. The term I would use is confirmation bias. You refuse to even look at the opposite sides opinion.

Obviously, whatever kicked this off is already long since deleted.

Attaboy Jeff

• Registered Users Posts: 11,570 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

JEFF:

Member of public

Attaboy Jeff
    This is my page. I don't tollerate lazy sods who can't be ever arsed to do their own research.

Physician, heal thyself :D

Theres more :

JEFF
    DO NOT spin my words. "Do you feel the need to namecall and accuse someone of trolling just because they don't agree with you ?" - I HAVE NEVER called any person anything for disagreeing with me. In fact, please show us all here, any post whatsoever where I have insulted any one person for disagreeing with me. PLEASE SHOW THIS OTHERWISE RETRACT THIS SLANDERING ALLIGATION.
    I have stated MANY TIMES that people can and should question me and everything else.
    When a lazy idiot (note, I am NOT naming a particular person) come to my page and shouts "fake news" and can't be arsed to even semi back their short ravings, that I don't allow to go unchallenged.
    You say BBC and other news sites are questionsble. Some certainly are. Fox, CNN, etc. Some however do come with a degree of reliable reputation far better than others. No media source is 100% reliable but we must eventually put some trust in more regular visited or accepted locations and media outlets.
    I often go to do a bother of looking at opposite opinion locations if only just to see their information and independently verify it just in case I am wrong which I admit, I am occasionally. When I am wrong, I publicly admit to that too as regular readers will verify. To say I never look at opposite opinion is absolute utter rubbish.
    Member of the public
    Unchallenged ? Do you consider name calling and blocking someone as challenging them ? I think you are the one who was challenged and you dealt with it in the most childish way possible. Think about the way you have these discussions with people. Because right now you come across as nothing more than a child having a temper tantrum !!

I can see the ban hammer coming down on this rookie ;)

Laughable he claims to fact check stuff, he's been shown up time and time again as not having even read some of the stuff he posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,362 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I notice Ken Smollen got a council seat in Tullamore.

One time member of DDI, left them in acrimonious fashion (the original 'DDI - The Split' thread on here), set up his own party with a bunch of like-minded people. Sounds very similar?
    Then Smollen worked bloody hard for 5 years being an actual real-life activist & volunteer etc. So it veered slightly from Jeff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

JEFF:

Member of public

Attaboy Jeff

I'd guess it was the claim he has proof of people being assaulted by jobpath staff, although I'm not looking through the 50+ posts of Ruddish from yesterday to confirm.

• Advertisement

the ruckus is about jeff posting some fake news about the cost to the state of Trumps security when he is here - someone pointed out to him that the article wasn't correct and explained that he should actually verify some stuff before jumping on a bandwagon on inaccuracies.

Jeff went on a delete and block mission - and it seems that someone picked up on this and called him out on it - Jeff's not to happy and is trying to say that his sh1t doesn't stink and he always has the moral high ground - even when he doesn't

kW6rz8i.png

I'm getting my popcorn for this one :pac:

Jeff Rudd: I am still waiting to see where I have CALLED ANY ONE PERSON ANYTHING.

Well, if your page wasn't so well curated with any dissenters being banned it might be easier to find it.

I'm getting my popcorn for this one :pac:

No need .. the ban hammer has come down again !!

whippet wrote: »
    No need .. the ban hammer has come down again !!
    Jeff Rudd For the record, I have now BLOCKED - yes BLOCKED member of the public . I state this public. He slandered me twice and I will not allow it a third time.
    I NEVER CALL ANY POSTER ON MY PAGE, ANY INSULTING NAME. NEVER. I ASK OTHERS NOT TO DO IT - I MUST RIGHTLY LIVE BY THE SAME RULE.

Hehe, I can just picture him right now, purple head, shaking with rage.

Get it out jeff,

Get it all out.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

He’s a very angry man.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭washiskin

Accepting reality with the same good grace as Ben, Gemma and Tommeh I see..... :rolleyes:

He’s a very angry man.

He is a party leader.

They want two candidates in each and every constituency.

He will be irate when he is not invited to the leaders debate during the next election campaign.

If this is how he deals with a dissenter on his page, can you just imagine how he would cope in a debate with any of the current party leaders.

Micheal Martin actually looked like a bully during the last debates because he was such a better speaker than Enda Kenny or Gerry Adams. Their successors are much better speakers than they ever were.

They would just ignore him in the corner.

But the moment he got uppity, they could just destroy him with a couple of lines.

I'm quivering at the thought of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,499 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Party leaders debates have qualification rules on having existing reps; they will likely go for 10+ TDs to do Varadkar/Martin/McDonald ones. Nearly any other method of cutoffs would get Howlin and someone from SPBP but not Eamonn Ryan which would cause uproar

• Advertisement

L1011 wrote: »
    Party leaders debates have qualification rules on having existing reps; they will likely go for 10+ TDs to do Varadkar/Martin/McDonald ones. Nearly any other method of cutoffs would get Howlin and someone from SPBP but not Eamonn Ryan which would cause uproar

so quite simply, he will be media ignored.

they silence him because they fear him

Theres more :

I can see the ban hammer coming down on this rookie ;)

Laughable he claims to fact check stuff, he's been shown up time and time again as not having even read some of the stuff he posts.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand,

it's all now deleted.

it never happened

jeff never lost his cool

how dare you?

I love how he claims to always check the bone fides of what he posts ... i’d love to see how he researched the ‘pink sock’ affair with Enda Kenny and the rare Colour footage of Marty Morrisey in action during the Easter Rising !!

For Posterity

parts of the internet you don;'t control, they remember.
    481347.JPG
    481348.JPG

To be honest, I think I have been a bit too bitter about jeff lately?
    Can we just delete the past few pages and pretend it never happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

He's probably pissed that he hasn't been invited to meet Donald.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Also what's with the 'Kop on' thing. He seems to drop that into every second sentence when he gets riled.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭washiskin

Thanks for taking that one for the team, Eldamo.

It's actually quite amusing to me that the 'normal' stuff he's back to posting seems to attract more comments from his followers than his election related stuff did.

Seriously, is that a hairy belly in the background?
    481424.JPG

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,499 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Seriously, is that a hairy belly in the background?

Maybe a close up of one of the less erotically successful boudoir shots...

Could we see Jeff turning into one of those lay missionaries and making it his new 'career' and DEASP 'oppressing his right to freedom of religious expression (when he should be looking for a job)' ?

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement